Wheelman demo with mk easter egg
posted03/19/2009 04:10 PM (UTC)by
fraysol
About Me
Wasnt sure where to put this... since the game is Wheelman but the news is about mk... hmm...

ne ways... I recently downloaded the wheelman demo on xbox live and right from the get go you drive this italian chick in a pontiac g8 car with the license plate "mrtl kmbt"....

I know during fight night 2008 they were hinting at something mk in wheelman... didn't know if this is what they meant....

Thought i share with everyone this little easter egg...

Thanks...
chardballz
About Me

Determination

03/17/2009 12:35 AM (UTC)
Cool!

Is the game any good?
ShingoEX
03/17/2009 01:08 AM (UTC)
Doubtful. It's more or less just an IP logo in-game, not unlike the KI3 box in Grabbed By The Ghoulies.
mkflegend
03/17/2009 02:01 AM (UTC)
Interesting, I'm guessing the final version won't have any MK easter eggs...is this demo on the 360?
fraysol
About Me
03/17/2009 04:23 AM (UTC)
the game isn't that bad... but it could be worse.... guess we just have to wait till the finish product comes out to see what changes they made to it... didn't really like the shooting from the car thing and the jumping from car to car isn't that easy as it sounds.... reminded me of the game pursuit justice i think on the psp....

ne ways... yea i found the demo on xbox live... havent looked yet for the ps3... but i wonder even though it was just a tease.... what character who even fit in the game... ne ways... not trying to change the subject...
Kinetic
About Me

03/19/2009 07:40 AM (UTC)
fraysol Wrote:
Wasnt sure where to put this... since the game is Wheelman but the news is about mk... hmm...

ne ways... I recently downloaded the wheelman demo on xbox live and right from the get go you drive this italian chick in a pontiac g8 car with the license plate "mrtl kmbt"....

I know during fight night 2008 they were hinting at something mk in wheelman... didn't know if this is what they meant....

Thought i share with everyone this little easter egg...

Thanks...

AWESOME

I think you deserve some dragon points for bringing this easter egg to our attention.

KUDOS!
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

03/19/2009 04:10 PM (UTC)
Kinetic Wrote:
I think you deserve some dragon points for bringing this easter egg to our attention.

KUDOS!

Yea...why not?

Cool find fraysol!
Pages: 1
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.