Favourite Character Thread
posted09/09/2007 02:06 PM (UTC)by
matthewhaddad
This thread has been made countless amounts of times, but now that we have this one Overall MK Discussion forum, it actually has a place it belongs. Hopefully this will be the last time it is made again.

Anyway, the purpose of this thread is to tell everyone who your favourite character is//characters are, and perhaps explain why. So without further adieu, lets get this going.

My no.1 favourite character is Sheeva. She is just a great all around character IMO - a blend of power and speed, and she looks great too. She is just an all around kickass character IMO, and is really fun to use in MKA, as well as MK3 and the remakes.

Some other favourites of mine are Dairou and Jade. I am not sure why I like these two characters, but it might have something to do with the fact that they aren't really the main characters from their realms, but still have always been there trying to help whether it be in the Edenian or Seidan Army. They also are really fun to play with in the games they have been in.

Some of the other characters I really like are Fujin, Ashrah, Rain and Tanya.
outworld222
01/22/2007 04:51 AM (UTC)
My favorite character is scorpion. Why? Ever since the MK2 game he seemed to be a very cool chararcter, and he really appeared to be that way when I was a little kid. He had a leg scissor takedown back then, and he could also throw the opponent in the middle of the air if you pressed block.

My second favorite character would have to be Quan Chi, Scorpion's main rival and enemy. He is cunning, careful, smart, and powerful.

RomanK
About Me

01/22/2007 04:56 AM (UTC)
My fav character would have to be Liu Kang,because he was a chosen one that every one counted on him to win the Mk tournment and he succeded.Also in Imo he had some of the best moves and Fatalitys.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

01/22/2007 05:13 AM (UTC)
You already know what it is....Raiden all day.

Fitting now isn't it?

wow Zap!
YingYeung
01/22/2007 05:15 AM (UTC)
Nice idea to have this new forum. It should reduce the amount of spam and repetitive threads.

1. Mileena & Kitana
2. Rain
3. Ermac
4. MK2 Reptile
5. MKA Chameleon

Movie: Kitana (T.Soto) Sonya Blade (B.Wilson) and of course Raiden (C.Lambert)
Peanut_Butter_Jelly
01/22/2007 05:16 AM (UTC)
My favourite character is Kabal, and always will be, since I started playing MK. He has a unique look and past to his storyline. I find him a total badass to use in MK3 and MK:D. His MK3 fatalities are also funny.

I also like Hotaru and Cyrax.
Crymsynmk3
About Me

Go to Hell (no rly)

01/22/2007 11:52 AM (UTC)
All the ninjas...Lol and now for my list
Scorpion:duh
Sub-zero:Pretty ''cool''
Ermac:i like his moves
Noob-saibot:Stars
reptile:Acid spit and invisibiltiy
smoke:Hes smoking
chameleon:Ninja Shang-tsung imo
JediTommy8
01/22/2007 12:01 PM (UTC)
My favorite character has always been Ermac.Of all the ninjas,in my opionion, he was the coolest and had the best powers.
MyQueenSindel
01/22/2007 04:58 PM (UTC)
Sindel is a combination of majesticness and authority. I really like her style and pretty much everything about her.
sbdjuggalos
About Me

My tastes have changed since I created this account over 4 years ago. I prefer being called Siklootd and now love heavy metal music.

[Gifts]

[My Sigs]

[Facebook]

[My Site]

[Request A Sig]

Long live heavy metal music!

01/22/2007 06:16 PM (UTC)
My favorite is Smoke (cyborg form though). He's just the most unique of the three cyborgs and I've always thought his moves were the coolest of the three as well. Now that he's 3D he's really unique. His cyborg design is awesome, the loss of the Predator dreadlocks, separates him from Cyrax and Sektor. His Smokey Cut is faster than Sektor's Teleport Punch, and he's just plain awesome!

My second favorite would be Cyrax, he's just awesome too. His Saw attack is always a good move to use against any opponent, and now his bombs actually help in a fight since the opponent drags them if they walk against them.

