Jerrod
About Me
MKO Moderator, Story Writer, Actor
Signature by Pred
02/25/2012 06:02 AM (UTC)
Jeez, I've lost every match? How in the fuck does everybody get so many points after whooping my ass? confused
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

02/25/2012 07:55 PM (UTC)
The_Purple_Bunny Wrote:
I'm filing a protest over this. I was not online at the time m0sh faced me, and therefore could not defend myself.

I want a rematch, and rematches after that if necessary, until I am the winner.

Perhaps a well thought out rap will do the trick.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
02/28/2012 07:29 PM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Komplete Edition Special
Dragon Points go on the line as every available fighter in the KFL converges on the Komplete Edition special event! Winners compete for a literal badge of honor -- with a bonus chance at XP and victory in tow!

Making sure to live up to the Komplete Edition concept, a couple of familiar names joined the action for the first KFL special event!

Zmoke and Scott-Howell broke new ground as the first winners in 3-way competition, while the admin team-up of CCShadow & Mick-Lucifer had honors in 2v2 combat against our very first team o' brothers, m0s3pH & TheNinjasRock071394 in a shock, high impact match! redman only narrowly missed out on his eagerly anticipated first victory, outdoing Methuselah6463 in the triangle of stats. Jerrod had similar fortunes, albeit little less close. Howell had the numbers in his win, scraping an impact point off each of his opponents.

Big wins for [Killswitch], jack4813, CaTigeReptile and TonyTheTiger keep the action spread across the league! Genku picked up a compelling win against a seasoned !fighter to reassume his place at the top of the ranks, on points taken.

As promised, each winner will automatically receive a Dragon Point for their victory! Genku and jack4813 were also randomly drawn from match winners, and will receive an official MK collectible pin as prize! There'll be more contests on the site and in future, so stay tuned!

The challenge period for FNF Week 5 is still open.
Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout for the coming Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. So far, The_Purple_Bunny will meet m0s3pH in a challenge this Friday. Remaining fighters will be paired up in our first all-random card!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
Nephrite
02/28/2012 11:17 PM (UTC)
Euroclash time:

Nephrite vs Zmoke

The challenge is on! glasses
jack4813
02/29/2012 09:45 PM (UTC)
Sweet.

So this is how a won a friggin pin.
kamikaze-dragon1
03/02/2012 04:34 PM (UTC)
If its not too late, I will join, but I cant guarantee I will be here all of the time... Is it like a role-play thing or an actual game?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
03/02/2012 10:36 PM (UTC)
kamikaze-dragon1 Wrote:
If its not too late, I will join, but I cant guarantee I will be here all of the time...

Is it like a role-play thing or an actual game?

Never too late to join. It's a very loosely RPG-esque, stat-based game.
You can play actively on IRC, or accumulate XP just by being in the league.

I've added you to the system as kamikaze-dragon1 (if you decide to hop on IRC for some real-time). Otherwise, you're about to turn up in the first week of randomized fights for FNF. Cheers.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/03/2012 03:40 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 5)
A string of famous firsts round out Week 5 as match-ups finally get completely randomized with the exception of two key bouts -- the first KFL challenge matches! Even without matchmaking, the number gods deliver close quarters kombat, including the first-ever KFL draw!

Mixed fortunes for the first fighters to issue a Friday Night challenge! Nephrite took a close fought victory from Zmoke in their Euroclash, while The_Purple_Bunny came up short in a solid win for "Mr. Daruma" m0s3pH! Ghostdragon took the most comprehensive result when he bested Jerrod in a +7 randomly drawn encounter, allowing redman to rise from the bottom of the ranks with the Kombat Fight League's first draw! He and Methuselah6463 were simply too evenly matched to separate!

jack4813 emerges as the new #1 with a good win over SubMan799 in a repeat of Week 2. Meanwhile, TheNinjasRock071394 continues to have a reversal of early fortunes, bundled up by CaTigeReptile in a +2 loss that takes him away from the top spot. kamikaze-dragon1 joined the ranks with a close fought loss to Jironobou.

The challenge period for FNF Week 6 is now open!
Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
The_Purple_Bunny
About Me

BunnyHaetsU - Ramblings of a man who probably shouldn't be allowed into society.

03/03/2012 06:45 PM (UTC)
I challenge both Tony and m0sh to a 3-way.

I will show my superiority once and for all.
m0s3pH
About Me

03/04/2012 05:30 AM (UTC)
The_Purple_Bunny Wrote:

I will show my superiority once and for all.

o ok
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/04/2012 05:59 AM (UTC)
The_Purple_Bunny Wrote:

What you do in private is your business.

o ok
kamikaze-dragon1
03/06/2012 04:22 PM (UTC)
I wish to challenge Jironobou.
Only because I couldnt properly defend myself because I wasnt here.
It will go down Friday!!!
(If Im here) Only using Noob and Kung Lao. And one question,... Does a person have to wait until friday to fight at all?
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/10/2012 12:14 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 6)
It was a bad week for challengers, but a good week overall! The second randomized draw delivered low impact defeats, a return to the tight and safe stat matched competition in the earlier weeks!

