Genku
03/20/2012 02:40 AM (UTC)
Consider this a taste of things to come....

I challenge m0s...............
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/20/2012 09:04 PM (UTC)
Genku Wrote:

You should get me involved by doing a t.riple threat
Genku
03/23/2012 03:57 AM (UTC)
Chryo_Spyder Wrote:
Genku Wrote:

Challenge.. Denied.. M0s and me only.. This fight must be had
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

03/23/2012 05:22 AM (UTC)
Genku Wrote:
Chryo_Spyder Wrote:
Genku Wrote:

Challenge.. Denied.. M0s and me only.. This fight must be had

JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/23/2012 12:28 PM (UTC)
i can do fights in mornings
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
03/23/2012 10:42 PM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 8)
For two months, competitors in the Kombat Fight League have battled it out for matters of personal pride and competitive gain. Week 8 changes the direction of all things with the introduction of the KFL Championship -- bringing new meaning to the trials of victory and defeat waged each week!

In a highly competitive match-up between the top two ranked fighters, a KFL Champion has been crowned with the victory of #2 TheNinjasRock071394 over #1 jack4813! With win-priority taking over, the pair switch places, fittingly delivering the first-ever KFL Champion to the top of the ladder after an impressive battle!

Brother of destruction, m0s3pH, endured in the other loaded match of Week 8, excelling in his rebuttal of a grudge match against feuding foe, Genku! Genku's KFL fortunes continue to sour, but his early success keeps him buoyed in stark contrast to redman and Jerrod. Two of the leagues most embattled fighters found themselves grossly mismatched by the Week 8 random draw, redman paying the harsher price in a +11 loss to CaTigeReptile. Though disappointing, the harsh defeat brings with it valuable XP, and may be the exactly the result redman needs to turn his luck around. Jerrod fared much better, despite going down in a comprehensive, victorious return for TonyTheTiger.

Chryo_Spyder's fascination with three-prong kombat delivers him his first victory, inserted into the randomly drawn battle between Jironobou and dibula in an intensely close skirmish. This was Chryo_Spyder's third encounter with Jironobou, and second three-way with dibula. The fight was much more straight forward for debuting JUST_A_TARKATAN, hard pressed in a surprisingly close-fought debut against Nephrite!

The challenge period for FNF Week 9 is now open!
Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Challenging the reigning KFL Champion will solicit a non-title battle, and delay defense for that week. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
Nephrite
03/23/2012 11:24 PM (UTC)
Mick-Lucifer Wrote:
CaTigeReptile d. redman [+11]

That's a fine birthday present for Mr. redman lol. tongue

Top 10, I'm coming! glasses
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/23/2012 11:51 PM (UTC)
id like to 1v1 chyro spider
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/26/2012 08:37 PM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
id like to 1v1 chyro spider

The name is Chryo_Spyder.

And you are indeed going down Friday.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/27/2012 11:40 AM (UTC)
will see chryo
KingBellsprout
03/27/2012 07:06 PM (UTC)
Y2K has arrived.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/30/2012 10:16 PM (UTC)
im hear for friday
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
03/31/2012 01:03 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 9)
The Championship era of KFL kontinues as the title goes on the line for its first defense and delivers a new champ! A week of randomized match-ups restores balance to the damage inflicted, but not all escaped freely.

Thrills, spills, chills, and no frills! The Championship era delivers another nine match card as JUST_A_TARKATAN misses out on his rematch challenge against Chryo_Spyder, while the rest of the undercard goes randomized once more! Another newcomer had it rough, 4avenger5 rising from tumultuous introduction during the last fortnight, to suffer the clemency of a random draw with Ninja_Mime!

redman delivered the moment of the round, finally picking up his first victory after nine weeks of blood, sweat, and XP! The victory balanced out his Week 5 tie with Methuselah6463 -- absent from the random draw, this week. Jerrod also enjoyed the sweet taste of success for a second time, picking up a solid win over Zmoke. The_Purple_Bunny was also able to improve his record, taking a massive win over old Arena rival, TonyTheTiger!

CaTigeReptile delivered a dominant performance in a punishing +9 victory over Jironobou -- setting herself up as a major prospect for the KFL Championship. CTR has the distinction of being the only person to beat both jack4183 and TheNinjasRock017394 in solo competition, and has also delivered the highest cumulative impact to her opponents over nine weeks. With SubMan799 taking a hard fall at the hands of Nephrite, a CTR title match is all but assured!

