Should the elemental gods return for the future?
posted11/19/2007 01:37 PM (UTC)by
RaisnCain
Who believes that the elemental gods should return for MK8 or the future of MK? You all remember MK Mythologies, where you had the Earth god Fire god and Water god, and even the most popular, Wind god (Fujin).

So do you think they should return? If so, I think we need to think of some names for the other three, because they don't have any 'names'. Earth god, Fire god, Water god are the ones.

Snowcat
About Me

Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.

10/28/2006 11:59 PM (UTC)
the fire god is Fudo and the water god is Suijin, i can't recall what the name of the earth god is. these names aren't mentione din any games, but they are all taken from the source that the name raiden and fujin some from, so they fit imo.
Dark_No0B
10/29/2006 12:46 AM (UTC)
I would want to see those gods, or the Elder Gods come into the storyline sometime. I think the elemental gods did have names....though they sound japanese; I don't know if they are reliable.

Better yet.....what role would you want the gods to play? should they be good? evil? or maybe neutral.
RaisnCain
10/29/2006 01:00 AM (UTC)
Dark_No0B Wrote:
I would want to see those gods, or the Elder Gods come into the storyline sometime. I think the elemental gods did have names....though they sound japanese; I don't know if they are reliable.

Better yet.....what role would you want the gods to play? should they be good? evil? or maybe neutral.

Hey Dark_NoOB! Its been a while man, lol. But, I did some research and here is what I found. I am glad to see that everyone wants them back, and I would also love to see the Elder Gods.

Fire God= 'Hinoka' is a fan-created name. It is also rumored that his name is "Kajin", which is the actual god of Fire from Japanese mythology.

Water God= 'Kumari' is a fan-created name. It is also rumored that his name is "Suijin", like the water god from Japanese mythology, or "O'Shin", like the ocean.

Earth God= 'Ohona' is a fan-created name. It is also rumored that his name is actually "Chijin", which is the actual god of Earth from Japanese mythology.
Dark_No0B
10/29/2006 09:15 AM (UTC)
Hows it been bro?

And I think those names suit the elemental gods perfectly. Too bad they weren't in armageddon, they deserve much more spotlight.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

10/29/2006 11:32 AM (UTC)
Yes, please. I would love to see them in future games of MK. I think they need to be there with all the "chi" swapping fire powered characters that we've been subject to.

There is so much you can do with elementals it's ridiculous. Let alone sprirtual, cosmic, telepathic, insect based...plant based, animal men and women sorta like Reptile but other speacies, mechanical//systematic, light, dark, yin and yang....ect. you know the list can go on and on.

I love that kind of stuff but no game I can remember ever exploits any of these "natural" powers to their fullest potential.

I'm with ya bro, im with ya.
RaisnCain
10/29/2006 12:41 PM (UTC)
Great you guys! Awesome. By the way Predator, thats some awesome thinking above! Now, all we have to do is create a new story for them all. I believe that they should have been in MKA, they deserve so much better than the way they have been portrayed. I seem to like the fan-created names as well as the Japanese mythology. It would be better to have the Japanese mythology, only because Fujin is the Japanese wind god. I was also thinking to myself of making their servants.

Fire God

- Scorch
-- Two Firespawns like Blaze
- Inferno

Water God

- Aqua
-- Aqua is a water being, whereas Alloy is a metallic being.
- Alloy

Earth God

- Earthquake
-- Two giant earth rock beings.
- Gorock
ThePredator151
About Me

10/29/2006 03:45 PM (UTC)
Cool!

I'm not so great at writing stories rather than manipulating//adding ideas to them once they're there. But I have more than a few ideas for elementals I can think up.

Btw, servants is a pretty good idea I think becasue even in the comics Raiden has two. "Wynd and Rayne". What if they were introduced to a future game?
They would already have history, and the way Raidens' been clowning lately, it would give them a reason to come out of hiding..?? Just a thought. Even if we do already have Fujin, and Rain.

