JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/26/2012 11:56 AM (UTC)
ok
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/26/2012 11:58 AM (UTC)
i do that i type it in hit ok stare at it nothing changes it stayes on the same pic
Unknown265
04/26/2012 10:07 PM (UTC)
Do you know how to copy and paste? Hold the left mouse button and move the cursor over the URL to highlight it, make sure you have highlighted the whole URL, then right click and press "copy". Go change the icon, then right click on the bar and hit "paste". That should be it.

What could be going wrong? confused
Murcielago
About Me

Get that ass BANNED

04/27/2012 01:08 AM (UTC)
1. Go to settings.

2. Click on change icon

3. Delete whatever is writtin on the bar and copy and paste this on the bar http://i45.tinypic.com/jld.jpg

4. Click ok.
Unknown265
04/27/2012 08:45 AM (UTC)
Stryker82 Wrote:
Thank you so much! :)

A bit late for this but, you're welcome!
JUST_A_TARKATAN
04/27/2012 01:43 PM (UTC)
yeah my ps3 wont let it work at all id have to let some one else do it so yeah id have to trust one of you guys to do it
redman
04/28/2012 12:10 PM (UTC)
TYVM Unknown!
Unknown265
04/29/2012 10:11 AM (UTC)
redman Wrote:
TYVM Unknown!

You're welcome!
Zmoke
04/30/2012 01:01 PM (UTC)
Howdy-ho! 'Tis a thread of wallpappers and siggnaturés? Count me in the helpful creators' list, lad. Here's a signature avatar combo for Venkman28.

Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
05/01/2012 03:13 PM (UTC)
That avy looks a bit big.
Zmoke
05/03/2012 11:50 AM (UTC)
It does but Shang Tsung told me that looks can be deceiving, so it appears fine in Venkman28's profile now.
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
05/03/2012 03:09 PM (UTC)
Fine by me...
Not like it matters what I say, but...
Toxik
About Me
05/04/2012 12:58 AM (UTC)
Sig Request:

Can somebody please make me a sig of this:

Sharon Needles

*special instructions:
I would like at least the upper half of the pic on my sig. Like from the chest up. Thanks in advance.
xB$INx
About Me

05/04/2012 09:44 PM (UTC)
Toxik Wrote:
Sig Request:

Can somebody please make me a sig of this:

Sharon Needles

*special instructions:
I would like at least the upper half of the pic on my sig. Like from the chest up. Thanks in advance.

I will make it for you if you like. I have been wanting to make a sig for awhile and could not come up with an idea for myself, so I came to this thread. I will try and do it this weekend.
xB$INx
About Me

05/05/2012 12:34 AM (UTC)

Here you go, Toxik. Hope you like it.
Zmoke
05/05/2012 06:39 PM (UTC)
Bonjour! Is anyone else in need of an avatar or a signature? Here's one.
redman
05/05/2012 11:42 PM (UTC)
If someone could make me a cool MK9 Sonya avatar I would appreciate it. :)
Toxik
About Me
05/07/2012 02:08 AM (UTC)
xB$INx Wrote:

Here you go, Toxik. Hope you like it.

Thanks! :)
Darkhound74
05/08/2012 12:00 AM (UTC)
Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could makes me a sig with the four horsemen from the Darksiders series. I'm not too picky on colors or design, just as long as it's very cool. Also I would like my name somewhere in it, if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks,

Darkhound74
Chryo_Spyder
About Me

Real All The Damn Time
05/08/2012 03:24 PM (UTC)
Im not really that good, but I took a swing at it...

Im gonna work on more sigs for you if this isnt the correct horseman you wanted.
Darkhound74
05/08/2012 04:48 PM (UTC)
Chryo_Spyder Wrote:
Im not really that good, but I took a swing at it...

Im gonna work on more sigs for you if this isnt the correct horseman you wanted.

That is the right horseman, but there's four of them.
ThePredator151
About Me
The Ultimate Mortal Kombat Experience
- Lead Graphic Designer - Mortal Kombat Online -

:G-play

:Story

:F-Design

:Cutout

:Get Sig

:Raiden

:Fans [1] [2]

:#LegendaryArts

05/09/2012 01:20 AM (UTC)
Zmoke Wrote:
It does but Shang Tsung told me that looks can be deceiving, so it appears fine in Venkman28's profile now.

Well... Raiden kicks Shang Tsung's "ass-cicles" and on EarthRealm one day while having a peaceful walk across the beach, he told good ol' Shangy to keep the avatar size to 75x75 and signature max size to 400x150 or so.

lol...I tried.

grin
redman
05/09/2012 02:19 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

Well... Raiden kicks Shang Tsung's "ass-cicles" and on EarthRealm one day while having a peaceful walk across the beach, he told good ol' Shangy to keep the avatar size to 75x75 and signature max size to 400x150 or so.

lol...I tried.

grin

Hahaha. I wish you would visit more often. Almost every day I asked for a new sig and avy. Never wore them for more then a day or two and asked for another one. I don't know what my problem was lol.

I've grown up though, and learned my lesson. Too bad almost everyone that used to hate me stopped visiting MKO and no one has seen the greater side of me. (tongue). I really wish that you would contribute more often because your posts are always great and I miss them. I might sound a bit cheesy, but I honestly do miss the good old days of MKO. I missed school for this website a couple of days. The week or so that MKO was down was the worst week of my life. grin But honestly. I know this isn't on topic but I just wanted to say that. You did a lot for me back in the day and I appreciate it. I'm average at making sigs now and you honestly made that happen. I was a day 1 sig maker back in the day and tried to help but you set me straight as a drill SGT. I still remember that long post that you did. I wish the people would come back. There are still a few old members that post, MINION, Zentile, Ulcatron, Ilusion, the old mods that have stayed, you.. A lot of members who made this website what it is today are gone. I miss them greatly. I wish I could talk to them today. I'm a competitive player in MK9 and there aren't too many of them around here, but some people back in the day such as MINION helped me get here. He showed me how to do basic juggles with Kabal in MKA and every day in school I would write down how many times I wanted to fight, practice, etc. I had a lot of fun. He even recorded a couple of matches, which can be seen here. My main is Kabal today and MINION pretty much made him my favorite character lol. I keep saying the same thing over and over but I just wanted to let you know. I miss everything that MKO was and I'm afraid that it will never be the same. Even though I was only here from around like 06 or so I still have a lot of nostalgic memories since i'm only 15. I intend to stick around for awhile and hope you do too.

Anyways. I'm done rambling. All I wanted to say is thank you for everything you've done. smile
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

05/09/2012 05:25 PM (UTC)
Zmoke
05/09/2012 09:27 PM (UTC)
ThePredator151 Wrote:
Zmoke Wrote:

lol...I tried.
grin

Ooh, I must've been fooled by Damashi when I thought I heard that! wow
My God, I must find the Kamidogus...
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.