CTR will have to adjust her gameplan. In a dramatic reversal of the Week 8 crowning, jack4813 took full advantage of his rematch opportunity against inaugural holder, TheNinjasRock071934! It was another competitive encounter, but the reigning champion found himself at halfmast against a full powered challenger!

The challenge period for FNF Week 10 is now open!
Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Challenging the reigning KFL Champion will solicit a non-title battle, and delay defense for that week. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

To celebrate the release of Mortal Kombat on PlayStation Vita, we'll have a special KFL event May 1! Winners will compete for forum Dragon Points in a series of special matches!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
Genku
03/31/2012 04:56 AM (UTC)
I hereby challenge Subman799 Next week as I begin my ascension to Ultimate Greatness.
CaTigeReptile
About Me

Having defeated her opponents, CaTigeReptile was granted full access to the sorcerer's cookbooks. There, she succeeded in discovering the sequence of ingredients necessary to satisfy her hunger with delicious results. Have a nice day.

03/31/2012 04:57 AM (UTC)
Oh jack4813, where are you? Come to mama . . .
JUST_A_TARKATAN
03/31/2012 12:57 PM (UTC)
awe snap well ill try next time
KingBellsprout
03/31/2012 09:24 PM (UTC)
REMATCH CLAUSE
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
03/31/2012 09:58 PM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
awe snap well ill try next time

No.
No, you wont. lol.
Nephrite
03/31/2012 11:44 PM (UTC)
Nephrite Wrote:
Top 10, I'm coming! glasses

And I'm in! grin
DeathScepter
About Me

Save a life; Kill a necromorph

04/04/2012 05:09 AM (UTC)
i am game.
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
04/05/2012 01:30 AM (UTC)
DeathScepter Wrote:
i am game.

Then I challenge you!!!
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/05/2012 02:19 PM (UTC)
tag team me and deathscepter vs chryo and nephrite
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
04/05/2012 04:26 PM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
tag team me and deathscepter vs chryo and nephrite

I dont think we can do that, but I will be more than happy to kick both of your asses in a triple threat match.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/07/2012 02:14 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 10)
The random draw creates new drama as League expansion leads to further byes. While some big names take a week off, the Championship era continues in force, early days delivering hot contention for the top gold! Only the fit survive the Good Friday Night Fights!

In only the third week since its induction, the KFL Championship has changed hands yet again, proving there are plenty of fighters with claims to the strap! CaTigeReptile took jack4813 to a very close conclusion, stealing the title in the last minute. Former champion TheNinjasRock071394 had the week off, but with his efforts to reclaim the Championship noted, things are sure to stay nice and complicated!

New contenders assert themselves as Ninja_Mime picks up a good win, joining the Championship rung in the ranks. CTR's title victory puts her on top, marrying the #1 rank with the title for a third week running. Genku's strategic challenge against SubMan799 produced desired results, a +7 impact serving Genku back up to the top five! The comprehensive result puts a dent in SubMan's contention, but old rivalries between Genku and m0s3pH -- whose absence is compounded Genku's leap -- may yet keep SubMan in the running.

Jerrod picked up another well earned win, continuing an inverted streak against Jironobou. Fan-favourite redman wasn't so lucky, going down in a hard fought near-miss against the velvet fog of Zmoke! Nephrite experienced a surprise loss in a close clash with relative newcomer, 4avenger5, whose career seems back on track after difficulties in the IRC arena!

In the big challenge of the week, DeathScepter was dragged into the on-going feud between Chryo_Spyder and JUST_A_TARKATAN -- an unlikely winner in his debut match! How will the rivals deal with this surprising result? DeathScepter is new to KFL but an old warhorse, making him one of the contenders to watch in the coming months!

The challenge period for FNF Week 10 is now open!

To celebrate the release of Mortal Kombat on PlayStation Vita, we'll have a special KFL event May 1! Winners will compete for forum Dragon Points in a series of special matches!

CaTigeReptile
About Me

Having defeated her opponents, CaTigeReptile was granted full access to the sorcerer's cookbooks. There, she succeeded in discovering the sequence of ingredients necessary to satisfy her hunger with delicious results. Have a nice day.

04/07/2012 06:13 AM (UTC)
B)

Those up there are my Johnny Cage sunglasses.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.