For the rock dude, I thought about implementing one of our old characters, but as an older man........based on stregnth he should be a shoe-in for even just a servant of a god of earth......:::

Proposed Bio:
As an older man now, he finds purpose in using the stregnth within him, and with assistance from the remaining Shaolin Monks, is able to tap the chi within his soul. He goes through intensive training to channel and harness this power for use in combat. Now, after 25yrs of meditation, training, and soul searching, JAX emerges as one of the fallen God of Earths' predicessors!!!

With a new found purpose and the metal technology now permanently gone from his body, Jax will manipulate the earth itself to display his emmense power and please his new God of Earth........Jax has come to terms now more than ever with his selfishness in those mechanical weapons, he only now realizes how foolish he was to believe in a man made enhancement. Jax is now superbly more strong without the mechanical armour..... dun dun duuun!!

The other servants of the God of Earth can be new in my mind I guess. Maybe Reptile or The Shamen Nightwolf, idk. They're both "down to earth characters, I suppose.
Good?? Intriguing at least? idk, just an idea. Keep going

Others that could match for servants of those gods could be like this:

Fire god:

Liu Kang(earth realms former champ), Scorpion(elder gods champ)

Water God:

Sub Zero(Grandmasters acention into heaven) or Frost(training, training, training!!To get her mind in the right place.)
I think Rain might be a little too cliche here, and he always has alterior motives. "Honor"....
----------------------

Main Story Hints/Notes/Proposal:

Each of the elemental gods were ressurected by thier respcted elder gods and told to pull from the rubbish three human leaders per god. Servants, in fact, of their element to represent them in battle if ever needed. These warriors would be given power to capabilities beyond they're imagination.

This election was done to prove to the Elder Gods that mortals had learned the lessons from Armmagedon. Indeed, they had learned and were now extremely obedient to their respective God.

These "chosen servants" were not gods, but were powerful enough, once through training, to be comparible in stregnth, agillity, and stamina to Gods. Slightly succeeding that of the sons of Argus...Taven and Deagon combined.

Jax, through a chi test, was said to have "pushed" one of the many Appalachian Mountains 100ft north of it's orginal location. Since Jax had found his chi for earthbending before the Earth God was ressurected, when he was omitted and edowed, the power given to him multiplied his concentration more than 10 fold. Stregnth and confidence were a problem for Jax no more.

This...election was meant to start over and help once more to keep relative peace and harmony. But the danger was not far off. For soon the battle called Mortal Kombat would come again.....perhaps sooner than anticipated.....

Prepare yourself now, for MORTAL KOMBAT!!

---------------------------

Or whatever, haha! See that though? and I don't even like Jax but wouldn't he be interesting to play with him after that? And as for the other characters, they would have more than a few new avenues to explore in power, story, and gameplay. It'd be like having all new characters with the same faces.

Couple hints from the past through these dudes, anyone else in the game should probably be extremely relavant to the last game and lead right into this new one, or should be totally new.....Y'know?

Tell me what you think.
RaisnCain
10/29/2006 04:49 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Cool!

I'm not so great at writing stories rather than manipulating//adding ideas to them once they're there. But I have more than a few ideas for elementals I can think up.

Btw, servants is a pretty good idea I think becasue even in the comics Raiden has two. "Wynd and Rayne". What if they were introduced to a future game?
They would already have history, and the way Raidens' been clowning lately, it would give them a reason to come out of hiding..?? Just a thought. Even if we do already have Fujin, and Rain.

For the rock dude, I thought about implementing one of our old characters, but as an older man........based on stregnth he should be a shoe-in for even just a servant of a god of earth......:::

Proposed Bio:
As an older man now, he finds purpose in using the stregnth within him, and with assistance from the remaining Shaolin Monks, is able to tap the chi within his soul. He goes through intensive training to channel and harness this power for use in combat. Now, after 25yrs of meditation, training, and soul searching, JAX emerges as one of the fallen God of Earths' predicessors!!!

