Scorpion with mask or without?
posted04/23/2007 02:26 PM (UTC)by
Tylergancos
I know that evoryone knows under Scorpions mask is a skull ,but they showed sub-zero why not scorpion. Not as his starting costume maby just as an unlockable.furious vote no maskgrin
XiahouDun84
02/18/2007 07:29 PM (UTC)
Tylergancos Wrote:
I know that evoryone knows under Scorpions mask is a skull ,but they showed sub-zero why not scorpion. Not as his starting costume maby just as an unlockable.

They already did that in Deadly Alliance.
I didn't like it. Keep him masked.
Mk2_Smoke
About Me
|||||||*|SUCK IT!
02/18/2007 07:34 PM (UTC)
He should stay masked, I didn't like his DA alt.
Tylergancos
02/18/2007 07:37 PM (UTC)
Ya but what if they changed the look
Tylergancos
02/18/2007 07:40 PM (UTC)
Like the flaming skull in shaolin monksfuriousfurious
XiahouDun84
02/18/2007 07:41 PM (UTC)
He should always stay masked unless he's doing his Fatality.
He looks like a stupid Ghost Rider-wannabe unmasked all the time.
Tylergancos
02/18/2007 07:59 PM (UTC)
I mean just as an unlockable for the people who did like it if you dont want to play as him without the mask you don't have togrin
Tylergancos Wrote:
I mean just as an unlockable for the people who did like it if you dont want to play as him without the mask you don't have togrin

Again, dude, they already did that in DA.
Quarterback4
02/20/2007 02:11 AM (UTC)
Keep the mask. if scorpion unmasked is a must have it as an alt costume or something don't make it permanent
Grizzle
02/22/2007 06:21 PM (UTC)
I think it would be neat to see the wear and tear feature implement Scorpion's skull showing through his mask after getting enough damage done on him. It would look somewhat like this. furious
Ailettes
About Me

02/22/2007 07:32 PM (UTC)
That kind of reminds me about Liu Kang. I believe after Liu Kang has taken enough punishment (in MKA at least, haven't noted this in MKD), the skin on his face is torn off and you can see a skull. Probably need to win a match or something, and watch him do his victory pose in order to see it.

Yeah, stay masked though. That flaming skull seems so...ridiculous. I wouldn't have minded if they kept the MKDA alt but left on a mask instead of his MK4 remake for MKD.
Sub-Frost055
02/25/2007 02:55 AM (UTC)
going unmasked is like telling him to ride a motorcycle and start wearing a leather coat... hey... ghostrider! cool
Tylergancos
03/02/2007 11:35 PM (UTC)
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:
going unmasked is like telling him to ride a motorcycle and start wearing a leather coat... hey... ghostrider! cool

I'm just saying if I posted this before the gost rider movie you would all think different.
UlcaTron
03/03/2007 01:24 AM (UTC)
Tylergancos Wrote:
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:

I'm just saying if I posted this before the gost rider movie you would all think different.

Use your brain, we knew about Ghost Rider Before the movie ; in which we still knew he had a flaming-frickin skull you no0B
Sub-Frost055
03/04/2007 01:34 AM (UTC)
UlcaTron Wrote:
Tylergancos Wrote:
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:

Use your brain, we knew about Ghost Rider Before the movie ; in which we still knew he had a flaming-frickin skull you no0B

wow, i was only joking, let me guess, you're one of those rat suckers who owns his own comic store and loves to hump ghost rider magazines hoping he comes to rape you right? Am I right? why not you use your brain to stop taking stupid jokes so seriously before it bites you in the ass... noob

and besides i was only stating something that won't happen horse fucker!grin
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

03/04/2007 06:49 AM (UTC)
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:

UlcaTron Wrote:

Play nice you two.. Name calling is unexceptable....

==================

All of Scorpions looks are nice. The skull and flames just needs to be done better in any future appearances. I think the mask should always be there, but in some games it could be an alt. *shrugs* They did it with Sub-Zero and it gave stronger appeal to the Alt (MkD).

For once I'd like to see a majority of his looks in one game updated via current technology...(among other characters)

1. Primary costume: MkD primary//MkA Alt:

or the MkDa Primary

2. Alt costume1: Flaming Skull

or specifically, this picture of Mk3/T Scorpion
As if he just ran up outta hell. "Heatwaves" coming off of his clothes, and his mask should be kinda .....slowly-melting.

