The Official Request A Signature/Avatar/Wallpapper (Improved)
Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to the new and improved "Official Signature, Avatar, and Wallpaper Request Thread!!" We strongly advise you Read this whether Artist or Requestor.

Here are the simple rules of this thread by ThePredator151 and DragoNEn3rgY, and then approved by ~Crow~:

1. Post art in here by request ONLY. Which means, if you have not taken and are done with that peice of art, please do not post it here. There are places you can go and be rated and get opinions for your art. This is not the place. It only equals spam and will only help confuse people coming back in here to pick up their completed request.

To Show off Your Sigs:
Show off your new sigs here!"
To Have your art Rated:
Rate the above Signature and Avatar

There is one exception to rule #1:
This exception is meant to help the requestor. When and if the person requesting a piece of art wants a specific picture or render in their art (Avatar, Signature, Wallpaper, or other), they are allowed
to post those pictures or renders in their request post. A simple URL is fine here, and if you dont know how to make a picture appear right on your post, go into here.....

For All Things HTML:
General HTML FAQ and look around.

2. Requestors, be specific about what you want in your art. Most of us won't do more than a couple characters in your avy, sig, or wallpaper(wallpapers have more space to play with so just comunicate with whoever is working on yours), so keep it simple please. This also speeds up the time in which your request is finished.

Size, Color, Text, Where you want whatever picture....ect is important. Here are the common maximum sizes used according to the peice here on MKO:

a. Avatar: 75x75
b. Signature: 400x150
c. Userbars: 19x350
d. Wallpaper: 800x600 // 1024x768 // 1280x1024

They are this way becasue of the given space we are given per profile here on MKO. 120kb 250kb. You can view more specifics here in the Community Faq.

Icons and Signatures Via the Community Faq:
"Do not exceed 120 250 kBs"

3. Requestors, if your post hasn't been acknowleged within the revolution of one page, simply post it again. We do or will see you, but we may not have had the time to get to you just yet. Be patient with us and the outcome will be better. Also in this case, you may want to ask yourself or one of us a question or two about your request. It may simply be too complicated or difficult to do. Just make some adjustments to it and repost it ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE PAGE. Please do not post the same request more than twice on any given page.

Also, this needs to be made clear. We hold the right to simply not do your request. It's nothing personal ever. Just request something different later

4. A recomendation to all. Use the cut out thread. Go to this thread to get really good renders of the characters already done or cut for something you want. They help your art come out better because they have been taken care of correctly during that process. Few of us can do both cut and create sigs well. Honor the pros for what they do and use the resource.

To Get Great Cutouts:
The Official Cut-Out Resource/Request thread

Look through every page sometime because everything that is actually done in there, is not all listed on the first page.

5. If you have recieved a completed request (sig and avy mainly.) in the last 2wks to a month, you will be denied another sig and avatar until that time has past. There are numerous reasons for this out of consideration for us, and it depends on if the artists wants to fill up their computer with art for you. Yet, there are a couple of exceptions here as well.

Within that minimal 2wk waiting period, these are exceptable request in the meantime:
a. If you are requesting userbars
b. If you are requesting a Wallpaper
c. If you are requesting a sig and or avatar for different forums. (This is purely up to the "makers" discression. If you seem to be abusing this option, we may decide to refuse you anymore art for a fitting amount of time. Don't worry, we're not pricks about this. It may depend on the person who excepts your request.)

You may request new art no sooner than 2wks. No sooner. It's really quite disrespectfull to us and doesn't give other people a chance to get something they like and will keep.

Get something you like and will keep! Alterations to the art you recieve almost always has to be asked of the person who originally made the peice for you. So just ask, and if you don't like the peice...say so. We want you to keep what is made for a time k? Not be stuck with anything.

