MrMephistopheles
06/29/2018 04:38 PM (UTC)
Im feeling a lot of nostalgia just thinking about these two characters together. I hope theyll both be back in MK11 and as good or better as they were in MKX. Reptile was good and Id like to see him finally hook up with Khameleon & Chameleon. I hope Sub will be more involved than he was in MKX story and looking a bit better. I vote Sub-Zero but its close.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

06/29/2018 06:40 PM (UTC)
This is Reptile's year.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

06/29/2018 09:47 PM (UTC)
This is a tough one...
DAEGON1
06/30/2018 01:24 AM (UTC)
Now this one is hard, they are both on the top of the MK Ninja List for me since MK 2.
Hmmm...
Ninja_Mime
06/30/2018 04:38 AM (UTC)
Reptile is better than ever after MKX. Big fan of Sub-Zero but I'm just a lot more interested in Reptile right now. He learned how to speak again, so here's hoping he actually gets a somewhat more significant role in the story next time around. He deserves it.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
06/30/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

TOURNAMENT BATTLE - ROUND 2:
Rain versus Mileena
#23 Supreme Ranking #13
6 wins 6 losses Record 12 wins 6 losses
Round 3 (2014) Best Result Semis (2015)

In the war torn realm of Outworld: Rain sees the Emperor's throne as his by divine right! The demigod son of Argus joined the ranks of ousted Empress Mileena during Mortal Kombat X, plotting to usurp the throne upon her inevitable demise. His betrayal saw him escape capture when rival forces came for Mileena.

Mileena claimed the Outworld throne after Shao Kahn's death in Earthrealm. The unlikely Empress was cloned from Princess Kitana to be The Emperor's loyal daughter, but her hybrid DNA spelled a volatile reign. She was overthrown by her trusted advisor, ignitnig a civil war featured in Mortal Kombat X, and tie-in comics. Surrounded by traitors throughout her campaign, she risked destruction wielding Shinnok's amulet until her capture and execution by Kotal Kahn's loyal forces.

Will renewed tensions between Outworld and Earthrealm play into Rain's plans to rise to power? Is Mileena truly dead - or is there another clone princess waiting in the wings? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

MrMephistopheles
06/30/2018 03:33 PM (UTC)
Mileena has never been better than MKX but she had her shot and she died. Im ready to see what happens if Rain gets his shot. Hope he will be playable in MK11.
Wandering Jacqui Briggs Fan
About Me

My favorite kombatant is Jacqui Briggs and no one can change my mind!

Creator:Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars, MK fanseries based on Total Drama.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf09CtI2VGXrXlYJdUB2zLcR1SNzFtRa6

06/30/2018 04:12 PM (UTC)
The poster boys always win I swear.

Voted for Rain because I hate Mileena.
DAEGON1
06/30/2018 08:02 PM (UTC)
Milleena best female and also my main, let's go girl!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/01/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Erron Black versus Jarek
#14 Supreme Ranking #72
6 wins 3 losses Record 1 win 5 losses
Round 3 (2017) Best Result Round 2 (2018)

Erron Black is a wild west gunslinger with time on his side! His aging slowed significantly by sorcery - the mercenary stalks his prey knowing he always gets his man in the end! In the past he threw-in with the Black Dragon clan, but in Mortal Kombat X his loyalties remain with the new Outworld Emperor: Kotal Kahn.

Jarek is a charter member of the Black Dragon clan last seen in Mortal Kombat X tie-in comics. Partnered with Tasia; he pursued the children of Special Forces agents to an underground death match and slaughtered many patrons. The attempted kidnapping led the Black Dragon to be apprehended by Sonya Blade & Johnny Cage, with help from Kotal Kahn.

At one time they may've been allies, but will the future make enemies of Erron Black and Jarek? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

About Me

07/01/2018 01:00 PM (UTC)
Jarek, because I hate Erron Black.
[Killswitch]
About Me

07/01/2018 04:57 PM (UTC)
[Killswitch] Wrote:
This is Reptile's year.

This is Erron Black's year.
MrMephistopheles
07/02/2018 04:43 AM (UTC)
Erron black is a great new character. I hope we learn more about him in MK11 but i think hes better off without being with Black Dragon. Jarek is a boring jerk and nobody will go to his funeral. Except maybe Kobra. To laugh spitefully.

[Killswitch] Wrote:
[Killswitch] Wrote:
This is Reptile's year.

This is Erron Black's year.

