subzero

vs

superman

me i dont know who would win i need to sleep on itsleep
Mkman1
About Me

mkmans are coming soon.

10/03/2007 11:36 PM (UTC)
superman(he's inviceble[except from superman dies(maybe even JLU)])
subzero_wins
10/04/2007 08:05 PM (UTC)
will superman could get killed if subzero froze him as he was flying superman would fall to his death hahahahahaha!!!! i"m mean hehehehe hahahahahah

ps)not good at tipeing or spsadglasses
mkflegend
10/04/2007 09:36 PM (UTC)
For the other match ups

Ermac

Cyrax

Onaga all win

For this match up, Sub-Zero vs. Superman

Superman wins easily....Sub's cool and all but he's no match for Supes.
Supes wins. Flawless victory.
subzero_wins
10/05/2007 01:01 AM (UTC)
duds super can diefurious he could get his head ript offgrin
subzero_wins
10/06/2007 05:42 AM (UTC)
ok that did not work out as pland

scorpion

vs

aqua man

aqua man probably would wintonguegringlasses
sibunad
10/06/2007 02:59 PM (UTC)
double poster!!! attack!!!!!!!!! lol joking, but seriously no double posting just edit your last post
subzero_wins
10/06/2007 07:42 PM (UTC)
OKglasses
Hm... I call tie on Scorpy vs. Aquaman.
subzero_wins
10/07/2007 04:11 AM (UTC)
no aqua win it allfuriousfuriousfuriousfuriousfurious
StreetKing
10/07/2007 06:41 AM (UTC)
Here's a typical Clash of the Titans for yah.

Juggarnaut

Vs.

Goro.

I, personally, would call it a draw. I'd give Juggarnaut the nod strentgh wise, but Goro has four arms, a projectile attack, can jump ridulously high, and obviously has the speed advantage. Thoughts?
Tie indeed, StreetKing.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

10/07/2007 11:42 PM (UTC)
Wasn't Juggernaut endowed by the gods or something like that?

Anyway, you can't stop him once he starts moving. And he's essentially invulnerable.

Juggernaut would pound the shit out of Goro, and a good portion of the MK roster....four armed or not.
Hikari715
10/08/2007 10:31 PM (UTC)
Juggernaut, without a doubt.
ScorpionUnleased
10/11/2007 11:47 AM (UTC)
Goro. Jugg isnt fast. Goro can teleport before Jugg attacks him. And with his fire breath is goooooooood.

A new thread:

Ice-man VS Sub-Zero

WHO would win ??

Personally I think Sub would :D
subzero_wins
10/11/2007 12:39 PM (UTC)
u are right they are both ice so they would have to fight hand to hand and subzero has more ex with hand to handglassessleep

easy win for sub
mkflegend
10/11/2007 10:31 PM (UTC)
Ok, time to pitch in and set some facts here hehe.

Superman, CAN'T die...unless you have Green K or your names Doomsday sorry....

Second, Aquaman vs. Scorpion...Scorpion would win rather easily, an undead spectre vs. a dude that's only powerful in the water so unless Scorpion is some how pulled into the water, Aquman isn't doing shit.

Juggarnaut vs. Goro, Jugg's might win, then again Goro might... however I wouldn't say most MK characters would be taken down so easily...Ermac would literally fling his ass some where with a mere though, Raiden could fry him with a thought and Fujin would blow his ass away hehe(pun intended) there are others with magic, or godlike abilities also that would take Jugg's down. I do think though Goro would beat Jugg's around a bit before being taken down and Goro also has powers with fireballs and four arms so it might be a tie actually.

The humans in MK though would be ran over, but not the big guns.wink

Sub-Zero vs. Iceman, well you figure if it's oldschool Subby vs. Iceman, Iceman would probably come out the winner but not by much. However, if you're talking currently with both characters Sub-Zero easily..

Subby with the Dragon Medallion would also be really powerful for Iceman to deal with. This match would be a toss up...

But latest on both characters: Sub-Zero wins!

Ice God>>Iceman, simple as that.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

10/12/2007 10:00 AM (UTC)
mkflegend Wrote:

Wrong.

Deprive him of the sun, and beat his physical body to death(electricute, pummel, or just leave him secluded and contained a really long time after physical abuse.). A feat in and of itself no doubt, but it can be done. Yes you can kill Superman.

mkflegend Wrote:
Second, Aquaman vs. Scorpion...Scorpion would win rather easily, an undead spectre vs. a dude that's only powerful in the water so unless Scorpion is some how pulled into the water, Aquman isn't doing shit.

Wrong, again.

Aquaman has domain over the seas'. Just means: "Don't get in the water and try to fight him, cuz then there'd be absolutely "NO" chance."

