Unofficial Chameleon thread!
posted03/14/2007 08:46 PM (UTC)by
Mystika
About Me

Lol, it had to happen sooner or later. Figured I might as well be the one to do it. Probly be a flamefest anyways but what the hell, could be funny if nothing else. So anyway what was I talking about again? Oh yeah thats right Chameleon. Post anything about him I dont really care.
JediTommy8
02/18/2007 02:37 PM (UTC)
He's....pointless and shouldn't even be allowed to be in any MK games.
GraveDigger
02/18/2007 03:43 PM (UTC)
He kinda sucked in MKT, but he's awesome in MK:A. I think out of all the novelty characters, he's almost a real character.
RaydenwithaY
About Me

47.65kb

03/08/2007 11:11 PM (UTC)
i have never beaten chameleon in MKT. what do you get if you do?

Ninja_Mime
03/08/2007 11:28 PM (UTC)
He sucks.
Hikari715
03/09/2007 01:11 AM (UTC)
I never liked nor cared for Chameleon.
TheSilverSurfer
03/09/2007 10:13 PM (UTC)
Chameleon was the strangest character in MKT. That guy flashed all the colors of the rainbow, all the time when I fought him.
RaydenwithaY
About Me

47.65kb

03/09/2007 11:34 PM (UTC)
TheSilverSurfer Wrote:
Chameleon was the strangest character in MKT. That guy flashed all the colors of the rainbow, all the time when I fought him.

I've fought Chameleon but never beaten him. Does anything flashy happen if you do?
TheSilverSurfer
03/10/2007 02:05 AM (UTC)
Chameleon just dies when you beat him in MKT, to answer RaydenwithaY's question.
Sharpeye
03/10/2007 09:59 PM (UTC)
Ninja_Mime Wrote:
He sucks.

its not a he, and chammelion is pretty awsome, aperently you have never played with her...confusedwink
Sharpeye
03/10/2007 10:02 PM (UTC)
Also, why does every one keep cling her a guy, i think yer konfusing chamelion with smoke...confusedwink
reppy
03/11/2007 05:57 AM (UTC)
Chameleon is a guy.

Khameleon is a girl.

Blame Midway.
Kenshi_360
03/13/2007 01:21 AM (UTC)
Gay now, better then.

All I have to saywow
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

03/13/2007 05:38 AM (UTC)
Sharpeye Wrote:
Also, why does every one keep cling her a guy, i think yer konfusing chamelion with smoke...confusedwink

Now, I have never played with him or agaist him....or Khameleon.
But just from being on this site I definately know the difference.
C=he
K=her

Listen to Reppy

And I liked him in MkA because he sorta played like Shang Tsung in MkDa. He was alright, back in the day I didn't even know him or her existed. So when I found out about him, I thought he may have some potential in the whole Saurian Race Revival thing.....guess not.

He doesn't ring "annoying" to me as much as the aguments over him do...and moreover, he now just seems like another waste of potential, more like Shujinko cuz "everybody hates" him. I thought he was cool, especially in design...I thought they did him real justice being a secret character all of these years. He looked friggin sick at first sight, and in real-time gameplay.

But not another ninja...there were 10 of 'em for goodness sakes, that's more characters than the main line-up in Mk1..with 9. If anything, he should either be the main Saurian(Lord Chameleon or something like that), and look different to suit said title....Or we shouldn't have "found" him yet.

But that's just what I think.

Y'kiddin me? That's one of the best, most undisputed designs of any character on the roster. And y'know why? Cuz alot of people liked him...but just don't wanna admitt it when they see "The Masses" comments.
Even though his story was jjjjjjaaaaaccckkked up! lol.. He was still one of the best looking characters on the roster. Too, because he was a total surprise.
Sub-Zero_7th
03/13/2007 08:20 AM (UTC)
Chameleon...hmm, Chameleon...oh that's right. He's the guy who wants to become the Champion of Mortal Kombat and has been hiding for many years.

I don't like Chameleon, and I think that we won't really be seeing him in the future, especially since he was a rush job.
mkflegend
03/14/2007 08:46 PM (UTC)
Chameleon is cool, I'm happy they turned a cheesy looking character into a serious one or at least more serious.

His looks are kickass IMO, the whole blending in transparent look fits him perfectly.Afterall, his name is Chameleon.

I use him online, lots of fun to use I must say and his story in interesting.
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.