3. Alt costume3: should be very similar to Mk2 Scorpion

or Mk1 Scorpion: Very simple, but high res. You would HAVE to acquire some kind of code in order to unlock this one. It just would'nt be right any other way...

4. Lastly, his "Super Secret" Alt should simply be Scorpion prior to his death.
You would HAVE to acquire some kind of code in order to unlock this one. It just would'nt be right any other way...

Or Human Scorpion with different clothes. Maybe an even more novice ninja -like costume. Symbolizing that he was still in training. Anything really, just something never seen in game before.
UlcaTron
03/04/2007 07:10 AM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:

UlcaTron Wrote:

Play nice you two.. Name calling is unexceptable....

==================

All of Scorpions looks are nice. The skull and flames just needs to be done better in any future appearances. I think the mask should always be there, but in some games it could be an alt. *shrugs* They did it with Sub-Zero and it gave stronger appeal to the Alt (MkD).

For once I'd like to see a majority of his looks in one game updated via current technology...(among other characters)

1. Primary costume: MkD primary//MkA Alt:

or the MkDa Primary

2. Alt costume1: Flaming Skull

or specifically, this picture of Mk3/T Scorpion
As if he just ran up outta hell. "Heatwaves" coming off of his clothes, and his mask should be kinda .....slowly-melting.

3. Alt costume3: should be very similar to Mk2 Scorpion

or Mk1 Scorpion: Very simple, but high res. You would HAVE to acquire some kind of code in order to unlock this one. It just would'nt be right any other way...

4. Lastly, his "Super Secret" Alt should simply be Scorpion prior to his death.
You would HAVE to acquire some kind of code in order to unlock this one. It just would'nt be right any other way...

Or Human Scorpion with different clothes. Maybe an even more novice ninja -like costume. Symbolizing that he was still in training. Anything really, just something never seen in game before.

Nice Ideas Popping out Everywhere lol! Nice ideas though. I'd like to see that happen
ThePredator151
About Me

03/04/2007 07:13 AM (UTC)
Thanks man, just doin...what I do.

EDIT
UlcaTron

Dude, edit long Quotes.

A typical quote looks like this:

[!Quote][b]UlcaTron Wrote:[/b][br/]

blah, blah, blah (the persons' message)

[/!Quote]

To do that correctly, between the begining of the !quote, after the persons name, "end bold", and "break" = [!Quote][b]UlcaTron Wrote:[/b][br/] and before the "end !quote [/Quote]...erase

Substitute all the [ ] with < >

You should spend some time in General HTML FAQ. It's a fun thread and I think it will help you out alot. K?
UlcaTron
03/04/2007 07:53 AM (UTC)
My Bad..
ThePredator151
About Me

03/04/2007 08:05 AM (UTC)
You're alright, it just becomes annoying. lol You'll see.
Chrome
About Me

03/04/2007 11:54 AM (UTC)
Skull showing? Maybe. Flames? Hell no.

Flaming skulls are like the mainstream cliché of undead etc etc..you get the picture. Need I just mention Ghost Rider, Eldrich, Infernals and Reve-nants from Warcraft, ...

Most good characters with the skull syndrome did not have any flames on their heads, like MK1,2 Scorpion, Morte, and the list goes on. Drop the flames, emphasize on ninja, and not on demon, else Scorpions little cre-dibility is lost altogether.
Sub-Frost055
03/05/2007 03:54 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Sub-Frost055 Wrote:

UlcaTron Wrote:

Play nice you two.. Name calling is unexceptable.... cute, really cute!
whatuknowaboutMK?
About Me

Winter is Coming A Lanister always pays his debts You know nothing Jon Snow! We do not sow! Valar Morghulis

03/30/2007 03:43 PM (UTC)
Sure as an unlockable maybe, but I would rather see him masked unless he's doing his "toasty" fatality. (which I hope he has and better have, I mean who wouldn't want to see the classic "toasty" with those kind of graphics????)
chaosorder
04/16/2007 02:31 PM (UTC)
Scorpion was based on ghost rider from th begining they just added the ninja look to himfuriousfurious
You-Know-Who
04/19/2007 07:57 AM (UTC)
I would love to see him either A) Get a complete makeover, maybe something entirely black, with bits of gold on it or B) They take some of Predator's ideas. Namely the MKD and MK3 looks.
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.