Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
Top MKX Discussions
- Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2017!
- Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 1 Trailer Reveals Sub-Zero & More
- MKX Mobile - Baraka Challenge
- Speculation: Future of Non-Playable Characters In Doubt?
- Mortal Kombat X Mobile Announces Anniversary Update
- Kountdown: Top 10 Supremely Missed in Mortal Kombat X
- Mortal Kombat XL Announce Trailer
- MKX DLC: Unpacking Kombat Pack 2 Characters
- Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack 2 Trailer - 4 DLC Fighters
- WSJ Reports Mortal Kombat X Sales Exceed Five Million
- Guide: Komplete Mortal Kombat X Brutality List

Register to join the discussion. Share stories via @MK_Online & Facebook.

MK Online User Poll

Best Mobile Challenger?
Baraka (21.8%)
Jade (45.4%)
Lin Kuei Cybers (25.4%)
Freddy Krueger (7.2%)

Forum Listings

MK Online Site Updates
  • November 23rd, 2017
    Mortal Kombat X Mobile - Punk Cassie Challenge [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Mortal Kombat Funko Store Signing - Sunday [Read On]
  • November 18th, 2017
    Justice League Gear & Events Hit Injustice 2 [Read On]
  • November 11th, 2017
    Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveals Enchantress & TMNT [Read On]
  • November 10th, 2017
    ELEAGUE Injustice 2 Fighter Pack 3 Reveal Tonight [Read On]

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

Fan Koliseum

The arena for Mortal Kombat Fantasy Fights and Kommunity Kombat!
Page of 68

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/10/2015 01:23 AMStatus ::
Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2015!

From the Palace Gates of Shang Tsung's Island, to the battle ravaged streets of Earthrealm 25 years later: The only constant shared by two generations is the need to fight! The tournament called Mortal Kombat has made legends of champions, and warriors of mortals. With a new generation of challengers emerging - it all begins again!

April 14th saw the long awaited release of Mortal Kombat X! Ending a four year cycle, the new game has changed the way we view the series and its fighters, challenging us to ask: Who's Next?

It is a question we've asked annually for years - each time finding a different answer! In 2014, the unknown of a looming sequel fuelled a whole new perspective. After months of debate and many thousands of votes, we crowned fan-favourite Ermac the ultimate victor! With Mortal Kombat X here, everything has changed! True champions must defend their title, and we must ask the eternal question with evolving truth: Who is the Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion?

The ultimate fan voting tournament has become an annual celebrated tradition on Mortal Kombat Online - summoning the entire fanbase to agree on a single champion from sixty-four fighters! In 2015: the battle will be tougher than ever! Mortal Kombat X will inform the entire bracket, introducing first-time competitors and omitting old favorites! Read on to learn more about what it all means and how you can join in! Visit the Fan Koliseum to share your votes and discuss battles more in depth!

Eliminated Round 1 by Goro Eliminated Round 3 by Kenshi Eliminated Round 2 by Goro Eliminated Round 1 by Jacqui Eliminated Round 1 by Taven Eliminated Round 2 by Kenshi Eliminated Round 1 by Kenshi
Eliminated Quarter Finalist by Kenshi Eliminated Round 1 by Kitana Eliminated Round 1 by Cassie Cage Eliminated Round 2 by Kitana Eliminated Round 1 by Reptile Eliminated Round 3 by Kitana Eliminated Round 1 by Scorpion Eliminated Round 2 by Reptile
Eliminated Round 2 by Mileena Eliminated Round 1 by Kung Lao Eliminated Semi Finalist by Kenshi Eliminated Round 1 by Mileena Eliminated Round 1 by Kotal Kahn Eliminated Round 2 by Shao Kahn Eliminated Round 1 by Shao Kahn Eliminated Round 3 by Mileena
Eliminated Round 2 by Erron Black Eliminated Round 1 by Sonya Eliminated Round 1 by Erron Black Eliminated Round 3 by Noob Saibot Eliminated Round 2 by Noob Saibot Eliminated Round 1 by Skarlet Eliminated Round 1 by Noob Saibot Eliminated Quarter Finalist by Mileena
Eliminated Quarter Finalist by Fujin Eliminated Round 1 by Raiden Eliminated Round 1 by Quan Chi Eliminated Round 2 by Raiden Eliminated Round 3 by Raiden Eliminated Round 1 by Shinnok Eliminated Round 1 by Johnny Cage Eliminated Round 2 by Shinnok
Eliminated Round 1 by Nightwolf Eliminated Round 1 by Tanya Eliminated Round 2 by Fujin Eliminated Round 2 by Shang Tsung Eliminated Round 1 by Reiko Eliminated Round 1 by Shang Tsung Eliminated Round 3 by Fujin
Eliminated Quarter Finalist by Sub-Zero Eliminated Round 1 by Smoke Eliminated Round 2 by Smoke Eliminated Round 1 by Sindel Eliminated Round 2 by Cyrax Eliminated Round 1 by Ferra/Torr Eliminated Round 1 by Cyrax Eliminated Round 3 by Smoke
Eliminated Round 3 by Sub-Zero Eliminated Round 1 by Jade Eliminated Round 1 by Frost Eliminated Round 2 by Jade Eliminated Round 1 by Kano Eliminated Round 2 by Sub-Zero Eliminated Round 1 by Sub-Zero Eliminated Semi Finalist by Fujin