Aquaman is Posidens' son. He's got agility, endurance, speed, and a tremendous amount of immunity to physical damage even land-bound..... Scorpion doesn't want anything to do with Aquaman. lol.

mkflegend Wrote:
Juggarnaut vs. Goro, Jugg's might win, then again Goro might... however I wouldn't say most MK characters would be taken down so easily...Ermac would literally fling his ass some where with a mere though, Raiden could fry him with a thought and Fujin would blow his ass away hehe(pun intended) there are others with magic, or godlike abilities also that would take Jugg's down. I do think though Goro would beat Jugg's around a bit before being taken down and Goro also has powers with fireballs and four arms so it might be a tie actually.

Wrong.....again.

Goro IS destructible. Juggarnaught is NOT.

Goro has four arms, a fire ball, and a teleport stomp. Juggarnaught is an unstoppable force or nature....a "Man-Tank", if you will. He not that slow either.

Might I add, with his helmet on, he is not susceptible to telekinesis. He's been electrocuted before, and Wind would be a joke. I say again:

You Can Not Stop the Juggarnaught Once he is In MOTION.

You don't "beat the Juggarnaught around a bit". You have to penetrate his mentality. Physical challenges are a stupendous joke with this dude.

Yes, even the MK Boss characters would have a problem with him.

mkflegend Wrote:
Sub-Zero vs. Iceman, well you figure if it's oldschool Subby vs. Iceman, Iceman would probably come out the winner but not by much. However, if you're talking currently with both characters Sub-Zero easily..

Subby with the Dragon Medallion would also be really powerful for Iceman to deal with. This match would be a toss up...

WRONG.

Sub Zero manipulates the ice, IceMan IS the ice.

There is no pendant or medallion around that will give you more control of a thing...than the nature of that thing itself. And in this case, we're talking about ice. Sub-Zero would become a victim of the element he manipulates because, Ice (i.e. Iceman, since he can become ice itself) has to exist for him to manipulate it.

The only way for Sub-Zero to win this fight, would be to "eliminate" the domain that IceMan has over actually Becoming Ice......which means, Sub-Zero would have to get rid of ice altogether in this fight.

Without ice, in the equation, he could have a good chance. But otherwise, No Way Sub-Zero.

Not to mention, that if he were severely damaged, he can fully regenerate from even the smallest crystal.

-----------------
mkflegend
10/14/2007 12:21 AM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
mkflegend Wrote:

Wrong.

Deprive him of the sun, and beat his physical body to death(electricute, pummel, or just leave him secluded and contained a really long time after physical abuse.). A feat in and of itself no doubt, but it can be done. Yes you can kill Superman.

mkflegend Wrote:

Wrong, again.

Aquaman has domain over the seas'. Just means: "Don't get in the water and try to fight him, cuz then there'd be absolutely "NO" chance."

Aquaman is Posidens' son. He's got agility, endurance, speed, and a tremendous amount of immunity to physical damage even land-bound..... Scorpion doesn't want anything to do with Aquaman. lol.

mkflegend Wrote:

Wrong.....again.

Goro IS destructible. Juggarnaught is NOT.

Goro has four arms, a fire ball, and a teleport stomp. Juggarnaught is an unstoppable force or nature....a "Man-Tank", if you will. He not that slow either.

Might I add, with his helmet on, he is not susceptible to telekinesis. He's been electrocuted before, and Wind would be a joke. I say again:

You Can Not Stop the Juggarnaught Once he is In MOTION.

You don't "beat the Juggarnaught around a bit". You have to penetrate his mentality. Physical challenges are a stupendous joke with this dude.

Yes, even the MK Boss characters would have a problem with him.

mkflegend Wrote:

WRONG.

Sub Zero manipulates the ice, IceMan IS the ice.

There is no pendant or medallion around that will give you more control of a thing...than the nature of that thing itself. And in this case, we're talking about ice. Sub-Zero would become a victim of the element he manipulates because, Ice (i.e. Iceman, since he can become ice itself) has to exist for him to manipulate it.

The only way for Sub-Zero to win this fight, would be to "eliminate" the domain that IceMan has over actually Becoming Ice......which means, Sub-Zero would have to get rid of ice altogether in this fight.

Without ice, in the equation, he could have a good chance. But otherwise, No Way Sub-Zero.

Not to mention, that if he were severely damaged, he can fully regenerate from even the smallest crystal.

-----------------

Umm, no. lol I'm aware of Supermans weaknesses man but allow me to elaborate. Superman CAN'T be killed unless you have green K or of course rid him of the yellow sun or control Red Sun radiation etc. And ummm, the yellow sun isn't just going to disappear so that's a beyond pointless point right there seriously...especially in this case. Sub-Zero isn't powerful enough nor are most characters to just "kill" or make the yellow sun disappear..not happening. Let's be logical here and not grasp at straws with "out there" theories.

Supermans weakness are green K, powerful magic and the red sun or no yellow sun etc. The Yellow sun as I said isn't going to disappear. Magic never kills Superman, might hurt him but won't kill him so far and Green K WILL indeed kill him if he's exposed long enough.

