:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

Hello everyone!

Something that's still fresh on everyone's minds is character costumes so, the base question is:

How do you imagine your favorite character(s) to appear in the next game?

I'll go first...

Scorpion's design has been bugging me of late. And although he's not really one of my favorite characters, I still pay attention to him as one of the two main posterboys of the series (him and Sub-Zero, of course).

Now personally, I don't think Sub-Zero's been doing so bad design-wise. But for the life of me, I can not understand what's so hard about taking the two best parts about Scorpion, and marrying them in one design. Ninja + Zombie from Hell. Maybe it's the interpretation of what someone from hell might look like? There's many variations of "hell" as a concept too so I guess....You be the judge on this one.

I felt that the art from Vincent Proce hit it square on the head, combining these two concepts very well and allowing the concept to breathe by not emphasizing too much on the Zombie from hell part, or the ninja part.

Vincent Proce's Scorpion concept art

I also like such fan interpretations of Scorpion as MKO's own Aculeus. Particularly his piece called "Scorpion- Lost Soul, Bent on Revenge!" This piece doesn't have so much of the zombie quality to Scorpion that I'd like to see from the games, but it instead seems to take a better look at Scorpion just after he might have become Scorpion from hell, or Hanzo Hassashi, the man before he died. It's a very "ninja" sort of design...it's also very human without being boring.

Scorpion has these wide-swinging ideas that drive his costume designs from game to game. Now, I appreciate them making Scorpion look a little more creature-like in MK9 considering he's from Hell by this point in his story (btw, what characters look like according to what's going on in their story at the time is a very important part of the design for me. it needs to match up right, and make chronological sense too). That's cool but, I think maybe they went a little too far with the actual scorpion cues throughout the costume? What do you think?

Check out all Scorpions looks below:

MK1 Scorpion
MK2 Scorpion
MK3 Scorpion
MK4 Scorpion
MKDA Scorpion
MKD & MKA Scorpion
MKSM Scorpion
MKvsDC Scorpion
MK2011 Scorpion

Looks to me like as far as my idea of what a modern day looking Scorpion concept goes, MK2011 does get the closest. But I think it's still too smooth, nice, and neat a design. Even if the actual scorpion-play about the costume is very present. He needs stuff like his loin cloth and gi to be ripped/shredded and burned or bloody, dead/pale skin, dark sunken eye sockets and so on...

I'd really like to see a much more "scary" or dredful looking Scorpion from a future installment. Just a real Zombified overhaul that would take him closer to be more of the terrifying, merciless nightmare that he is portrayed to be.

I'm not really talking gameplay in this thread much at all because I believe they are there now with Scorpion in MK2011, if not extremely close already. I like where he's at gameplay wise. And that's mainly because his moves, specials, and general actions are as aggressive as the kind of visual overhaul I'm talking about, would really drive home for me.

=======================

Anyway, let's hear what you have to say about Scorpions future costume design, or some other character entirely.

How do you imagine your favorite character(s) to appear in the next game?
Ninja_Mime
11/23/2011 04:53 PM (UTC)
Good thread. Though I did expect you to pick Raiden.

I agree with you, I don't know how they keep screwing up Scorpion's appearance so badly. They pretty much got it right in Deadly Alliance; the hood and mask design, texture on his gi, and baggy pants just worked so well. They've come close to matching it with his MK vs. DCU costume and MK9 alternate, but haven't topped it yet. His MK9 primary is abysmal if you ask me.

My turn:

----------

I've always been a huge fan of Kenshi's MKDA Primary costume. To me, it's just as iconic a design as something like the ninjas, Raiden, or Kung Lao from the earlier games. It's a simple look that has some cool trademark elements, particularly the blindfold and sash.

I liked this DA alt. I don't think it really needed to be so tattered though, that's something I don't understand. I also think it would have been much better if it were a black gi instead of white... was that his player 2 colour? I can't remember.

They fucked up with his primary Deception, I have no idea how they thought that costume looked good. The most notable thing about it were the big red nipples. It was balls. Thankfully his DA primary stuck around as an alt.

I was very pleased when his new costume was first leaked. I thought it looked like a pretty flawless re-imagining of his MKDA costume that I loved so much. I particularly loved the hair; I thought it gave him a much more youthful appearance, which makes perfect sense if it's supposed to be a decade or so before Deadly Alliance:

Unfortunately when the official render was released, I didn't like it as much. The armour looked really plastic-y and almost too futuristic, even more so than his original design... and that doesn't make any sense, considering he wasn't with the Special Forces at this time. And his messy "emo" hair was replaced with the most boring 'do I've ever seen. Slightly disappoint.