As noted; we will once again bring together sixty-four kombatants in a single elimination tournament bracket. Each result will be determined one fight at a time by regularly unlocked updates to the MK Online User Poll [located top left]. This means it's up to you to determine which character will defeat his opponents to emerge Supreme Champion!

In 2015, little can be taken for granted! A growing roster of kombatants means not everyone can make it into this year's draw! Mortal Kombat X will provide primary inspiration for fighter selection, while tabulated results from all previous tournaments will influence forced relegation. The top two fighters have been seeded at the top and bottom positions of our bracket - both former champions! The remaining fighters ranked in the Top 16 will also gain guaranteed entry into this year's event - seeded at the ends of each cell. Brackets have been semi-randomized within this system.

Criteria for voting is completely up to you, but as this is an annual event, we recommend focusing primarily on the current versions of characters seen in Mortal Kombat X! [Note: We always suggest voting for characters, rather than against them.]

Voting is key to the process, but we want to know your opinions as well! Get creative and show your support of a favourite character by adopting forum avatars and custom signatures! User Settings will allow you to select from hundreds of character avatars in the User Icon Library, or upload your own. Create and include a character signature, or edit the default template [below]. You can show your support by posting in the Fan Koliseum - the home of fantasy fights and kommuntiy forum games! Above all else - get involved and have fun doing so!

Edit in a character's image & name to show your support on the forums! [FAQ]

To be eligible to vote, you must be a registered member of Mortal Kombat Online. Users must adhere to forum and account rules and a basic code of conduct. Users found registering multiple accounts, or attempting to ballot stuff, will be disqualified and banned indefinitely. New accounts may face voting restrictions, but should be encouraged to share their thoughts on the forums to unlock voting privileges.

Mortal Kombat has always been and will always be! Throughout the ages there has always been a Mortal Kombat Champion -- a fighting warrior ready to defend their title, or die trying! In 2015 we gather sixty-four characters to once again ask the question: Who is the Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion? ... FIGHT!