The_Purple_Bunny took -2 in a fortunate encounter for his challenge targets, both three-way opponents coming out with impact points in a m0s3pH victory. kamikaze-dragon1 had similar struggles with his challenge, albeit with a much closer glance at victory in battle with Jironobou. The low damage typified the round, with SubMan799 the only fighter to take +2 in a 1v1 fight.

TheNinjasRock071394 showed the danger he can pose when he took down former #1 and top rated player, Genku. Ninja_Mime confirmed his place in the top ranks with a solid win over CaTigeReptile. jack4813, however, stayed strong in his randomized match against Jerrod. Jerrod remains winless in one of the hardknock stories of the league. redman was not drawn for competition this week, denying him the chance to add a win to his week 5 tie (against Methuselah6463). Methuselah earned a hard fought win in the closest match of the round, beating out Zmoke.

The challenge period for FNF Week 7 is now open!
Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

m0s3pH
About Me

03/10/2012 06:56 AM (UTC)
m0s3pH [+1] d. TonyTheTiger [+1] & The_Purple_Bunny [-2]

vootie
kamikaze-dragon1
03/11/2012 01:40 AM (UTC)
Awwwww,HELL yeah!!!!
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/12/2012 09:01 PM (UTC)
Hello!
I am K-Drag 2.0:Chryo_Spyder!
I request that I be registered in the fight league(again...sorry) as

Chryo_Spyder

That is all,Mick! And, Im also requesting a 3-way(no,not that 3-way) with anybody willing to participate.

Jiro
About Me

Kung Lao/Smoke main. Maker of puns and bad jokes.

03/13/2012 10:02 PM (UTC)
Of the 4 matches I won, I've been here for None of them...

the same can be said for the ones I've lost though...
m0s3pH
About Me

03/14/2012 01:50 AM (UTC)
I challenge Mime to a chockslam match ok
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/15/2012 02:57 PM (UTC)
im still new here to the sight is this for mk9 cuz i should be getting it soon though lolgrinfurious
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/15/2012 02:59 PM (UTC)
is this for mk9 cuz i should be getting it soon sry i late in getting it lolgrinfurious
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/15/2012 03:17 PM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
is this for mk9 cuz i should be getting it soon sry i late in getting it lolgrinfurious

Well, this is not the right place for MK9 talk.
The MK2011 Forum is the right place. This is the The MKO IRC Fight League Thread. Are you interested in the Fight League? If so, just click the link I provided for you title MKO IRC Fight League. Also,Welcome to MKO!I see this is your first time,so you should read the The Community FAQ to know what goes down here so you wont get skulled. Getting skulled SOUNDS cool, but its not. And if you want to know anything additional, read the The General HTML FAQ and enjoy.By the way, I said getting skulled is bad, but getting Dragon Points is good. Just read the Community FAQ by clicking the link.Hope you like it here!
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/15/2012 04:20 PM (UTC)
thank u i will
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/16/2012 02:29 PM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
thank u i will

No prob,man! thats what Im here for,bro!
If he doesnt already know, I will inform Mick-Lucifer of your presence on this thread.
4avenger5
03/17/2012 02:39 AM (UTC)
Get me in plz, although I might not stay long...
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

03/17/2012 05:45 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 7)
Randomized pairing in Week 7delivered some of the biggest mismatched battles the League has seen. Fortunes proved mixed as the top and bottom of the league battled for all important victories!

Chryo_Spyder [formerly kamikaze-dragon1] delivered circumstances for Jerrod to pick up his first win, joined by dibula in a randomized completion of a three-way open challenge. It was a study in contrast for fellow win deprived redman, who found himself faced with the daunting task of taking on The_Purple_Bunny. The gods were smiling on redman as he weathered a solid effort, only taking +1 damage. Genku and CaTigeReptile were the heavy hitters of the round, delivering +6 and +5 damage, respectively.

m0s3pH scored a decisive win in his challenge against Ninja_Mime, continuing a late upward arc in the ranks. m0s trails former-#1 TheNinjasRock071394 who picked up a valueable win against Zmoke. jack4813 remains steady at the top of the win/loss table, taking out a blockbuster battle with Nephrite in convincing style.

The challenge period for FNF Week 8 is now open!

With a second month of competition drawing close to conclusion, it may be time to start thinking about declaring a champion among us... You've got to be in it, to win it.

Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.