For the next game, unless he moves towards the OIA in his story, I want to see them go a less high-tech looking route. Don't get me wrong - that is part of his appeal. He's basically a modern samurai. - but I think they might have taken it too far, or at least in the wrong direction, in MK9. His leg armour in particular looked like some G.I. Joe shit or something, and the glowing blue circles on his gloves made me think of some sort of cybernetic enhancement.

For his primary, as long as it's black and red, and has the blindfold and sash, I'd be open to pretty much anything. They've never really had a chance to do a whole lot with him, so it'll be interesting to see what other directions they could go in, while keeping the trademark elements of his classic costume (Yeah, I consider MKDA classic, deal w/ it).

User JAX007 came up with a really awesome Kenshi concept last year:

Whatever direction they go with his primary, I would love to see something like that for his alternate. Something more traditional. There was a bit of a taste of that with his MKDA alternate, so I definitely want to see more of it.

In any case, the hair needs to be longer and messier or spikier. I demand it.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

11/24/2011 01:40 AM (UTC)
Y'know I never looked too closely at Kenshi's design until now and I agree almost 100% with you. His MKDA Primary was the best thing to happen to him. As a matter of fact, the hair is especially a highlight of the design for him. When it's a little longer and kinda spiky looking, it gives Kenshi some edge, and makes him look a little more badass.

MKD's primary was far too bulky I think, and with the high tech look more integrated into the suit, it actually takes an enormous amount away from the initial appeal to the character. Which is really that he has this "blinding" disability" (ha! I made a pun!), and despite that, he's still an extremely powerful character.

The concept alone is powerful enough to drive this character so, to put too much on top of that smothers the good stuff about Kenshi. They should always keep it simple with Kenshi, and should definitely always stick with a sleeker look for him because it creates the notion that he has nothing at all to work with in a fighting situation.

As for MK9, I like the design alot, and just from talking about these first couple characters, I'm getting the sense that they really tried to merged alot of pre-existing ideas into what MK9 offers. The problem however is that sometimes, doing that dumbs down the highlights about the character that were there before in replace of other, far less impressive ideas.

It doesn't really matter if the "bulb" on Kenshi's hands makes sense because something like them were there in an earlier iteration of the characters design. It matters where that design cue was actually a good idea to begin with.

In this image of Kenshi, I like everything about the image except for the fact that he has those funky hand jobs" (pow!) on him. The gloves would have been fine as is. What with the one finger sticking out and all.

Reason being is because it plays to his concept a bit more without any kind of assistance from any technological advancement. The impressive part about him, no matter where we are in his story-line except for before he was blinded, is that Shang Tsung dealt him an enormous atrocity. Yet, he overcame it, was blessed with a spirit driven sword, and sharpened his skills to the point to where it doesn't even really matter that he's blind now.

Kenshi is still probably the best new character concept to date, and I'd love to see him come back with designs that take heed to the principles associated specifically to his first appearances design.

I don't much care for his MKDA alt though, that thing turned me off completely and I never used it. I agree 100% on the JAX007 concept, btw. I would love to see them put something together more traditional for Kenshi since he's already this kind of really modern samurai-type in MK. Which actually to my recollection, is a pretty new concept for video game fighters in general.

====

acidslayer
11/28/2011 12:57 AM (UTC)
i know i can't come up with better ideas then you guys. with all the pictures and such but here goes my idea's for a reptile design. note no picture only written discription. hope you enjoy. very short and to the point.

i'd like to see reptile face be similar to the Dilophosaurus in jurassic park, he would have a chestplate made out of snake bones, shoulder pads made out of komodo skulls,loincloth made out of reptile scales. his claws would be thin and sharp and his feet thick pointy.

his secondary look would be very big and bulky. he would have a ninja mask thats cracked which his tongue would wave in and out of the hole. he'd have large tendrills running down his spine and tail. horns would stick out of his head. frogs jump all around him.

2 very different designs for my favorite character in mk nowadays. used to be scorpion but now he's my 2nd choice.

please give feedback. let's keep those characters coming.
DistraughtOverlord
11/28/2011 01:50 AM (UTC)
I also think they screwed up a lot of costumes after MKDA. Scorpion, Raiden and Sub Zero. The Lin Kuei came back with something pretty decent lately but his MKD primary with the Shredder's helmet was awful imo.