With a new found purpose and the metal technology now permanently gone from his body, Jax will manipulate the earth itself to display his emmense power and please his new God of Earth........Jax has come to terms now more than ever with his selfishness in those mechanical weapons, he only now realizes how foolish he was to believe in a man made enhancement. Jax is now superbly more strong without the mechanical armour..... dun dun duuun!!

The other servants of the God of Earth can be new in my mind I guess. Maybe Reptile or The Shamen Nightwolf, idk. They're both "down to earth characters, I suppose.
Good?? Intriguing at least? idk, just an idea. Keep going

Others that could match for servants of those gods could be like this:

Fire god:

Liu Kang(earth realms former champ), Scorpion(elder gods champ)

Water God:

Sub Zero(Grandmasters acention into heaven) or Frost(training, training, training!!To get her mind in the right place.)
I think Rain might be a little too cliche here, and he always has alterior motives. "Honor"....
----------------------

Main Story Hints/Notes/Proposal:

Each of the elemental gods were ressurected by thier respcted elder gods and told to pull from the rubbish three human leaders per god. Servants, in fact, of their element to represent them in battle if ever needed. These warriors would be given power to capabilities beyond they're imagination.

This election was done to prove to the Elder Gods that mortals had learned the lessons from Armmagedon. Indeed, they had learned and were now extremely obedient to their respective God.

These "chosen servants" were not gods, but were powerful enough, once through training, to be comparible in stregnth, agillity, and stamina to Gods. Slightly succeeding that of the sons of Argus...Taven and Deagon combined.

Jax, through a chi test, was said to have "pushed" one of the many Appalachian Mountains 100ft north of it's orginal location. Since Jax had found his chi for earthbending before the Earth God was ressurected, when he was omitted and edowed, the power given to him multiplied his concentration more than 10 fold. Stregnth and confidence were a problem for Jax no more.

This...election was meant to start over and help once more to keep relative peace and harmony. But the danger was not far off. For soon the battle called Mortal Kombat would come again.....perhaps sooner than anticipated.....

Prepare yourself now, for MORTAL KOMBAT!!

---------------------------

Or whatever, haha! See that though? and I don't even like Jax but wouldn't he be interesting to play with him after that? And as for the other characters, they would have more than a few new avenues to explore in power, story, and gameplay. It'd be like having all new characters with the same faces.

Couple hints from the past through these dudes, anyone else in the game should probably be extremely relavant to the last game and lead right into this new one, or should be totally new.....Y'know?

Tell me what you think.

*clapping* Awesome job man! Ah, just frikking awesome! This is how I pictured their stories in a way. I love it. Why don't I give them a try, but otherwise good story writing. Not to cliche or anything, lol.

-------------------------
Water God

It seems Sub-Zero, has been corrupted by darkness. What was once Sub-Zero is now Noob Saibot. My servants have awakened me for one reason, something is amiss. Raiden is what is amiss. I look not to gain revenge on Noob Saibot, but to release this dark spell in which Raiden has upon him. Both Aqua and Alloy were defeated by him, but now the time has come, for all us elementals to keep darkness away from righteousness. Shinnok will pay, as well as Quan-Chi for what they have done in the past. Maybe there is one answer that will solve all.

This is a rough bio, I can fix it up into a better one, its just off the top of my head,lol

Snowcat
About Me

Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.

10/30/2006 10:51 AM (UTC)
As far as what the official names for these gods would have been, is only something the MK team could ultimatly speculate on, but I'd place my monkey on at least Fudo and Suijin, though there are multiple name possibilities from within japanese shinto for them all, especially for the earth god.

personally though, as far as story potential for existing characters, i always liked to toy with the idea that maybe Scorpion was had achieved the role of earths new fire god as reward for his role as champion to the elder gods. maybe i'll expand on that someday.

anyway, back on topic... perhaps one day they'll make another MK game thats set before the events of MK1, where these gods get more exposure.
RaisnCain
10/30/2006 04:59 PM (UTC)
Snowcat Wrote:
As far as what the official names for these gods would have been, is only something the MK team could ultimatly speculate on, but I'd place my monkey on at least Fudo and Suijin, though there are multiple name possibilities from within japanese shinto for them all, especially for the earth god.

personally though, as far as story potential for existing characters, i always liked to toy with the idea that maybe Scorpion was had achieved the role of earths new fire god as reward for his role as champion to the elder gods. maybe i'll expand on that someday.

anyway, back on topic... perhaps one day they'll make another MK game thats set before the events of MK1, where these gods get more exposure.

