The Official: Secret Characters Thread!! Discussion, Pictures and Links. If you need to know about- C/Khameleon, Tremor, ect....
posted09/11/2006 06:20 PM (UTC)by
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

Edit: I'm done Screwin' with all the pictures that I could find now, Have at it.
If you didn't know before, Here's your source to know it now.

I dont see why they......are argued over so much. For the most part they're mistakes!! Some of them were in games but were never ment to be fighter playable, and some of them were from games we all wish we could foreget. So

A. What's the fuss for??
B. What the Hell is so "Cool" about characters you haven't any real experience with?
C. Why, why have these "mistakes" in the game??

I just don't get the fuss. Prefering one over the other?? What is to prefer??

Here's who I understand are there but are "Non-Formally" introduced characters to any of the games. :

1. Meat
2. Chameleon
3. Khameleon
4. God of Fire
5. God of Earth
6. God of Water
7. Tremor
8. Monster
9. Hornbuckle
10. Kia (MKM: SZ)
11. Jataaka (MKM: SZ)
12. No Face (MKSF)
13. Tasia (MKSF)
14. Skarlet (rumoured glitch character in MK2 where Kitana's costume would turn red, like Ermac in MK1 for Scorpion)
15. Belokk

I know I missed some, so just tell me who, and I'll add them to the list.

From this thread, I want to know:

Who all the Non-formal characters are and any background information about them. Basic info on them to pure conceptual stuff.

For Example: Meat was originally just a.........(whatever)

The difference between K & Chameleon......
Who, what, when where, how about them all................Once and for all.

Sorry if this collection has alredy been made but I did a search and didn't find anything on all of them in one place.wink
deadman_222222
About Me

Join the KMD (Kang Must Die) club and recieve a free piece of his corpse, no donation=1 of his fingers. small donation= a limb. Large donation=the turkey voiced Monkey boy's Head.

07/26/2006 06:57 AM (UTC)
IMO this is why they were perfered:

Meat:he looked cool in MK4 so fans started making fanfictions and bios on him giving him moves that relate to his appearence.

Chameleon: he is just a way to complete the C/Khameleon secret char theory other than that yes he is pointless.

Khameleon: She was mentioned in Reptiles story so she had to be part of the game. also there were only 3 female ninjas in MKT compared to Chameleons 7 or 8 male ninjas. so her moves/combos were easier to perform.

Gods of Fire/Earth/Water: they looked cool and had some great moves in MKMSZ, I still can't see how they would put the Earth god in a fighting game he is too big.

Hornbuckle:He looks like Liu Kang = I hate him = meaningless pointless char that should not have been made.

Tremor: 3 words:Ninja, Lin Kuei, Earth element, we have fire(Scorpion), ice(Sub-zero,Frost), water(Rain), poison/acid(Reptile), psychic(Kenshi,Ermac), darkness(Noob-Saibot), wind(Fujin), thunder(Reiden). All of these yet no earth element using Char.
ThePredator151
About Me

07/26/2006 07:04 AM (UTC)
Thank you!!

I feel retarded even thinking about talking about some of these characters so I tend not to. And you are right......Where the hell's the "Earth//Rock//Sand" dude?

I made a thing about this kind of character in the Future games forum and everybody loved it.

I would rather he never be another ninja, though.

As for the C/Khameleon thing.....o.k. , I get it now. But even so...y'know??
MINION
About Me
Groundbreaking Debut | You[Tube] | deviantART | Twitter
07/26/2006 07:13 AM (UTC)
Imo meat is the real deal for "flesh" in mk.

He was the first to have his groteske look.

Then we had Drahmin and havik trying to pull the same scheme but meh failed imo.

Meat:

I respect meat for being a original and although im not his biggest fan im liking his look very much for it's original and he's originaly the character to introduce his look to the series.

---

Chameleon:

Despite all who dislike him i care about this character, everyone knows i appreciate underdogs more then some of the more overated characters.

Chameleon is a cool ninja and i hope if not this game, and he doesnt officialy die, he's re invented in mk8 or down the road with an actual story and appearence.

I like chameleon and always will quite simple.

---

Monster:

Monster despite him not serving a real purpose he has done what was done before a skin in respects.

Meat, & Chameleon. Were both pretty much unlocked the same which was a code.

Even if monster is a palette swap he could possibly give us outlook on how he ended up how he did and what had caused the transfusion to put him in that primal state.

I dont like monster and never will.

He's a basically a theme based around meat (the originator), drahmin, havik.

Been there seen that, sorry monster fans but seriusly the look he defines is not all that eyecandy nor impressive.
ThePredator151
About Me

07/26/2006 07:20 AM (UTC)
Did I miss anyone of these secret characters then? Or did I name 'em all already?

I know there was a few of 'em.