Scorpion's details added since DA kind of are too much to be honest.

Raiden seemed to have lost many details on his robe since DA. Yet his primary costume in that one in particular made him look a little more imposing. Bigger and stronger if you will.

This comes out of the mouth of a gothic and black metal fan but Nitara's alternate costume was godly. Almost flawless. I wouldn't change all about it unless i could find an idea of something interesting she could wear to cover herself up a bit that wouldn't screw up her look.

It sucks that i'm bad at drawing though. Cuz i guess a little like they did with her kiss boots, i would add MORE CHAINS AND MORE SPIKES. Love her long gloves but i guess i'd scratch that and try something else. Maybe have her wear gothic arm bands or leg braces with spikes. I WOULDN'T TOUCH WINGS AND TATTOOS.

I agree with Ninjamime about Kenshi. I wouldn't change much about his DA primary.

This is hard to do right now but i think next i will work on Nightwolf and Tanya ideas. Yet, some would find that idea disgusting but i think Nightwolf should wear a little more fur or animal skin on some parts of his clothes.
acidslayer
11/28/2011 01:00 PM (UTC)
here's 2 ideas for sub - zero's outfits. hope you enjoy and please give feedback. note they are short and straight to the point.

sub - zero has a helmet made out of ice. similar to Mick Thomson from slipknot. he wields a kori blade and a ice club on his back in the shape of an x. he has spiked gauntlets made out of ice. wears the dragon madallion around his neck. pointy iceacles point out from every direction of his body.

sub - zero's 2nd attire has his tradition ninja mask but has iceacles hanging from it. has a loincloth with the mk mythologies logo on the front of it. has a red scar along his face. has ice gauntlets. has ice spike's hair. similar to frost but longer.

those are 2 new ideas for outfits for sub - zero. i'll be in here later.
ShaolinChuan
11/28/2011 03:43 PM (UTC)
Great thread. I love that artwork for Kenshi by Jax007, it's right on the money. I feel the same about Scorpion as most of you said, to go with the more traditional hell zombie look, and less with the scorpion insect motiff all over his costume. His alternate from MK9 was very nicely done. I'd like more of a traditional ninja look like from MK:DA, but less bulky and more of a human side. It just also seems like Scorpion is still mocking the Lin Kuei by wearing the yellow "V" vest that Subzero from MK1 wore, wish he had an original costume. Mainly black with some gold designs.

Subzero's design that was created by the artist Vincent Proce was magnificant: I love this approach. Subzero with an assassin look to him, going more MK1 traditional design with a very dark tone to his colors. I am sick of the cryo mask and the MKDA rehashed look. I also like the concept of Subzero having some white fur on his costume, like from Deception and MK Legacy.

Vincent Proce is an amazing artist, I love his art direction that was going for MK9. His Kano concept looked awesome, minus the barefoot look. I still love the original look Kano has for MK9, it's perfect. The Sonya concept with the bare bottom was a little disapointing however.

I want MK10 to have a better art direction with a more realistic and darker tone for the characters.

Character designs from MK9 that I think are perfect:

Sindel (both)
Shang Tsung (both)
Rain
Noob (primary)
Ermac (both)
Kitana (primary)
Mileena (primary)
Jax (primary)
Cyrax (primary)
Sektor (primary + alternate)
Kabal (primary)
Stryker (both)
Liu Kang (both)
Kung Lao (primary)
acidslayer
11/28/2011 10:19 PM (UTC)
here's another one. this time for ermac. enjoy.

ermac could be ghostly. he would be composed of all the spirits of warriors he became. the colors of his body would be his classic orange/red. his eyes would be glowing green. when he fights you see the spirts trying to help ermac by punching the enemy thereselfs. kinda like a house of mirrors comprised of spirits. faces would run along his chest area. his arms and legs would be composed of internal organs and such. bones and skulls would allign his back. giving ermac this horror kind of vibe.

ermac second apperance would look very corpsy. bandages would cover his hands like a taipa death match fighter. scars and cuts would cover his entire body. his eyes would glow green.when he bleeds souls leak out and age him. when he performs tk moves he would become younger. not wearing a mask but looking very cool.

these are 2 new looks for ermac. i'll post more later.wink
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

11/29/2011 12:45 PM (UTC)

Reptile is one of the characters like talking about for his design because he's one of the characters that the fans are usually really split down the middle on concerning what we'd like him to look like. On one hand, you have the people who like the "pure reptilian" look, and on the other, you have the people who prefer the "reptile completely disguised as a man" look.