7. Stop reading this now. Haha! Go have fun requesting your things.
Lol!
The_Purple_Bunny images update

* NEW * images update -
Get rid of the whitespace! - I'm seeing too many images showing up with a rediculous amount of whitespace around the image. For example, I found an image that only had about 300 pixels of an actual image, and 10,000 pixels of whitespace. Give me a break! You should know how to use Paint or Photoshop or whatever to get rid of that empty space where nothing exists. I don't mind if the image has a fancy border, but any image I find henceforth that has whitespace will be deleted. Then you can get rid of that unnecessary white area and resubmit it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerrod images update
The combined size limit for avatars and signatures has been given a much-needed boost to 250 kb so keep that in mind everyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember these rules and please follow them and everything should go smoothly. wink

And we would like to give credit to Sub-Zedox for the orginal thread.
matthewhaddad
10/30/2006 08:32 AM (UTC)
DragoNEn3rgY Wrote:
Hello Everyone!!

Hi grin

Good idea posting all of these rules here, hopefully it will stop people using this thread for a purpose it was not intended for.

DragoNEn3rgY Wrote:

7. Stop reading this now. Haha! Go have fun requesting your things.
Lol!

Lol, sure. I posted this in the other Request forum (a new page has come since then) and instead of reposting it there, I think I will repost it here.

matthewhaddad Wrote:
I would like to request a wallpaper.

On it, could I have these characters:

Sheeva:
http://www.mortalkombataustralia.com/MK%20Armageddon/News%20Images/Sheeva.jpg

Jade:
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/8941/jade9te.png

Dairou:
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3420/mkddairou6ht.png

Ashrah:
http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/2756/ashrah7wx.png

Fujin:
http://js-productions.com/mk/images/mka/mka_fujin_render.jpg

Rain:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3008/mkarainwallpaper4cy.png

Sindel:
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2986/sindel6zq.png

Could I have the seven characters layed out so that it looks like a V shape with the character in the centre being in the front, then the rest one behind another.

If you dont get what I mean by that, I mean so that they are positioned like this:

http://www.megghy.com/immagini/Psx/FICHE%20P/COVERS/Power_Rangers_Rescue_Pal.jpg

Could this be the order (from left to right):

1. Rain
2. Ashrah
3. Dairou
4. Sheeva
5. Jade
6. Fujin
7. Sindel

Any background is alright, and could you write the name as just "Matthew". Thank you to whoever does it. smile

Sorry for making the first request here a toughie. If it is a little too hard, cut off Rain and Sindel. If it is still too hard, then also cut off Ashrah and Fujin. Whatever you do, make it as awesome as most sigs turn out and I will be happy. Thanks to whoever does it, and dont bother rushing, I can wait. smile
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

10/30/2006 09:41 AM (UTC)
matthewhaddad Wrote:

Thank you for reading the rules Matthew, I will do your wallpaper, but I gotta go to work right now so gimme a day or so to make it good K?

See ya later and I hope everyone else follows your example.....

ThePredator151

EDIT: Update: Waiting on that Fujin Cutout(he's nowhere to be found already cutout hm)......Got the wp started though. Nowhere near finishing however.....
Darrius4664
10/31/2006 01:36 AM (UTC)
on subject:
I need a mortal kombat discussions signature for advertisement, basically just make it look cool, and banner sized.

Also if you could put www.mortalkombatdiscussion.tk in smaller letters in the bottom left corner

thank u

Width:800
Length:300

thank you
Darrius4664 Wrote:
on subject:
I need a mortal kombat discussions signature for advertisement, basically just make it look cool, and banner sized.

Also if you could put www.mortalkombatdiscussion.tk in smaller letters in the bottom left corner

thank u

thank you

I got ya brah!

Is it for a banner cause its to big for a sig on this site...

ClickHere
MEsoFLY
About Me

Thanks to MEsoFLY, MKC is now closed until further notice.

10/31/2006 03:31 AM (UTC)
my laptop fried and all of my sigs gone forever.

so i must start a collection of new sigs.

i would ask kindly for somone to make me one with a cluster of characters.

these characters would include: mavado, kung Lao, moloch, meat, shao khan, guile(from street fighter) he is my kak.

thank you
s3Kt0r
About Me
------------> DO
10/31/2006 03:55 AM (UTC)
Here is all the stuff I need in the sig:
Make me a sig using either this image(http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/krazylilvietboi01/Evil-Ryu.jpg)
or this image(http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i111/krazylilvietboi01/evilryu-cap.jpg) of Evil Ryu from Street Fighter.
And here are da colorz u can use:
1.)Red(must)
2.)Gray(must)
3.)black(optional)
And make sure to have 3V1Lryu in the sig not my username.
s3Kt0r Wrote:
Here is all the stuff I need in the sig:
Make me a sig using either this image(http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...1/Evil-Ryu.jpg)
or this image(http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...vilryu-cap.jpg) of Evil Ryu from Street Fighter.
And here are da colorz u can use:
1.)Red(must)
2.)Gray(must)
3.)black(optional)
And make sure to have 3V1Lryu in the sig not my username.