Maybe later, I'll post pics of them all or drwings or whatever so this can kind of be a meets all for these fighters......I know I can find some around here somewhere......
Darklord_Xel
07/26/2006 07:27 AM (UTC)
deadman_222222 Wrote:
Hornbuckle:He looks like Liu Kang = I hate him = meaningless pointless char that should not have been made.

He wasn't made, and isn't a character. Hell, Hornbuckle isn't even his name (if he had one.)
NinjaFromHell
07/26/2006 07:30 AM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:

Kia (MKM: SZ)
Jataaka (MKM: SZ)
No Face (MKSF)
Tasia (MKSF)
Skarlet (rumoured glitch character in MK2 where Kitana's costume would turn red, like Ermac in MK1 for Scorpion)
Monster (MKD's Konquest)
deadman_222222
About Me

Join the KMD (Kang Must Die) club and recieve a free piece of his corpse, no donation=1 of his fingers. small donation= a limb. Large donation=the turkey voiced Monkey boy's Head.

07/26/2006 07:33 AM (UTC)
Darklord_Xel Wrote:
deadman_222222 Wrote:

He wasn't made, and isn't a character. Hell, Hornbuckle isn't even his name (if he had one.)

I don't care anyone that looks like Kang is someone I hate wether they were selectable chars, background chars, glitch chars, secret chars I will hate them all long live the KMD

Kang Must Die!!!!!!!!
Kang Must Die!!!!!!!!
Kang Must Die!!!!!!!!
Darklord_Xel
07/26/2006 07:54 AM (UTC)
deadman_222222 Wrote:
Darklord_Xel Wrote:
deadman_222222 Wrote:

I don't care anyone that looks like Kang is someone I hate wether they were selectable chars, background chars, glitch chars, secret chars I will hate them all long live the KMD

Kang Must Die!!!!!!!!
Kang Must Die!!!!!!!!
Kang Must Die!!!!!!!!

HE IS DEAD! >.<
slimjimSLIM
About Me

r.i.p nujabes

07/26/2006 03:25 PM (UTC)
It seems right now that most of the underdogs and stupid characters imo [meat, monster, tremor, K/Chameleon] are being overrated right now!
ThePredator151
About Me

07/26/2006 06:43 PM (UTC)
NinjaFromHell Wrote:
ThePredator151 Wrote:

Kia (MKM: SZ)
Jataaka (MKM: SZ)
No Face (MKSF)
Tasia (MKSF)
Skarlet (rumoured glitch character in MK2 where Kitana's costume would turn red, like Ermac in MK1 for Scorpion)
Monster (MKD's Konquest)

Thank you for directly answering at least one of my questions. I'll add them in.

Now, anyone else I'm missing, or is that it? The count now is 14 "secret" characters.

I know who and what Meat and Monster are about, does anyone want to give maybe a little profile or something on these other characters??

You know, just further ellaborate on one or more of the rest of them(any other info we all should know?). Now that I know what games they come from, what are they about?? Powers//alignment, good or bad, ect//

Any pictures I can play with??

XiahouDun84
07/26/2006 06:54 PM (UTC)
Meat was the skeleten "costume" from MK4.

Chameleon was just some dude who had all the male ninja's powers.

Khameleon is a female Saurian who wanted to warn Reptile Shao Kahn killed their people.

Kia and Jataaka were Quan Chi's assassins and Sareena's partners. They were sent to stop Sub-Zero from reaching Quan Chi, but they lost. He only spared Sareena's life.

The Earth, Water, and Fire gods were the guardians of Shinnok's Amulet alongisde Fujin. Presumably, they were killed in Shinnok's assault on the gods in MK4.

Tremor was a a Lin Kuei ninja who abandoned the clan and joined the Black Dragon. He had power over earthquakes and such.

Tasia was a Black Dragon ninja. She just fought with a pair of katanas.

No Face was a Black Dragon who's specialty was explosives, I believe. He might have also been a master of disguise, but I'm not certain on that.

Skarlett was a rumored Error Macro glitch for Kitana and Mileena in MK2.

Hornbuckle was a green Liu Kang who was fighting Blaze on the far away bridge in MK2's pit stage. If you follow Blaze's story in MK:DA, that presumably means he was a disciple of the Dragon King.

Monster was a Champion of the Elder Gods sent to stop Shujinko from finding the Kamidogu, but he failed. Scorpion is his replacement.
NinjaFromHell
07/26/2006 07:04 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Now, anyone else I'm missing, or is that it? The count now is 14 "secret" characters.

You may as well add Belokk since many people ask about him even though he'll never be in a Mortal Kombat game because he isn't owned by Midway but Eurocom, the company that developed the home versions of MK4 and MKG.

He was going to be in MKG but Midway cut him from the game because they didn't like the character or his design. From his appearance (in shots that were accidentally sent to Game Informer by Eurocom) it was speculated that he was an Oni like Drahmin and Moloch.
ThePredator151
About Me

07/26/2006 07:53 PM (UTC)
Alright, Belokk is added.