I respect the lizard people out there in the world now alot more because of the opinions I've seen about what they'd like his costumes to come out looking like. But, I am not one of the fans who likes the lizard look. At least, not unless the lizard thing is concealed like it was back in MK1-3/Trilogy.

Some of the best pictures of Reptile come from MK2 & MK3 for me.

The best part about his early pallet swap design was that he looks completely human...and then BAM! This wicked lizard // monster thing pops out of no where and spits sizzling...no, burning hot acid all over your face and body. Man, that was great.

So I think concealing Reptiles reptilian self is the perfect idea to go with right away. If they could get back to the surprise element with him I would love that. Lately though, it seems like they don't really want to do that with him, and instead are choosing to go somewhere else entirely with him. I just don't get it.

Maybe that has to do with the fact that I'm really not a lizard person? idk. But I think the element of surprise during a fighting situation at any point makes wonderful sense for Reptile. And I feel like with them going other directions with Reptile, they're giving away the good part way to easily.

I've always liked the notion (...and really, replay value) behind making the player work for that prize when using Reptile. It's to the point where sometimes, I didn't even mind getting beat by a Reptile player because I just liked to see them make that "scary face thing" pop out at me again. lol!

Moving through the games, Reptiles MK4 look was just abysmal. It had some inherent highlights in the form of playing to the characters concept alot, and it even appealed to me as an original design concept. But it really didn't look good at all unless we're talking about Reptiles appearance in the MK4 commercial. But then again, even in that commercial, it barely passes as an ok design, and only really speaks to how bizzare that commercial looked in general.

The thing is, almost all other games that had reptilian fighters or creatures in them played so heavily on the "actual reptile/man" look that the concept of their designs wore out on me. And so it gave this MK4 Reptile a unique sort of disgust for me. When I think the goal might have been that they wanted to create a unique sort of appeal to Reptile, because everyone else was doing the same thing.

Either way, it made me further despise that "actual reptile/man" look altogether, and so when MKDA's Reptile look came along, I really just kinda gave up on poor Reptile. It seemed to me that they gave up too, and just conformed to the "stupid boring" norm that other games had been using for years by that point.

Reptile kept this look through the events of MKD-MKA, even though he wasn't actually playable in MKD. But as we know, MKShaolin Monks came along inbetween those games coming out, and allowed him a chance to have his MKSM look be his primary in MKA, because of fan rave. The MKSM look was the best Reptile concept and design to date in my opinion. It was a beautiful combination of the core character concepts to date at the time, blended together in reptilian goodness. He was a ninja, he was a reptile, he stood up-right like a human, and he was a savage and it all made wonderful sense as a design.

Since Reptile didn't make an appearance in MKvsDC (thank god) we don't need to go there. So, that brings us to MK2011 Reptile. Just looking at it I hated it when I first saw it. He looks like a bird in the face because of the mask. Taking him further into the bird look, he seems to have these green "feather-like" scales on his shoulders that don't help any freakin' thing, and finally, the costume reveals just how much a of green mess he is.

I will step back and say that I like the alternate costume a lot more than the primary, but that isn't saying much at all considering the options we have. The alternate had a lot more savage look to it. The blacks and strappings and so on kinda suggest that he does tree/rock climbing, or some kind of extreme, very physical activity on the regular. Which, that makes sense for Reptile I guess....I also like the mask alot better than the primary because it takes him away from the bird thing for a minute, until you look at his skin and stuff again.

But...So when the option to get his MK2 costume through DLC came along, guess who jumped on that train?

One compliment I guess would be that I think MK9 does a good job of taking him away from the pallet swap idea, and farther into his own concept as a character. That's good. But I just don't have much respect for this design at all.

---

What I would love to see from Reptiles designs in the future really has nothing to do with any MK game so far right now. I don't really care to see him "like" MK2-3Trilogy necessarily, but I think he does still benefit from maintaining bits and pieces of the ninja thing. Even if very slightly.

What's more important to me at this point is that he regains that element of surprise about his face and skin stuff. I don't even want to see scales and crap like that on the actual costume unless it has some real undeniably good look about them (as creepy as you can get, maybe they move around ever so slightly or something). I would save stuff like that for a new alternate costume. I think that is where you treat the other half of Reptile's fanbase.

Overall, an idea I don't think they've really played with much that I think would work wonders for Reptiles look, is playing up how creepy the reptilian species is in general. Using something like this idea as a driving force could land them on concepts such as JAX007's "Reptile. 2010" concept.