Yeah, if they make an MK game back before MK1, then I believe that the elemental gods will get more exposure, plus you would get to see the Great Kung Lao.

Come on people! Lets see what kind of writing skills you have! Try writing some bios for the four elemental gods. I am working on the Earth God.
ThePredator151
About Me

10/30/2006 07:01 PM (UTC)
Hey, yea that's pretty good and a different way to go about the coming, or coming back of the elemental gods..... I love this shit. There's so much potential. The ideas behind "natural" characters are more....scientificly interesting//spiritually mysical I think. Combined with the right stuff of course.

-----------------------------
Hey, btw, can I use the pictures in your sig space to have myself made a userbar?? First time I've seen those pictures all together like that.....I might go get the pictures together for ssomething a little different but, the way yours is put together looks really good.

Anyway, I could probably write different stuff all day on the Earth God, I'm pretty fond of all the possibilties there. I will make up some moves and more different kinds of bios and maybe little stories behind the Earth God himself, and the followers and servants of him.

It's not that I don't dig the other elementals, it's just that they have to be provoked more for the ideas around them to start flowing.....

It'll be later though.....I love this shit. Lol
RaisnCain
10/30/2006 07:41 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Hey, yea that's pretty good and a different way to go about the coming, or coming back of the elemental gods..... I love this shit. There's so much potential. The ideas behind "natural" characters are more....scientificly interesting//spiritually mysical I think. Combined with the right stuff of course.

Hey, btw, can I use the pictures in your sig space to have myself made a userbar?? First time I've seen those pictures all together like that.....I might go get the pictures together for ssomething a little different but, the way yours is put together looks really good.

Anyway, I could probably write different stuff all day on the Earth God, I'm pretty fond of all the possibilties there. I will make up some moves and more different kinds of bios and maybe little stories behind the Earth God himself, and the followers and servants of him.

It's not that I don't dig the other elementals, it's just that they have to be provoked more for the ideas around them to start flowing.....

It'll be later though.....I love this shit. Lol

LOL, I can tell you love this. But, yeah you can have my pictures in my sig. We can be like, the number one elemental fans of MK, lol. Here are the URL(s):

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/RaisnCain/th_windgod.jpg

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/RaisnCain/th_earthgod.jpg

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/RaisnCain/th_WaterGod.jpg

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g195/RaisnCain/th_Fire.jpg

Here is the Fire God bio:

--------------------------
Fire God
--------------------------

I have been awakened by my servants for one purpose: to save Raiden. However, during my quest for Raiden I came across a massive firespawn. His size, his power, was godlike. I thought that I, the Fire God, was the only one with such power. Now I have a second purpose, to discover who this massive firespawn is. Only then will I find out if he is an ally or foe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kinda short, but strong in its touch I believe, lol. All bios can be revised!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RaisnCain
11/01/2006 12:10 AM (UTC)
Here is the Earth God proposed bio:

Earth God

Angry I am, of how Armageddon is here. Angry I am, of Raiden's transformation. My servants have awakened me to save Raiden, for Darkness could take over him for good. However, the pieces of the puzzle are still not set. It may have been in fact that the fury of Mortal Kombat would lead to the destruction of the realms. I look not to get revenge of those who have opposed me and Righteousness, but to stop the destruction between every mortal. If only Raiden knew what Armageddon is doing, if only he knew what he could do to save them.
Dark_No0B
11/01/2006 07:29 AM (UTC)
The elemental gods could have any involvement in the storyline. They are open to lots of possiblities and can have any alignment.