Baraka was robbed!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/02/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Kotal Kahn versus Johnny Cage
#20 Supreme Ranking #9
5 wins 3 losses Record 13 wins 6 losses
Round 3 (2017) Best Result Quarters (2016)

Kotal Kahn is an Osh-Tekk warrior who knows what it means to conquer and be conquered. Despite his admiration for Shao Kahn: Kotal usurped the Emperor's throne from rightful heir Mileena in order to forge a new vision for Outworld. The honorable ruler ended civil conflict in his domain, but peace with the Earthrealm that once worshiped him as a god is fast eroding.

Johnny Cage survived Shao Kahn's invasion to become Earthrealm's new champion when the fallen Elder God Shinnok first attacked! With ancestral blood uniquely suited to fighting gods, Cage joined his daughter to thwart another onslaught from the Netherrealm twenty-five years later! With hostilities brewing in Outworld, it may not be long before the maturing Cage leads his family into the next fight.

Will Outworld Emperor Kotal Kahn be forced to follow in his predecessor's footsteps in a new Mortal Kombat tournament? Does Johnny Cage still have the moves to survive as champion of Earthrealm? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/02/2018 12:05 PM (UTC)
johnny boy
theJudicator
About Me

ain't nobody got time fo sigs

07/02/2018 04:20 PM (UTC)
GO JOHNNY BOY!! glassesglasses
ErmaSco
07/02/2018 07:19 PM (UTC)
Johnny
Horseshit> Kota Shit.
What a stupid green piece of turd. I wish Shao Kahn rips him into two halves.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

07/02/2018 07:54 PM (UTC)
Johnny Cage. One of my hands down favorites of the entire series dating back to MK1.

Sorry Kotal, I like you, but when up against Cage...no chance.
About Me

07/02/2018 09:09 PM (UTC)
Both are so cool, but Klassic are always going to win, so I vote Kotal.
DAEGON1
07/02/2018 10:31 PM (UTC)
Ah shit, I forgot to vote yesterday, I would have voted for Erron so I'm glad he won. For this round I love Johnny but Kotal climbed extremely fast to the top of my list thanks to the comic, so im going with him.
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

07/03/2018 12:15 AM (UTC)
Johnny Cage is a classic, through and through. His entire character is based on the man whom Boon and Tobias hoped to license to build the first game around. He’s been a joke character for so long, but somehow never sunk to mokap levels of absurdity. His rise to the forefront was hinted at in MK Armageddon before the reboot took everything back to basics. His rise was once again seen in MKX but would ultimately play but a footnote to his (awful) daughter by the end of the story. Hard to say where he can go from here, or if he even will return for MK11.

Kotal Kahn. One of the new breed of characters in MKX, Kotal was immediately thrust into the spotlight as the new ruler of war torn Outworld. Despite his ominous presence he proved to be much more of a politician than Warlord. Seeking only the best interests of Outworld and, ultimately, his own throne. I honestly think this character is a breath of fresh air and look forward to what he is ultimately willing to do to preserve Outworld’s sovereignty...and how hard he shits himself should Onaga return to reclaim the throne.

I like both very much, but I believe Kotal has more momentum coming into MK11.

Voted-Kotal Kahn
[Killswitch]
About Me

07/03/2018 01:33 AM (UTC)
This was a tough call but I voted Cage.

Little off topic but Daegon I just played against you in Gears 4.
MrMephistopheles
07/03/2018 03:42 AM (UTC)
DAEGON1 Wrote:
Ah shit, I forgot to vote yesterday, I would have voted for Erron so I'm glad he won. For this round I love Johnny but Kotal climbed extremely fast to the top of my list thanks to the comic, so im going with him.

Im with you. Johnny is great but I feel like weve seen the best of him. Im super excited to see what happens next with Kotal Kahn in MK11. He turned out to be a great new character.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/03/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Kenshi versus Kano
#5 Supreme Ranking #24
19 wins 6 losses Record 6 wins 6 losses
Runner-Up (2017) Best Result Round 2 (2012)

Kenshi is the blind sword saint whose telekinetic intuition and enchanted sword guide him in his missions for the Special Forces. Duty becoming personal vendetta have brought he and his son to loathe the Red Dragon, but as tensions build with Outworld, the skilled swordsman may be called to defend the world from greater evils.

Kano may be a notorious member of Earthrealm's Black Dragon clan, but his criminal services are available to the highest bidder. He was taken into Special Forces custody after double-crossing Emperor Kotal Kahn, but the crumbling detente between Outworld and Earthrealm may mean he doesn't stay locked up for long...

They share common enemies from Outworld and the Red Dragon clan, but it can only be a matter of time before Kenshi is forced to fight Kano. It's the sightless versus the cyber-sight, but who reigns supreme? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/03/2018 12:31 PM (UTC)
kenshi. kano's arc is finished
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.