• Round 1: Prince Goro (50.6%) d. Ermac (49.3%)
  • Round 1: Jacqui Briggs (53.0%) d. Stryker (46.9%)
  • Round 1: Taven (58.5%) d. Daegon (41.4%)
  • Round 1: Kenshi (86.7%) d. Hsu Hao (13.2%)
  • Round 1: Princess Kitana (65.2%) d. Kintaro (34.7%)
  • Round 1: Cassie Cage (66.0%) d. Shujinko (33.9%)
  • Round 1: Reptile (54.9%) d. Takahashi Takeda (45.0%)
  • Round 1: Scorpion (56.2%) d. Ashrah (43.7%)
  • Round 1: Kung Lao (58.4%) d. Baraka (41.5%)
  • Round 1: Mileena (68.1%) d. D'Vorah (31.8%)
  • Round 1: Kotal Kahn (59.3%) d. Li Mei (40.6%)
  • Round 1: Shao Kahn (50.7%) d. Rain (49.2%)
  • Round 1: Sonya Blade (56.1%) d. Kabal (43.8%)
  • Round 1: Erron Black (82.9%) d. Kobra (17.0%)
  • Round 1: Skarlet (59.1%) d. Nitara (40.8%)
  • Round 1: Noob Saibot (53.8%) d. Sareena (46.1%)
  • Round 1: Raiden (71.5%) d. Liu Kang (28.4%)
  • Round 1: Quan Chi (74.1%) d. Moloch (25.8%)
  • Round 1: Shinnok (79.6%) d. Bo' Rai Cho (20.3%)
  • Round 1: Johnny Cage (87.3%) d. Jarek (12.6%)
  • Round 1: Fujin (61.3%) d. Nightwolf (38.3%)
  • Round 1: Tanya (61.9%) d. Tremor (38.0%)
  • Round 1: Reiko (81.7%) d. Kai (18.2%)
  • Round 1: Shang Tsung (56.0%) d. Havik (43.9%)
  • Round 1: Smoke (77.6%) d. Drahmin (22.3%)
  • Round 1: Sindel (56.3%) d. Jax (43.6%)
  • Round 1: Ferra/Torr (53.6%) d. Kung Jin (46.3%)
  • Round 1: Cyrax (59.1%) d. Sektor (40.8%)
  • Round 1: Jade (75.9%) d. Khameleon (24.0%)
  • Round 1: Frost (76.6%) d. Tasia (23.3%)
  • Round 1: Kano (75.4%) d. Mavado (24.5%)
  • Round 1: Sub-Zero (74.1%) d. Chameleon (25.8%)

• Round 2: Prince Goro (68.7%) d. Jacqui Briggs (31.2%)
  • Round 2: Kenshi (80.1%) d. Taven (19.8%)
  • Round 2: Princess Kitana (59.4%) d. Cassie Cage (40.5%)
  • Round 2: Reptile (55.6%) d. Scorpion (44.3%)
  • Round 2: Mileena (56.8%) d. Kung Lao (43.1%)
  • Round 2: Shao Kahn (50.7%) d. Kotal Kahn (49.2%)
  • Round 2: Erron Black (50.2%) d. Sonya Blade (49.7%)
  • Round 2: Noob Saibot (67.8%) d. Skarlet (32.1%)
  • Round 2: Raiden (65.4%) d. Quan Chi (34.5%)
  • Round 2: Shinnok (50.3%) d. Johnny Cage (49.6%)
  • Round 2: Fujin (58.6%) d. Tanya (41.3%)
  • Round 2: Shang Tsung (52.9%) d. Reiko (47.0%)
  • Round 2: Smoke (63.1%) d. Sindel (36.8%)
  • Round 2: Cyrax (59.0%) d. Ferra/Torr (40.9%)
  • Round 2: Jade (67.5%) d. Frost (32.4%)
  • Round 2: Sub-Zero (67.0%) d. Kano (32.9%)

• Round 3: Kenshi (55.8%) d. Prince Goro (44.1%)
  • Round 3: Princess Kitana (56.9%) d. Reptile (43.0%)
  • Round 3: Mileena (58.5%) d. Shao Kahn (41.4%)
  • Round 3: Noob Saibot (63.0%) d. Erron Black (36.9%)
  • Round 3: Raiden (63.0%) d. Shinnok (36.9%)
  • Round 3: Fujin (59.7%) d. Shang Tsung (40.2%)
  • Round 3: Smoke (52.4%) d. Cyrax (47.5%)
  • Round 3: Sub-Zero (50.3%) d. Jade (49.6%)

• Quarter Final: Kenshi (55.0%) d. Princess Kitana (44.9%)
  • Quarter Final: Mileena (55.8%) d. Noob Saibot (44.1%)
  • Quarter Final: Fujin (52.6%) d. Raiden (47.3%)
  • Quarter Final: Sub-Zero (53.7%) d. Smoke (46.2%)

• Semi Final: Kenshi (53.2%) d. Mileena (46.7%)
  • Semi Final: Fujin (52.4%) d. Sub-Zero (47.5%)

• Championship: Fujin (51.6%) d. Kenshi (48.3%)

To be eligible to vote, make sure you've registered to Mortal Kombat Online and visit regularly to stay up-to-date with the latest poll battle. You can discuss all the tournament match-ups and voting in the Fan Koliseum. We want this to be a massive event, with every self-respecting MK fan having their say in the overall tally! Follow us @MK_Online and like us on Facebook to help spread the word to the entire fanbase! There can only be one Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion - only the strongest will survive!