Those links aren't working but I got them from the last thread so I'll hook you up later.

Here Ya Go Brah!

Avvy

Enjoy...

-Komodo-
ThePredator151
About Me

10/31/2006 07:31 PM (UTC)
O.k.

Matthewhaddad

Wallpaper

Click to see1024x768 sized

The two things I'm really conserned with here is the way the "Jade" cuttout looks and the "Text". More the text cuz I can do something about that if you don't like it. The Jade situation took the longest cuz I couldn't fix her. It's just how she's cutout....that annoying whit line around her shouldn't be there.

Gimme constructive crit....K?

I really Really like it otherwise. It came out way better than I thought it would.
Hope you like it. Oh, you gotta click on it in order to see the true size(smooth truth) otherwise it looks "pixeled".
eggysnack15
10/31/2006 10:29 PM (UTC)
i want a sig with scorpion with fire and eggs in the back ground with eggysnack15 in the middle.
Jayqx58
About Me

10/31/2006 11:01 PM (UTC)
i would like a sig of frost, but make it smaller than the one i hvae now. and put an avy to match. thx in advance
skinsley
About Me

Made by MINION.
10/31/2006 11:08 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
O.k.

Matthewhaddad

Wallpaper

The two things I'm really conserned with here is the way the "Jade" cuttout looks and the "Text". More the text cuz I can do something about that if you don't like it. The Jade situation took the longest cuz I couldn't fix her. It's just how she's cutout....that annoying whit line around her shouldn't be there.

I really Really like it otherwise. It came out way better than I thought it would.
Hope you like it. Oh, you gotta click on it in order to see the true size(smooth truth) otherwise it looks "pixeled".

pred you know i would have fixed jade for you.
Darrius4664
10/31/2006 11:29 PM (UTC)
DragoNEn3rgY Wrote:
Darrius4664 Wrote:
on subject:

thank u

thank you

I got ya brah!

Is it for a banner cause its to big for a sig on this site...

ClickHere

you fucking rock
ThePredator151
About Me

10/31/2006 11:39 PM (UTC)
skinsley Wrote:

pred you know i would have fixed jade for you.

Will you?? Aheh, and I'll repost up the fixed version. I didn't really even think about asking to have it fixed since it was already cut.

Like the Fujin? Faded the hardest part of that cut out right? Not even funny cuz I understand what it takes. Just depends what the piece demands I guess.

But yea, If you could fix the Jade, I'll look for it later in the Cut out thread and switch 'em out. So, don't tke this one Matthew, but you see what I'm gettin at. Lol.

Later all...."Trick or Treat" Time!!....
Jayqx58 Wrote:
i would like a sig of frost, but make it smaller than the one i hvae now. and put an avy to match. thx in advance

Sig

Avvy

Enjoy...

-Komodo-
snapper93
11/01/2006 01:37 AM (UTC)
can someone make me an animated fan bar with all of these on it including pics

#1green ipon fan

#1blue ipod fan

#1silver ipod fan

#1black ipod fan

#1 white ipod fan

#1red ipod fan

#1video ipod fan

i am very thankful to whoever makes me this.wink
matthewhaddad
11/01/2006 07:18 AM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
O.k.

Matthewhaddad

Wallpaper

Shit, that is complete shit.

Lol, j/k, I meant it was THE shit. That is awesome! I love it, it is absolutely perfect.

The background is awesome, I love the way you focused on Sheeva. And the font is fine, dont worry about it. I like it the way it is.

The Jade thing, I dont really mind if you change it or not. It isnt really neccessary. I didnt really notice the outline until I read your comment and had a closer look.

Constructive criticism - sorry, I cant help you there. Nothing much to fix at all. I literally looked at the wallpaper for like 5 minutes trying to figure something out - nothing. It is 100% amazing.