Even each god could go their own direction. While one of them may want to aid Raiden in defeating current threats to the world, another may be angered by defeat, thus wanting revenge. And too think....I wonder what the Elder Gods would do if they realized the return of the elementals. Do you think they would want them wiped out? Or maybe the Elders would make them rephrase their role as guardians, just like before.

My opinion though....I think it would be nice if the elementals (or even one) went about to destroy Noob Saibot, not to mention Quan Chi and/or Shinnok. This would spice up Noob Saibots story even more because he was the one who defeated the gods before; Quan Chi master minded it all. I easily see the gods exacting revenge on those three.....and I bet they would be after the amulet as well, which has been passed on alot. In this case, alot of characters could get involved with the conflict, which is even better IMO. Seeing the gods clash with Noob Saibot again would be bad ass.

Like I said before, the gods can go any way. Mixing a few things in their stories would make a nice twist; the gods definately deserve a return; another chance to shine.

Bio's coming soon.
RaisnCain
11/01/2006 10:44 PM (UTC)
Dark_No0B Wrote:
The elemental gods could have any involvement in the storyline. They are open to lots of possiblities and can have any alignment.

Even each god could go their own direction. While one of them may want to aid Raiden in defeating current threats to the world, another may be angered by defeat, thus wanting revenge. And too think....I wonder what the Elder Gods would do if they realized the return of the elementals. Do you think they would want wiped out? Or maybe the Elders would make them rephrase their role are guardians, just like before.

My opinion though....I think it would be nice if the elementals (or even one) went about to destroy Noob Saibot, not to mention Quan Chi and/or Shinnok. This would spice up Noob Saibots story even more because he was the one who defeated the gods before; Quan Chi master minded it all. I easily see the gods exacting revenge on those three.....and I bet they would be after the amulet as well, which has been passed on alot. In this case, alot of characters could get involved with the conflict, which is even better IMO. Seeing the gods clash with Noob Saibot again would be bad ass.

Like I said before, the gods can go any way. Mixing a few things in their stories would make a nice twist; the gods definately deserve a return; another chance to shine.

Bio's coming soon.

I think my Water God bio fits well with getting revenge on Quan Chi and Shinnok. I like the fact of them going with their own alignments. Also, I do agree with the fact that at least one or two should try and get revenge on Noob. See, this is the creative writing of MK that I miss. MKA was really a let down to the good writing that they had in the past. In addition, I like the fact of how the Elder Gods should be played. Should they go after the elemental gods? Or should they let them help? I love this!

But, see about the Amulet. Who has the Amulet? I think the Amulet does need more spotlight as well. But, I don't know who has it. Its been with so many people its driving me bonkers.

More revised and longer bios are on there way!
Dark_No0B
11/01/2006 11:02 PM (UTC)
I agree.....we definately need some light on where and what will be happening with the amulet. I wonder what the elementals would do with it if they were to retrieve it.....and if the gods found out that Raiden is in a darkened state, do you think they would even want to destroy Shinnok and place back the amulet just for Raiden's sake? With Raiden slightly tainted, I think the gods would have a very hard time trusting anyone, especially with everything that is happening. For the Elders.....imagine what would happen if the elementals decided to take things upon themselves and just act out like wild cards (thinking they can't trust no one, they even want to destroy the Elders, fearing deception). I would definately want to see how the Elders and the elementals would act out.
RaisnCain
11/01/2006 11:09 PM (UTC)
Dark_No0B Wrote:
I agree.....we definately need some light on where and what will be happening with the amulet. I wonder what the elementals would do with it if they were to retrieve it.....and if the gods found out that Raiden is in a darkened state, do you think they would even want to destroy Shinnok and place back the amulet just for Raiden's sake? With Raiden slightly tainted, I think the gods would have a very hard time trusting anyone, especially with everything that is happening. For the Elders.....imagine what would happen if the elementals decided to take things upon themselves and just act out like wild cards (thinking they can't trust no one, they even want to destroy the Elders, fearing deception). I would definately want to see how the Elders and the elementals would act out.