Mick-LuciferPosted: 05/10/2015 01:23 AMStatus ::

Visits::19553
RE: Supreme Mortal Kombat Champion Tournament 2015!

The might of many fused in a single warrior! Ermac is the collective agony of the souls of defeated warriors. Given form by the dark sorcery of Shao Kahn, they fight as a single legion being! Prince Goro is the pride of the Shokan Empire. Half-man, half-dragon, with four arms to overwhelm any single opponent! One fights with the energy of souls, while the other masters hulking physical strength. Only one can win! Time to choose their supreme destinY!... FIGHT!

Better The Devil you know...
MK Online Forums: Share your interests, broaden your horizons and support the kommunity with discussion forums for every topic. No whining!
[Killswitch]Posted: 05/10/2015 01:28 AMStatus ::

Visits::19203
Nationality::United States

It has begun!

I'm honestly going with Goro. Nothing against Ermac, I just really liked how they designed Goro in this game. His role in the comics was great too.

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong
Dragon Points:
Blade4693Posted: 05/10/2015 01:34 AMStatus ::

Visits::3252

So are we supposed to vote based on who we honestly think would win in an actual 1v1 to the death? I know it says the criteria is up to us but I thought id ask anyway lol

Ninja_MimePosted: 05/10/2015 02:17 AMStatus ::

Visits::20830
Nationality::Sweden

My favorite time of year.

My vote's gotta go to Goro. He was one of my favorites to play as in Deception, so it was great to see him come back with such a big bang in MKX. I would have liked to see his inclusion in Story Mode (especially to explain his arms), but he's a great sub-boss and a unique fighter.

I've always been indifferent to Ermac, but I feel he's the weakest he's been since his inception in MKX. I appreciate the whole "unraveling souls" concept of his design, but feel it's not as good as it could have been. And as far as telekinetic fighters go, I have always preferred Kenshi (who had an amazing show in MKX).

Blade4693 Wrote:
So are we supposed to vote based on who we honestly think would win in an actual 1v1 to the death? I know it says the criteria is up to us but I thought id ask anyway lol

"Criteria for voting is completely up to you, but as this is an annual event, we recommend focusing primarily on the current versions of characters seen in Mortal Kombat X! [Note: We always suggest voting for characters, rather than against them.]"

Dragon Points:
martin_m95Posted: 05/10/2015 02:40 AMStatus ::

Visits::590
Nationality::Bulgaria

Oh goodie, another one of these.
Of course im going with Ernac in this one.

Dragon Points:
redmanPosted: 05/10/2015 03:54 AMStatus ::

Visits::4715

Went with Goro. Ermac's design is awesome, but there are definitely some things I don't like about him this time around. One of them being his atrocious voice, I can hardly ever understand what he's saying.

Goro is really well done in MKX though, and a blast to play. Just wish he played a bigger part in story mode.

Dragon Points:
NephritePosted: 05/10/2015 04:08 AMStatus ::

Visits::3776
Nationality::Croatia

Going with Ermac, though I'm not that impressed with him in MKX.

As for Goro, they annoyed the shit out of me by hyping him up constantly at the end of promotional trailers only for him to not even show up in the game's story mode. He's just a sub-boss once again and that's it. Still don't care for him and would gladly toss him out of the game for another character.

Dragon Points:
Demon_0Posted: 05/10/2015 04:27 AMStatus ::

Visits::4663
Nationality::Afghanistan

Goro

Avatar is part of fanart created by Esau13
Dragon Points:
The_TooCool_MasterPosted: 05/10/2015 07:15 AMStatus ::

Visits::2359
Nationality::Canada

Gotta go with Ermac. If we take MKX as the basis for both characters, Horo served no purpose. Ermac gave us great gameplay, awesome design, one of the cringiest fatality so far and a cool arcade ending.