Thanks heaps!
ThePredator151
About Me

11/01/2006 09:43 AM (UTC)
Hahaha, had me goin' there for a second. O.k. I'm good if your satified. Welp there ya go then.
Randy
About Me
"A man with no sense of history is like a man with no eyes or ears"
11/01/2006 09:55 AM (UTC)
Great! What font is that?
ThePredator151
About Me

11/01/2006 10:05 AM (UTC)
Font: "Vivaldi"

Program: "PhotoImpact10"
ThePredator151 Wrote:

Never heard of it...

Is it good? What kinds of tools do you have?

and filters and such....
ThePredator151
About Me

11/01/2006 05:24 PM (UTC)
DragoNEn3rgY Wrote:
ThePredator151 Wrote:

Never heard of it...

and filters and such....

Well yea, I think so. This was the first program I got my hands on. Though , now I do have PhotoShopCs2 after fighting prefusly for it, I can't quite make the transistion smoothly so I haven't. I know, I know kida foolish of me. But there are very tramatic differnces that make PSCs2 difficult to grasp after messing around with PI10. I'm forced to re-learn all the tecniques I have learned with PhotoImpact as a result.

I've created some stuff with it, but nothing worth keeping.

PI10 is majorily for picture manipulation. That's what it's geared towards anyways. So, I have all the same tools as PSCs2, they're just in different places and I have to /create//save files differently. I have "brush" but it does funky stuff so I almost never use it.

Filters can get pretty ellaborate, dealing with pictures and all. I can take an extremely crappy picture and make it look good again...(lotta work though)

All in all I like to use this one cuz that's what I've become accostomed to. I'll really get into PhotoShop eventually here....

When PhotoImpact10 was released, the comparison was of a "knock-off" PhotoShop7. So, I guess it's close enough for now, and you can definately tell the difference in output......PhotoShop is essentially, and ultimately the better program.
Darrius4664
11/01/2006 10:23 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
DragoNEn3rgY Wrote:
ThePredator151 Wrote:

Never heard of it...

and filters and such....

Well yea, I think so. This was the first program I got my hands on. Though , now I do have PhotoShopCs2 after fighting prefusly for it, I can't quite make the transistion smoothly so I haven't. I know, I know kida foolish of me. But there are very tramatic differnces that make PSCs2 difficult to grasp after messing around with PI10. I'm forced to re-learn all the tecniques I have learned with PhotoImpact as a result.

I've created some stuff with it, but nothing worth keeping.

PI10 is majorily for picture manipulation. That's what it's geared towards anyways. So, I have all the same tools as PSCs2, they're just in different places and I have to /create//save files differently. I have "brush" but it does funky stuff so I almost never use it.

Filters can get pretty ellaborate, dealing with pictures and all. I can take an extremely crappy picture and make it look good again...(lotta work though)

All in all I like to use this one cuz that's what I've become accostomed to. I'll really get into PhotoShop eventually here....

When PhotoImpact10 was released, the comparison was of a "knock-off" PhotoShop7. So, I guess it's close enough for now, and you can definately tell the difference in output......PhotoShop is essentially, and ultimately the better program.

No matter what anyone says, photoshop will always be the alpha program and paint the omega. And GIMP could be beta I suppose.
Ninja_Mime
11/01/2006 10:40 PM (UTC)
If that's the Jade render that I cut-out, I'm sorry about the thick white lines. tongue

Would anybody be willing to make me a wallpaper? The only thing I ask is that it has Stryker, Cyrax, Jax, and Sonya on it, and it's not girly looking. Other than that, its up to you.

1024 x 768, please.
ThePredator151
About Me

11/01/2006 10:47 PM (UTC)
Ninja_Mime Wrote:
If that's the Jade render that I cut-out, I'm sorry about the thick white lines. tongue

Would anybody be willing to make me a wallpaper? The only thing I ask is that it has Stryker, Cyrax, Jax, and Sonya on it, and it's not girly looking. Other than that, its up to you.

1024 x 768, please.

Sure man, I'll try it out. Those look like interesting characters to put together too.

Gimme about as much time as I had with Matthews K?
Pages: 283
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.