I think that if one of the elementals got the amulet, if they had servants, I think that their servants would try to overthrow their master for the spoken power it has. But, that's just me. But, I do like the fact of the elementals getting involved with the affairs of Raiden and the Elder Gods. Or, you can even have the elemental gods (along with Raiden) under the enslavement of the One Being. Because really, I think the One Being is behind everything that went on in MK, seriously.
Dark_No0B
11/01/2006 11:21 PM (UTC)
Ya know......you're right.....I never actually thought about the elementals working for the One Being. We do know what the Elder Gods tried to prevent the One Being from returning, but what if the elemental gods did the opposite......them working for the highest ultimate neutral force would be a pretty good story. Much like how Scorpion is the Elders champion, the elementals would work for the One Being whom is watching/behind everything. I mean, don't get me wrong, the elementals would still have their own unique and great stories, but them working for such a force would be nifty.

Awesome idea man.
RaisnCain
11/01/2006 11:36 PM (UTC)
Dark_No0B Wrote:
Ya know......you're right.....I never actually thought about the elementals working for the One Being. We do know what the Elder Gods tried to prevent the One Being from returning, but what if the elemental gods did the opposite......them working for the highest ultimate neutral force would be a pretty good story. Much like how Scorpion is the Elders champion, the elementals would work for the One Being whom is watching/behind everything. I mean, don't get me wrong, the elementals would still have their own unique and great stories, but them working for such a force would be nifty.

Awesome idea man.

Thanks! It just popped into my head when I was writing.

Here is some pics of what the elemental gods servants would look like:

As I mentioned before, the two servants I made up for the Fire God were Scorch and Inferno. They would look much like this, or even Blaze at regular size (MKDA).

I also proposed earlier that the Water God had a metallic elemental servant named Alloy. Well this is what he would look like. Much like Silver Surfer, the ability to 'control things' (cosmic being). And of course, like the T-1000 from The Terminator.

In addition, I said that the Water God could have a servant named Aqua. Well, he would look much like the Water God himself.

I proposed that the Earth God have two servants named Earthquake and Gorock. Well, they both would look like this. This is Henge, from the Mortal Kombat Comics.
Dark_No0B
11/01/2006 11:43 PM (UTC)
I love the elemental servants idea; I think scorch/Inferno looks bad ass. I always wanted a character like Alloy in MK. I thought having a character made of liquid metal that can transform his arms into weapons would be sweet (like in terminator). Not to mention, that pic is awesome.....

If it were me, I'd have Henge replace the current look for the Earth god. That's just me though.....I think Henge just looks so much better with the cracks and bigger body. Looks more menacing and suitable.

And I think Aqua is a very original and classic name for a water god. Nice one bro.

I will also try and come up with special moves and fatalities for the elementals.
RaisnCain
11/01/2006 11:54 PM (UTC)
Dark_No0B Wrote:
I love the elemental servants idea; I think scorch/Inferno looks bad ass. I always wanted a character like Alloy in MK. I thought having a character made of liquid metal that can transform his arms into weapons would be sweet (like in terminator). Not to mention, that pic is awesome.....

If it were me, I'd have Henge replace the current look for the Earth god. That's just me though.....I think Henge just looks so much better with the cracks and bigger body. Looks more menacing and suitable.

And I think Aqua is a very original and classic name for a water god. Nice one bro.

I will also try and come up with special moves and fatalities for the elementals.

Awesome! Special Moves and Fatalities, yes! I don't know about changing the Earth God's look. I like his MKM look, but Henge's look is awesome as well. What I was thinking was, is that one of the elemental gods and their servants could fuse together to form one gigantic elemental being.

--Fire God fuses himself with Scorch and Inferno, making a massive giant size firespawn (about the size of Blaze or a tad bigger) with god power, let alone the element of fire.