Vincent Proce's Reptile concept doesn't look bad either.Although, I prefer JAX007's general idea a little more. Both of them have a great sense of savagery and disguise about them.

For something a little more bizarre, but that I think works on a number of levels for the reptile humanoid idea comes from users like EmperorKahn, with his piece entitled Reptile Design Color. Then there's really abstract ideas from users like puumpa, with his piece entitled Mk Origins: Reptile.

Now, I don't necessarily want to see either of those looks bare heavily on Reptile in the future but, I appreciate them both for a number of reasons. They take Reptile away from the ninja thing, they pander to the characters concept well, they aren't "dinosaur-exclusive" ideas, and so on. I'd like NRS to take a look at concepts like these and get away from the norm alot more with Reptile. All while maintaining the characters concept, identity and familiarity, and giving him new motivation like creepy reptile, savage, and so on.

Take ideas from different kinds of reptiles in the reptilian species, and produce costumes and moves that make Reptile something to be desired for a fan like me again.

acidslayer Wrote:
i'd like to see reptile face be similar to the Dilophosaurus in jurassic park, he would have a chestplate made out of snake bones, shoulder pads made out of komodo skulls,loincloth made out of reptile scales. his claws would be thin and sharp and his feet thick pointy.

Stage One
Stage Two

I like the idea, that brand of reptile isn't a bad choice either. For me though, it seems like a good contrast between the Reptile that should be concealed mostly during a match (stage one), and then the fatality Reptile (stage two). The one when he really shows how much of a reptile he is. Seems like a very exciting moment to see the full face, and those wing thingys come out. *boom* ... Maybe even give him the same kind of screech that thing had in the movie too...that would really set it off.

acidslayer Wrote:
his secondary look would be very big and bulky. he would have a ninja mask thats cracked which his tongue would wave in and out of the hole. he'd have large tendrills running down his spine and tail. horns would stick out of his head. frogs jump all around him.

Nah, I disagree all the way with this one. Big and bulky I think, is more fitting for one of those background NPCharacters or...if they played it right, Onaga.

I like the thing about his tongue slithering in and out of his mask though. I'd like to see how that works out on one of his alt costumes too.
DistraughtOverlord
11/29/2011 02:24 PM (UTC)
I really love Acidslayer's ideas for Ermac. Especially his second appearance. Jax007's designs for Kenshi and Reptile are pretty awesome. Although my fav design for Reptile is Vincent's. He looks really scary on that one.
superbn0va
11/29/2011 02:58 PM (UTC)
^^ that reptile is really good, JAX007 has great designs. also do i love Aculeus designs. he makes scorpion look really bad ass. like his ermac in meditation its so godlike. IDK, maybe its the simplicity or asian influences they use, its even better than JTobias's artwork. those guys should do the art work for NRS, no doubt.

it was the simplicity that made them look real and evil. the later MKgames have taken that feeling away by adding heavy armor and too much detail that they ended looking kinda silly. like they need to fill every empty space with something, even if its not fitting that character. i like Vincent Proce art work but not as much as jax007 or Aculeus art.
acidslayer
11/29/2011 03:28 PM (UTC)
thanks for the feedback guys. i just like how characters looks change. some games feel if it's not broke don't fix it. change is good, change is refreshing, so here's another character by your's truly acidslayer.

here's scorpion.

scorpion primary attire. scorpions body is burned badly. puss uzzes out and maggots feed off his undead burnt flesh. his mask is cracked from his nose down to his jaw revaling a decent section of his flaming skull. when he walks he leads a trail of sulfur. he has a loincloth and a scorpion emblem/crest on his back. his spear/ kunai is wrapped around is left arm. his swords are strapped to his sides.

scorpion secondary attire. scorpion face is half human/scorpion. he has his nomal legs and his normal arms. his body is contorted and flesh is ripped apart. legs spead out of his body. pinchers spread out of his back. think of the movie the fly were he is slowly transforming into the fly but instead a scorpion. also if you think of the fight with ares in gow original you will see what i mean. or even the character in re4 were he's transforming. the big guy with the laser eye.

furious
Turok5000
11/30/2011 07:08 AM (UTC)
acidslayer Wrote:
thanks for the feedback guys. i just like how characters looks change. some games feel if it's not broke don't fix it. change is good, change is refreshing, so here's another character by your's truly acidslayer.

here's scorpion.

