Site Network Movies Fan Submission Community Media Games News
There are 2 users online.
Username: Password: Save:
MK Online    Kommunity    Show Message
Join MK Online Free or become a Flawless Member for special benefits.
MK Online Site Updates
  • December 14th, 2018
    Best Buy Remove Liu Kang & Sub-Zero From MK11 Listing [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Record Speedrunner Beats MK3 In Under 5 Minutes [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Todd McFarlane Thinks Spawn Will Be in Mortal Kombat 11 [Read On]
  • December 13th, 2018
    Cinemassacre Ponders Shouting Mortal Kombat Kid [Read On]
  • December 12th, 2018
    James Wan Comments On MK Movie Delays [Read On]

MK Online User Poll

MK11 Trailer MVP?
Raiden (30.2%)
Scorpion (17.7%)
Shao Kahn (22.9%)
Mystery Character (29.1%)

Forum Listings

Site Themes
You must be logged in to
select themes.

MKO on Twitter

General Discussion

Discussing Anything and Everything That isn't MK.
Page of 3

FTPTwoPosted: 12/13/2017 05:09 AMStatus ::

Visits::0
RE: Favorite Memory on MKO

m0s3pH Wrote:
Figured I'd pop in real quick since a few of my old friends came back to share their stories. Some of my favorite memories include:

- The nights spent on Tinychat with my closest MKO buddies.

- Discussing story progression, character bios, and general franchise lore.

- Getting into the nuts and bolts of MKA and MK '11, posting combos, and feeling the hype for EVO and other major tournaments.

- Drive-By Thread. I still hate that it's gone.

- Having the opportunity to make a difference here via moderating and contributing to the staff.

Unrelated:

I see that the layout is more... centered now. I guess one giant block of black screen wasn't enough, might as well have two! Also, who approved these new themes? Three of them look like an LSD-induced vomiting spree and the fourth (Kano) just adds more black where it isn't needed, solely to differentiate it from the Kenshi (which is simply Ermac with black link text, woo boy the changes are drastic) theme. Seriously, someone please tell me that this wasn't the site update we'd waited years for. Actually wait, never mind. I already know the answer to that question. The fact that the default theme has almost as much of the vote as the four actual new themes combined says a lot. I'm gonna catch shit for this, but I don't care since I won't be here to read it. I checked out months ago. Good talk guys, keep in touch.

I remember all that awesomeness, Remember when I got banned for trolling some girl on your suggestion, but you didn't because favoritism? Good times! Remember when ya'll said I was unbanned but was still unable to post, forcing me to create a new account just to write this one years later. Only reason I'm here now is to check for MK11 after a few rounds of MKX got me thinking about the old stomping grounds again. It's nice to see most of the people I remember from the drive by thread are long gone, either banned or wiped off their profiles. And the site itself hasn't really been updated since 2004? Hell my high level gameplay sticky is still up even though MK2011 has been dead for years. It would take a seasoned web designer half a day to fart out a better website, but at least I still get that post dotcom boom nostalgia seeing this place hasn't changed.

boomboomPosted: 02/23/2018 04:46 PMStatus ::

Visits::961
Nationality::Ecuador

I think my favorite memories of this place were meeting the friends I met. While I'm only friends with 1 of them now, it was still nice having that kind of sense of belonging back then when I didn't feel like I belonged anywhere.

MyQueenSindelPosted: 04/11/2018 10:36 PMStatus ::

Visits::6147
Nationality::United States

Favorite memory is Coltess.

NeoScorpionPosted: 09/12/2018 12:39 PMStatus ::

Visits::4754
Nationality::Angola

Pink_Ranger Wrote:
This one time on MK5.org.
hey!

bracesboxPosted: 11/07/2018 10:23 PMStatus ::

Visits::0

At the point when individuals would have bantered with WWF legend, I used to imagine that person was simply trolling yet turns out he simply had crap for cerebrums. I'll always remember when he thought individuals were hacking his record when we would cite and alter his posts.

SubScorpTilePosted: 12/12/2018 08:22 PMStatus ::

Visits::4569

NeoScorpion Wrote:
Pink_Ranger Wrote:
This one time on MK5.org.
hey!

m0s3pHPosted: 12/13/2018 12:44 AMStatus ::

Visits::15667

FTPTwo Wrote:
I remember all that awesomeness, Remember when I got banned for trolling some girl on your suggestion, but you didn't because favoritism? Good times!

Imagine holding this grudge for years on end and replying to a years old post to vent about it.

Never change, MKO.

JohnnyCagePosted: 12/13/2018 10:19 AMStatus ::

Visits::1039

Watching hyuga troll every one back in the MKDA days Hilarious. Also realizing they murdered liu Kang and liking the back to basics approach.

When this site was mk5.Org.

Blade tsung being in love with Jessica Biel

Finding guys to play mk with during mk9 and playing gears of war with same guys

Bitching about MkD

Wondering why everyone lost their shit over mk vs DC.

NFL pick em.

Discussing the mk movie titled domination that never happened.

Those were $500 sunglasses... Asshole
JohnnyCagePosted: 12/13/2018 10:31 AMStatus ::

Visits::1039

m0s3pH Wrote:
FTPTwo Wrote:
I remember all that awesomeness, Remember when I got banned for trolling some girl on your suggestion, but you didn't because favoritism? Good times!

Imagine holding this grudge for years on end and replying to a years old post to vent about it.

Never change, MKO.

Hilarious!

Those were $500 sunglasses... Asshole
Page of 3

© 1998-2018 Mortal Kombat Online. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.