--Water God fuses himself with Aqua and Alloy, creating a mix of water and liquid metal (about the size of Blaze or a tad bigger), with god power, and the element of water and the T-100 from The Terminator powers, as well as cosmic being powers.

--Earth God fuses himself with Earthquake and Gorock. I know, you are probably thinking a giant rock being. Nope! Its a giant rock being with six arms (about the size of Blaze or a tad bigger), with god power and the element of earth.
ThePredator151
About Me

11/02/2006 02:00 PM (UTC)
Damn! The ideas in here are fantastic!!

Here's some more of mine based on what's been written from you guys:

I like the Earth God the most so, let's got there first.

1. Appearance wise, I think I like how unique the MkMyth had him. I might just let him have an ability to turn into a kind or metallic type of being as one of his defensive moves. More on that in a second....

2. His Servants I think, should be ones that looks alot like Tremor, kind or ninja-esk or of course the fan art version And another one or two that look like the earth benders form out of
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" series cartoon:

or for a woman..She should resemble a sort of "Giesha Warrior"...

or here's the main outfit they have..

or this one..

I think that maybe two or three per god should be enough servants. One "right hand man" servant and two lessor but still really powerful servants are good too. It be like a pyramid of authority within the game itself.

Changes of course to fit the Mk prowess and feel...."See"?

Here's another idea for a Bio:

Earth God

Though I was defeated a long while ago, I am a god, I do not die.....Entirely. My servants sought me out from the pits of a temple hidden deep within the tombs of the Gods secret meeting chambers. They perfomed a ritual, as directed, should I ever fall in battle. From this ritual I awoke with great anger and fury, my powers not only restored, but increased from my first death, allowed me to "effect" even my servants powers10 fold.

Training began immediatly, for we would need to have great focus for an assault as ficious as the plot surrounding my first death. More than that I would need to meditate, the Elder Gods of old warned of such a fury dawning my first death....Peace within myself is the key.....I am stone, solid and still within.

Our targets were soon realized in Shinnok, the fallen Elder God, Quan Chi netherrealm sorcerer, Shang Tsung outworld sourcerer...again, and more importantly the now Noob Siabot, the original Sub Zero from EarthRealm. I have also learned that sice our confintaion, Noob has also made choices to form his own army of sorts. We are only 3(or 4), but indiviually we are more powerful than 20 of his minions.....Shaddow does not stride without Earth.. Anyone who chooses to align themselves with these infidels will persish in the wake of the God of Earth and his servants assault.....I wonder what of my brothren.....?

Some Moves: Earth God

1. Break-Fast of Earth God: Look at the "Earthbenders" main outfit picture... 5th picture down

In this move he will sommon a large peice of earth from the ground and in one really quick manuver....Punch the rock at his opponents face. Aeir-go "Break"-fast. Get it? Lol. This move could be shared in different variations amonts all of the Earth characters because it is the main assault they are trained. Everybody will/should have a different look to the move, but essentially it would be the same (sommon and launch)Earth God himself will obviously have more tricks up his sleeve than just that, he will have mutliple launches/projectiles.

High puch projectile
5% damage move

2. Kick Rocks: .......You know what?....Just watch a few of these, if you have the time...

I had an idea a while ago for an Earth character that would effectively "kick rocks"....then I saw this Toph, The Blind Bandit// EarthBender

She probably has a bulk of moves that I would have thought of and then taken to the next level. In some shots she's teaching "Ang" the kid with the arrow on his head and main character, how to earth bend. Others are her main fights and manuvers. But thats is the main one.

This cartoon is probably the greatest example I can think of for Elemental Fighters in a video game like MK. I think It would do them heeps to pay attention. The moves in this cartoon are done by reall martial artists and everything......and it's for kids! Pity... If you look around evough, I'm sure you'll find all four that are in this series: Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire.....we (Mk) could expand upon this I think....exploit really...

....More on the servants later..
RaisnCain
11/02/2006 11:26 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Damn! The ideas in here are fantastic!!