scorpion primary attire. scorpions body is burned badly. puss uzzes out and maggots feed off his undead burnt flesh. his mask is cracked from his nose down to his jaw revaling a decent section of his flaming skull. when he walks he leads a trail of sulfur. he has a loincloth and a scorpion emblem/crest on his back. his spear/ kunai is wrapped around is left arm. his swords are strapped to his sides.

scorpion secondary attire. scorpion face is half human/scorpion. he has his nomal legs and his normal arms. his body is contorted and flesh is ripped apart. legs spead out of his body. pinchers spread out of his back. think of the movie the fly were he is slowly transforming into the fly but instead a scorpion. also if you think of the fight with ares in gow original you will see what i mean. or even the character in re4 were he's transforming. the big guy with the laser eye.

furious

Hmm...great idea, though I think he'd look a little like Meat or Drahmin. I kinda like what they did in his MKA primary and his DLC MK9 with the ninja swords strapped to his back like an X! Damn that was cool! I think if he had swords strapped to his sides it would look too samuraish (kinda like Kenshi)! Though I like the idea of making him look like an undead ninja (kinda like Yoshimitsu), if they just pull it off right! I don't like the idea of him transforming literally into a Scorpion...kinda sounds cheesy...I mean, Zorro means "fox" in Spanish, but he doesn't transform into a fox so neither should Scorpion! lolsmile

One thing I would like Netherealm Studios to do though is to just change Mileena's eyes back to normal! It looks stupid and kinda bothers me. She's supposed to look normal other than her teeth. If anything, she should change her eyes when doing a fatality, kinda like a wildcat! smile Otherwise changing the eye color just to look "spooky" is kinda getting cliché ie. ShangTsung, Tanya, Sareena...Idk just something small that's been bothering me lol
acidslayer
11/30/2011 11:34 PM (UTC)
i like to keep the attires drastcally different from one to another. never having the same for better or for worse. well here's another character.

here's rain.

rain primary attire. his eyes are glowing purple. he has long black hair with a crown. when he walks he leaves a trail of water. he has a veil that covers his mouth that is made out of water. he has a loincloth covered with purple
Amethyst's. he has armplates and knee pads with hydras engraved on them.

rain alternate attire. his hair is made out of bubbles. his eyes are glowing blue. he wields a trident. his left arm and right leg are made out of water but his right arm and left leg are normal. he has a golden mask. when he walks he leaves a trail of bubbles.

enjoy.
hankypanky1
08/11/2013 09:27 PM (UTC)
NRS must make faces as hot as Red Sonja's face. She was ranked first in Comics Buyer's Guide's "100 Sexiest Women in Comics" list.

The most important thing is that the outfits are practical but match the characters' personalities at the same time. Although my runway (fashion) pictures of the dresses wouldn't be form-fitting for fighting, redesigning the bottom of the costume to panties/knickers would work with the whole top covered up except for slightly showing of breasts, that way it’s still naughty but nice. As they are magnificent royal female warriors they should look high value and not wear such revealing clothes like the girl next door. Less clothing only works for certain situations like sexually charged environment such as strip clubs and nightclubs where it’s OK whatever girls choose to wear. Also it's less likely the wounds/cuts will be seen on flesh if their top is more covered up.

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Dress

More accessories

Trench Coat

Inspiring Hair Styles

This is how America's Next Top Model does it Warrior Style. See high-fashion can work in MK.

Click here for hi-res pictures (minus)
Click here for hi-res pictures (photobucket)
Immortal_Kanji
08/11/2013 09:48 PM (UTC)
What about Liu Kang?

Cause if he comes back in 10, I wanna see a scarred Liu!

He'd wear a hoodie like his legacy counterpart & Jin Kazama in T4 & 5. Liu can hide them mysteriously.

His alternate can be his MK9 primary outfit.... but torn maybe.
hankypanky1
01/30/2014 04:48 PM (UTC)
Yes if Lui came back, then I'd like to see him wearing different colours. I also want to see other characters wear different colours like Kitana wearing black and red instead of blue.

Kitana in black and red

click here

Jade in white

click here

Subzero in white and blue

click here

Mileena in oxblood red

click here

Immortal_Kanji
01/31/2014 02:36 AM (UTC)
Liu Kang: I wanna see Liu returned with scars and a hoodie as his alternate costume.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Tekken4.jpg

http://astwinds.pagesperso-orange.fr/fonds%20ecran/galerie%201/tekken_4_009.jpg

Knocked down to the ground his full face is shown when his hoodie is down.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.