Now, If there is nothing further anyone else would like to add, I think this thread has pretty much been answered. Mods can close it or leave it open for discusion.

I'll probably go find some pictures(fan art, or whatever) and put them in this post, or my first post.

There, anyone who doesn't know about any one of these characters can come here and find out about all of them at once.

Educate yourself and prosper...

Thank you, for getting this done.

**-deadman_222222

**-MINION

**-Darklord_Xel

**-NinjaFromHell

**-XiahouDun84

**-Drifting_Ravage

Pictures coming soon. Anyone who wants to help do that, you are more than welcomed to.
ThePredator151
About Me

07/26/2006 08:03 PM (UTC)
O.k. I'll just put all the pictures in this post as I find them. So, with out further a due........

In order of the list now.

"Meat": This is a Fan Submission of Meat done by MKO's own "Aculeus" and "Credit goes to "Jerrod" for writing this bio."

"Chameleon" This is about as good as I could find of him, If anybody has a better depiction of him.....tell me and I'll add it instead of, or to this, for him.

}{ombat Wrote: I believe it was made by Dominic Wirth, the guy over at MortalKombat.CH. http://mortalkombat.ch/main.php?action=articles&ArticleName;=Chameleon

"Khameleon"This is a Fan Submission of Khameleon done by MKO's own"AeolusWriting"

Fire, Earth, and Water Gods:

Tremor:

Moster:

"HornBuckle":The Lui Kang in Green. The guy in flames is supposedly the "Blaze" of then.

Kia:

Jataaka:

No picture of "No Face" so far..

No picture of "Tasia" so far..

No picture of "Skarlet" so far..

Belokk:

Drifting_Ravage
07/26/2006 08:09 PM (UTC)
Wikipedia has loads of info on minor characters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_Mortal_Kombat_characters
ThePredator151
About Me

07/26/2006 08:40 PM (UTC)
Drifting_Ravage Wrote:
Wikipedia has loads of info on minor characters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minor_Mortal_Kombat_characters

Yes!! I see that makes it alot easier on me..Woot!!

I'll keep adding the pics to my last post..thanx man
1. Meat
2. Chameleon
3. Khameleon
4. God of Fire
5. God of Earth
6. God of Water
7. Tremor
8. Monster
9. Hornbuckle
12. No Face (MKSF)
13. Tasia (MKSF)
14. Skarlet (rumoured glitch character in MK2 where Kitana's costume would turn red, like Ermac in MK1 for Scorpion)
15. Belokk

1. 8/10 yes
2. 3/10 no
3. 10/10 YES!
4. 5/10 no (blaze is a food god of fire.)
5. 7/10 yes (not done before)
6. 2/10 no (rain kinda is.)
7. 6/10 yes
8. 10/10 yes
9. 5/10 yes
10.10/10 YES!
11. ? (if she's female, 10/10)
12. ? (if she's female, 10/10)
13. ? (if she's female, 10/10)
14. 10/10 YES!
15. ?
DK1983
07/26/2006 09:15 PM (UTC)
It's a bit stupid to put 10/10 to a character you don't even know just if she's female... Imagine her look could be retarded...

Jataaka and Tasia are effectively Female, but No-Face is a guy, and if we except the fact he sucks hard, shouldn't he be in the game just because he's a guy?

What a curious though... confused
ThePredator151
About Me

07/27/2006 04:46 AM (UTC)
mabdog Wrote:
1. Meat
2. Chameleon
3. Khameleon
4. God of Fire
5. God of Earth
6. God of Water
7. Tremor
8. Monster
9. Hornbuckle
12. No Face (MKSF)
13. Tasia (MKSF)
15. Belokk

1. 8/10 yes
2. 3/10 no
3. 10/10 YES!
4. 5/10 no (blaze is a food god of fire.)
5. 7/10 yes (not done before)
6. 2/10 no (rain kinda is.)
7. 6/10 yes
8. 10/10 yes
9. 5/10 yes
10.10/10 YES!
11. ? (if she's female, 10/10)
12. ? (if she's female, 10/10)
13. ? (if she's female, 10/10)
14. 10/10 YES!
15. ?

What is all this for?? No really .....are you rating fans per character or something??Wtf??
No, just my rating of each special kharacter. Kia's hot.
ThePredator151
About Me

07/27/2006 05:08 AM (UTC)
Oh, o.k ......thanks??

Still adding pictures and making adjustments right now....
The_Dragon69
07/30/2006 05:36 PM (UTC)
i like the story of meat that jerrod wrote i think he should have a power to possess people for a short time as a reference to his appearence in mk4(he took on other peoples powers
mkjunkie
07/30/2006 05:44 PM (UTC)
To the next generation !
ThePredator151
About Me

07/30/2006 05:59 PM (UTC)
Cool.

I tried to make the picture of Khameleon big enough to read the words but it didn't work out quite right. Here's the link to Kameleon for anyone who wants to read it.
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.