JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/07/2012 02:56 PM (UTC)
i cant get in chat because it wont wrk or view iD because i cant find it need help bad
Genku
04/07/2012 10:10 PM (UTC)
My Ascension to Ultimate KFL Greatness continues.

I hereby challenge Ninja Mime next week
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
04/07/2012 10:42 PM (UTC)
I will not make any direct challenges,but I will let the challenges come to me...
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
04/08/2012 03:38 AM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
i cant get in chat because it wont wrk or view iD because i cant find it need help bad

Try some of the steps described here.

If the java chat won't load, you can try Mibbit, which is another in-browser chat option (good for Macs). You could also try downloading a program like mIRC.

mIRC might be the easiest option to explain. You essentially only need to open it, choose JUST_A_TARKATAN as your nick, then type /server irc.chat-solutions.org into the little text box at the bottom of the screen, then /j #mortalkombat. When you're in, type !ID and you'll get your info.
m0s3pH
About Me

Mortal Kombat Online - Community Manager

| Twitch | YouTube | Lawful Chaos |

Signature and avatar by ThePredator151

04/09/2012 01:06 AM (UTC)
I'll issue an open challenge.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/09/2012 02:30 PM (UTC)
i tried each one. java dosent work, mibbit freezes, and mirc wont let me download it, im on a ps3 not windows yarg lol
KingBellsprout
04/10/2012 03:08 AM (UTC)
Is a title match in the works for me? I'll Master Chock the competition.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
04/12/2012 11:48 AM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
i tried each one. java dosent work, mibbit freezes, and mirc wont let me download it, im on a ps3 not windows yarg lol

Apparently a recent update to Mibbit means it doesn't work on PS3 anymore. There's a PS3 IRC client available at PS3hax.net, if that's a route you're comfortable with and interested in.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/12/2012 03:01 PM (UTC)
oh its a hacking website uh isnt that illegal? eh oh well
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/12/2012 10:08 PM (UTC)
JUST_A_TARKATAN Wrote:
oh its a hacking website uh isnt that illegal? eh oh well

I think it's just a name. PS3 doesn't have any in-built support for IRC, so these guys have created their own. It's not necessarily something I'd endorse (I don't know enough about it), but it's an option, if you want to investigate.

Just a shoutout to any of the forum members who're from parts unknown.
The Olympics are coming up in July. Would be really cool to add some of our international users to the list. Get some of that Olympic flavour percolating! Great way to get everyone interacting together, since some of the MK online options don't support international play.
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/12/2012 10:12 PM (UTC)
i read it and looked through it i tried to find a hack for black ops but all they had was MW2 and world at war :(
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/14/2012 12:51 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 11)
Friday the 13th -- unlucky for some, just the ticket for others! The randomized draw delivers another week of intriguing results, while three fighters compete in a special championship contenders match!

The curse of Friday the 13th would strike dibula hardest as he found himself on the receiving end of a +MAX damage defeat courtesy of ~Crow~. The rest of the round would keep it weird but wonderful, a draw between Jironobou and SubMan799, while JUST_A_TARKATAN joined the winners list with his first big victory!

No amount of superstition would effect redman, boosting his record with another well earned, close fought victory against Chryo_Spyder. DeathScepter wasn't so fortunate, going 50/50 after his encounter with 4avenger5. Silent but deadly, Ghostdragon continues his quiet ascension through the ranks, making the best of his match-up against top ten competitor, Nephrite.

Unable to complete his challenge due to a scheduled contenders match; Genku found himself instead squared up against arch-rival m0s3pH, in another instalment of a long 2012 series. m0s3pH would get the better of this fight, continuing a run of good fortune that would not extend to his former-champion brother.

With three contenders clearly presenting themselves, former champions and rivals, TheNinjasRock071394 and jack4813, would play host to a third wheel, the fast rising Ninja_Mime. Their rivalry would define the opening stages of the fight as jack4813 got the upperhand, but this only served to play right into the hands of Ninja_Mime -- the new #1 contender! He'll face CaTigeReptile next week in a fight for the KFL Championship!

The challenge period for FNF Week 12 is now open!

Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Challenging the reigning KFL Champion will solicit a non-title battle, and delay defense for that week. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

To celebrate the release of Mortal Kombat on PlayStation Vita, we'll have a special KFL event May 1! Winners will compete for forum Dragon Points in a series of special matches!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/15/2012 11:14 AM (UTC)
Just gonna drop another reference -- the Olympics are hitting in July.
It'd be great if we could get some more players into the list from around the world, to get some of that Olympic flavour in the mix by July. Get in now, build some XP, go for gold. How can you go wrong?
m0s3pH
About Me

04/17/2012 01:16 AM (UTC)
THR33 time Daruma champ.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/21/2012 02:03 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 12)
Brother versus brother, friend against friend! The random draw plays a cruel game in Week 12 as some of the biggest beatdowns are recorded, all the while the Championship is defended successfully for the first time! All is fair in the Kombat Fight League!