My third favorite would be Kintaro. I've always thought that Kintaro was awesome ever since MK2. It was great to finally see him back.
scorpionspupil
01/22/2007 07:04 PM (UTC)
my current favorite is actually Reiko, i know alot of people hate him, but i like him (though i despise what happened to him in MKA after E3, and his neverending connection to shao kahn that really shouldn't have happened)

followed By Ermac, Kung Lao, then Scorpion, and Rain

sleep
__RyRy__
01/23/2007 03:55 AM (UTC)
Scorpion all games sept MK2 scorpion sucked on that 1 but rest hes the best and also loved ermac since umk3 too
DarkKard4
01/25/2007 07:15 AM (UTC)
My favorite character is Tanya/Mileena. I cant choose between them. Another favorite of mine is Hotaru.
laofan
About Me

"because real men throw eggs"

01/25/2007 08:23 PM (UTC)
My fav. is kung lao (obviously)

Then its ermac: he has a great storyline

and kenshi. too
collinssuarez
01/25/2007 09:58 PM (UTC)
I have a list of avorite characters
1.lui kang
2.sub zero
3.scorpion
4.cyrax
5.stryker
Those are my top 5
I have favorites for two seperate categories:

Favorite for story flavor and design: Noob Saibot
Favorite for playability(as of MK:D): Baraka

Baraka got hosed pretty hard in Armageddon. :(
prodigy004
01/26/2007 10:36 PM (UTC)
Shao Khan.
GraveDigger
01/27/2007 12:19 AM (UTC)
My favorite character is actually a tie between Scorpion and Ermac... which is ironic, since Ermac started off as a Scorpion glitch.

But being the true MK fan that I am, I have many other favorites.
Shinnok-fan64
01/27/2007 12:23 AM (UTC)
my fav character is obviously Shinnok.......duh!wink
Thedogpound
About Me

Shout out to sbdjuggalos he's the coolest dude.

01/27/2007 01:32 AM (UTC)
Plainly sub-zero.My avy and sig says it.
prodigy004
01/27/2007 03:06 AM (UTC)
Shinnok-fan64 Wrote:
my fav character is obviously Shinnok.......duh!wink

For some reason I thought it was Scorpion.confused
Hikari715
01/29/2007 10:33 PM (UTC)
My favorites:

Kitana- my top favorite of all time. Love her looks (MK2 and MKDA primary = <3) and steel fans rock. Her fatalities were great as well.
Scorpion- fun to use in the games though I dislike what Midway is doing with his story- always about revenge, revenge and oh yeah, revenge. Great looks and always liked his fatalities. MKDA costumes, MKD primary and MKSM outfit (the render one).
Sub-Zero- I like everything about him- storyline, moves and fatalities.
Li Mei- My favorite newcomer in MKDA. One of the characters who has potential to continue on in future MK games and I liked how her story developed in MKD. All looks are awesome except for her MKDA alt.
Mileena- great story and fun to use. Can't go wrong with her MKD "head eat" fatality. tongue

Other mentions:

Raiden
Fujin
Sonya
Kung Lao
Ermac
Jade
Sindel
Ashrah
Nitara
Havik
Kenshi
Reptile
Sachmis
01/30/2007 05:15 AM (UTC)
My favorite is Jade, always has been. Next up would be Raiden then Mileena.
Drifting_Ravage
01/30/2007 05:59 AM (UTC)
Sub-Zero
Shinnok-fan64
01/30/2007 09:17 PM (UTC)
i already said my fav character, but i feel i should give a reason why.

Well, most people think of when they think of Shinnok as a pussy. Which, in MK4, i a little agree. He did act girlish and weak, and was small compared to the bosses before him. I just loved him ta first for being a fallen elder God; i thought that was awesome! I also loved his story, as he had a everlasting rivarly with Raiden. Finally, the other reason i loved Shinnok in MK4 was because his fataltiites looked awesome.

Well, here comes almost ten years later MKA. Shinnok has returned, and is better than ever! His look was vastly improved, his specials were great, and his weapon rocked. I was really pleased with Shinnok in MKA.grin
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.