Dragon Points:
residentfanPosted: 05/10/2015 07:24 AMStatus ::

Visits::834
Nationality::Brazil

Goro.

Goro has a better design and is alot more fun to play with, also, he was very good in the comics. Ermac is a cool character, but has the most useless variations in the game, also, his design was better in MK9.

I don't understand, are we supposed to vote on who is better in the game or who would win in a fight? If it's the ladder, Goro would still win.

Dragon Points:
ErmaScoPosted: 05/10/2015 07:31 AMStatus ::

Visits::4900

Goro

New timeline's Ermac is rubbish.

Dragon Points:
Empress_MileenaPosted: 05/10/2015 08:00 AMStatus ::

Visits::371

Princess Goro.

Dragon Points:
SeriphymPosted: 05/10/2015 11:47 AMStatus ::

Visits::24

Ermac. I think Ermac is better designed, and i like his gameplay more. I also like Ermac more as a character than I do Goro.

Dragon Points:
diirecthitPosted: 05/10/2015 12:31 PMStatus ::

Visits::4635
Nationality::Mexico

Goro.

Ermac is a stupid looking mummy with no story value and a boring and tired "we are many, you are but one" catchphrase and nothing more.

Dragon Points:
Baraka407Posted: 05/10/2015 01:59 PMStatus ::

Visits::8960

I went with Goro. Ermac didn't impress me at all in MKX and I think that character could honestly benefit from a game off. Absence making the heart grow fonder and all that. Plus, it just doesn't seem like they do a whole lot with him story-wise.

But I'm not voting against him. I like Goro a lot in MKX. I like his variations and while he's not in the story for some reason, he's been very good in the comic.

If you'd asked me before this game, if have said Ermac, no question. I'm actually surprised how much my opinion has changed!

Dragon Points:
KenshiMaster16Posted: 05/10/2015 03:06 PMStatus ::

Visits::10118

Goro.

Dragon Points:
etuiseePosted: 05/10/2015 03:20 PMStatus ::

Visits::792

Goro just cuz i dont like whats been done to Ermac in mkx

Dragon Points:
TheNinjasRock071394Posted: 05/10/2015 03:30 PMStatus ::

Visits::8685

Went with Goro.

Ermac's costumes could have been much better. His floating looks awful and they didn't really do anything with him.

Dragon Points:
mkdfanPosted: 05/10/2015 04:48 PMStatus ::

Visits::8517
Nationality::England

I vote Goro, he is a lot of fun to play in MKX.

Dragon Points:
SwingBattaPosted: 05/10/2015 04:50 PMStatus ::

Visits::1720

Going with the usual, of course, even though he was inexcusably screwed over big time in the game with the story mode and that abomination of an arcade ending.

Honestly, you'd think they were trying to kill his heat on purpose.

Dragon Points:
VigorulerPosted: 05/10/2015 05:35 PMStatus ::

Visits::2784

Goro.

Dragon Points:
PenguinIceNinjaPosted: 05/10/2015 06:43 PMStatus ::

Visits::2849

never mind. Goro

Dragon Points:
Sindel798Posted: 05/10/2015 06:56 PMStatus ::

Visits::1539

I am going with Goro. I like him a lot in MKX. I havent liked Ermac since Deception, and he is my least favorite in MKX tbh.

Dragon Points:
xysionPosted: 05/10/2015 07:28 PMStatus ::

Visits::260
Nationality::Italy

I voted Goro. He has good gameplay and I think he is fun to play as.

Just not liking Ermac in MKX. His role in the story involves one line of dialogue outside of fights and is inconsequential in the plot overall. His design is pretty horrible in my opinion, not a fan of the insatiable corpse look they went for him and he has the worst gameplay in the game in my opinion. Extremely underwhelming.

Lazio? La prima squadra della Capitale.
Dragon Points:
Page of 68

© 1998-2017 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.