And even when Doomsday was able to go toe to toe with Superman, Superman technically didn't die, but more of a temporary coma. But was the first time Supes was defeated(even though he killed Doomsday in the process, it was more of a sacrifice since Doomsday went down also)

On this Aquaman vs. Scorpion... Nope, sorry I've been following the JL forever now just like MK and Aquaman, umm would not beat Scorpion because he's "Aquaman". Yes I know he's powerful in the water and can hold his own outside of it but he wouldn't last very long on the surface not to mention he NEEDS water to increase his powers, thus why he lives in the water. And again...as cool as Aquaman is, Scorpion would kill him. Why? Well, for one Scorpion is an undead Spectre and Aquman is guy that can breath underwater, telepathically control sea life and has some super human strength. Scorpion would frie his ass. No way Aquaman is beating Scorpion...Scorpion is already dead, Aquamn once he's dead..he's dead therefore Scorpion wins. You're acting as if Aquaman is Superman...he's not nearly as powerful as you make him out to be on the surface. Scorpion is an undead Spectre, an entity reborn constantly...Aquaman is not winning this match up. Scorpions powers, teleportation, manipulation of fire, Scorpions spear>>Aquamans hook any day.... and Scorpion is undead automatically given him an edge over Aquaman.

You're wrong about Jugg's defeating some of these MK characters so easily.., here's why. Ok, I'll give you juggs beating down some of the big bosses like Goro, Motaro, Moloch and the human characters but not the powerful ones like Ermac, Sub, Scorpion etc and Fujin, Raiden are GODS. They will not be defeated by a big dude that just runs over people...Fujin and Raiden if they wanted could easily charge up enough power to kill him or knock him out. And Apparently you didn't play MKK sub-zero, Fujin goes all out in that game and nobody is running thru a Wind God's wind storm...sorry, not even Juggarnart. Superman, could but not Juggarnaut. How is Jugg's going to run thru an insane amount of wind created by the God of wind? Not happening...And you of all people have to know Raiden is like Superman in the sense that he's pretty much immortal, never or rarely uses his power to his fullest but if he did has potential to destroy big time.

If wolverine can take him on, I know Fujin, Raiden, Ermac can. And you're getting telepathy confused with telekinesis. Ermac is a telekinetic, not telepath. TK=able to move things with your mind in any way possible. Telepathy means to get into anothers mind control them (depending)or read their thoughts like Martian Manhunter, Professor X and Jean Grey. He COULD indeed just lift him with his mind and toss him around. Kind of like Jean stopping Toad in the first movie when he's jumping around at a fast speed, she stopped him in his tracks.

Ermac vs. Jugg's would be no different. The helmet would have no meaning against TK, telepathy yes but not TK. Two different things entirely dude.

There are also other MK guys that could take him, but I don't want to go thru every one who can and can't right now. Too time consuming.

You're wrong and just showing bias now lol. Sub-Zero vs. Iceman, just because Iceman is Ice man means nothing in this case.

Like I said, if it's the oldschool Sub vs. Iceman, most likely Iceman would win.

If it's MK:DA sub with medallion he'd be more powerful and could take on Iceman. You do realize that Sub's ancestry is the power to not only manipulate Ice but control it as well. Sub-Zero CAN once he masters his powers fully become Ice, as in Ice Cloning, surround his body by Ice and such.

Now, don't care what anyone says Iceman would get owned badly by Sub-Zero right now in both storylines.

Ice God>>Iceman, you do realize that the word "God" means insane power right and in most cases in MK immortality right? Iceman is NOT a god nor is he immortal therefore Sub-Zero wins. And say even if Sub CAN be killed but is still a God, a God possessed great power.

And since you said say remove both their powers, ok...then Subby would have no problems because Ice Man doesn't have the hand to hand fighting skills that Sub-Zero has. Sub would kick his ass, Iceman has no hand to hand skills just relies on his powers. Sub uses both his powers and his hand to hand fighting skills...

But honestly, let's just agree to disagreeglasses
Clash of Conquerors here...

Shao Kahn

vs

G1 Megatron

vs

Dr. Doom

vs.

Darkseid

I call dibs on Kahn.
StreetKing
11/04/2007 11:23 PM (UTC)
I got Doom (he'd pwn 'Tron).

That.... and the Battle of Main Characters!

Liu Kang vs. Ryu

Keep in mind that Liu Kang is ALIVE.
Yep... It's Kang. Not even funny.
Hikari715
11/05/2007 10:37 PM (UTC)
Hadoken!

Ryu.

Umm... here's one:

Nina Williams (Tekken) vs Sonya
The hard-assed assassin named Nina Williams.

Another titan clash!

Moloch vs. Thrill Kill's Mammoth vs. Tekken's JACK-5 vs. Blaze (MKA) vs SC's Astaroth

I'm stuck b/w Blaze and Moloch.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.