As always, the fates presented mixed fortunes for Week 12 of Friday Night Fights! A KFL favourite battled his way into the Top 20 when redman picked up a nail biting win against dibula -- the lighter side of a random draw that forced some serious high impacts losses in unkind pairings!

Genku hit the MAX meter with his +30 decimation of Zmoke, while The_Purple_Bunny rang the bell with a massive +19 assault on [Killswitch]! Not to be outdone; former Champion and comeback kid, jack4813, finished his fight with an above average strike, taking +5 from a beleaguered Jironobou.

In a cruel twist, TheNinjasRock071934 found himself facing the daunting task of a random drawn match against top ranking arena stalwart and dearest brother, m0s3pH! The bigger twist, of course, was that the former Champ managed to best his brother, taking a shocking upset win with a +5 impact!

CaTigeReptile returned to competition after a weeks rest, defending the KFL Championship against the #1 ranked fighter who lept past her with a three-way contender match win, last week! Evenly matched on paper, Ninja_Mime and CTR lived up to the hype, taking the fight down to the wire in an exceptionally close finish!
CaTigeReptile makes history as the first Champion to sucessfully defend the title, winning back the #1 rank with her success! Runner-up by the narrowest of margins, Ninja_Mime remains in the hunt, with a list of contenders forming behind he and his Week 13 contender opponent, jack4813!

The challenge period for FNF Week 13 is now open!

Players can challenge any registered opponent to a bout next Friday, with 1v1, 2v2 and 3-Way match types available to those so inclined. Challenges can be made by fighters new and old. Challenging the reigning KFL Champion will solicit a non-title battle, and delay defense for that week. Signing up is as simple as posting in this thread and declaring your entry into the Kombat Fight League!

To celebrate the release of Mortal Kombat on PlayStation Vita, we'll have a special KFL event May 1! Winners will compete for forum Dragon Points in a series of special matches!

Playing is as simple or as involving as you like. Try your lucky hand with the XP you build just from participating on the forum, or improve your fighting potential by teleporting to the realm of IRC, where the game is always on! It's Kombat Online on Mortal Kombat Online! [Sub-Site]
The_Purple_Bunny
About Me

BunnyHaetsU - Ramblings of a man who probably shouldn't be allowed into society.

04/21/2012 04:18 AM (UTC)
* points *
CaTigeReptile
About Me

Having defeated her opponents, CaTigeReptile was granted full access to the sorcerer's cookbooks. There, she succeeded in discovering the sequence of ingredients necessary to satisfy her hunger with delicious results. Have a nice day.

04/22/2012 02:34 PM (UTC)
*points*
m0s3pH
About Me

04/22/2012 08:48 PM (UTC)
*points at daruma*
Genku
04/24/2012 04:53 AM (UTC)
Apparently some people got the itch to start !fight-ing again.. And they wanna make me their target... That's fine by me.. I say let's get down to "bid-ness"...

This got derailed a couple of weeks back becauseof some stupid contender's match... so I say let's try it again

Me vs Ninja Mime this Friday...
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

04/28/2012 04:33 AM (UTC)
MKO Kombat Fight League: Friday Night Fights (Week 13)

After some heavy hits in Week 12, the month of April came to a relatively placid close. This officially ends the threat of randomized draw for the time being, match-ups revert to stat-based pairings in May.

May 1 marks the second special event for dragon points and will be the next opportunity for the KFL title to go on the line. With clear statistical legitimacy backing their claim, Ninja_Mime and jack4813 were scheduled to meet this week to determine the #1 contender, but in an exception to prove the rule, Genku was allowed to interject his challenge to Ninja_Mime into the match! The grudge seemingly added an interesting chemistry to the clash, forcing Genku out in a surprise early elimination courtesy of Ninja_Mime, only to deliver jack4813 to a victory. jack4813 will now face CaTigeReptile in a KFL Championship match, May 1st.

Jironobou returned to the winners list with a narrow win over redman, the latter having been on a winning run since his fortunes turn around earlier in the month. DeathScepter also found himself on the cheery side of a close fought match in his return to competition. SubMan799, Nephrite and Knickxasawrrrr boosted their claims to contention, each successful in solid wins.

The challenge period for FNF Week 14 is now open!

Baraka_MK
04/29/2012 05:18 AM (UTC)
I am here, and I wish to fight. Prepare youselves, mortals! The great BMK returns!
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
04/30/2012 03:06 PM (UTC)
Baraka_MK Wrote:
I am here, and I wish to fight. Prepare youselves, mortals! The great BMK returns!

Well, I will not be the guy to challenge you...
Zentile
04/30/2012 05:49 PM (UTC)
I'd like to sign up.
The_Purple_Bunny
About Me

BunnyHaetsU - Ramblings of a man who probably shouldn't be allowed into society.

05/01/2012 11:03 PM (UTC)
Baraka_MK Wrote:

Sit yo ass down, scrub.
Nephrite
05/02/2012 10:45 AM (UTC)
Jamaica and Portugal are in, fantacular! glasses
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.