Here's some more of mine based on what's been written from you guys:

I like the Earth God the most so, let's got there first.

1. Appearance wise, I think I like how unique the MkMyth had him. I might just let him have an ability to turn into a kind or metallic type of being as one of his defensive moves. More on that in a second....

2. His Servants I think, should be ones that looks alot like Tremor, kind or ninja-esk or of course the fan art version And another one or two that look like the earth benders form out of
"Avatar: The Last Airbender" series cartoon:

or for a woman..She should resemble a sort of "Giesha Warrior"...

or here's the main outfit they have..

or this one..

I think that maybe two or three per god should be enough servants. One "right hand man" servant and two lessor but still really powerful servants are good too. It be like a pyramid of authority within the game itself.

Changes of course to fit the Mk prowess and feel...."See"?

Here's another idea for a Bio:

Earth God

Though I was defeated a long while ago, I am a god, I do not die.....Entirely. My servants sought me out from the pits of a temple hidden deep within the tombs of the Gods secret meeting chambers. They perfomed a ritual, as directed, should I ever fall in battle. From this ritual I awoke with great anger and fury, my powers not only restored, but increased from my first death, allowed me to "effect" even my servants powers10 fold.

Training began immediatly, for we would need to have great focus for an assault as ficious as the plot surrounding my first death. More than that I would need to meditate, the Elder Gods of old warned of such a fury dawning my first death....Peace within myself is the key.....I am stone, solid and still within.

Our targets were soon realized in Shinnok, the fallen Elder God, Quan Chi netherrealm sorcerer, Shang Tsung outworld sourcerer...again, and more importantly the now Noob Siabot, the original Sub Zero from EarthRealm. I have also learned that sice our confintaion, Noob has also made choices to form his own army of sorts. We are only 3(or 4), but indiviually we are more powerful than 20 of his minions.....Shaddow does not stride without Earth..

Anyone who chooses to align themselves with these infidels will persish in the wake of the God of Earth and his servants assault.....I wonder what of my brothren.....?

Some Moves: Earth God

1. Break-Fast of Earth God: Look at the "Earthbenders" main outfit picture... 5th picture down

In this move he will sommon a large peice of earth from the ground and in one really quick manuver....Punch the rock at his opponents face. Aeir-go "Break"-fast. Get it? Lol. This move could be shared in different variations amonts all of the Earth characters because it is the main assault they are trained. Everybody will/should have a different look to the move, but essentially it would be the same (sommon and launch)Earth God himself will obviously have more tricks up his sleeve than just that, he will have mutliple launches/projectiles.

High puch projectile
5% damage move

2. Kick Rocks: .......You know what?....Just watch a few of these, if you have the time...

I had an idea a while ago for an Earth character that would effectively "kick rocks"....then I saw this Toph, The Blind Bandit// EarthBender

She probably has a bulk of moves that I would have thought of and then taken to the next level. In some shots she's teaching "Ang" the kid with the arrow on his head and main character, how to earth bend. Others are her main fights and manuvers. But thats is the main one.

This cartoon is probably the greatest example I can think of for Elemental Fighters in a video game like MK. I think It would do them heeps to pay attention. The moves in this cartoon are done by reall martial artists and everything......and it's for kids! Pity... If you look around evough, I'm sure you'll find all four that are in this series: Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire.....we (Mk) could expand upon this I think....exploit really...

....More on the servants later..

I know there are damn good ideas in this thread, lol! Nice stuff there Pred, just awesome. I will watch that link you have later. Just think, this thread started out as one question. That was, whether we thought if the elemental gods should return. Now look at it! Just awesome stuff in this thread! It just needs to be recognized by the others here at MKO.

I am revising some of my bios, so look out, lol
scorpionspupil
11/03/2006 01:54 AM (UTC)
the elemental gods should definatly return i like the idea of trying to return raiden back to his formal self

it's to bad you cant really make them in MK:A's KAK i guess the water god is kind of possible
Pages: 2
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.