DAEGON1
07/07/2018 06:20 PM (UTC)
Raiden, obviously.
MacyG88
07/07/2018 08:13 PM (UTC)
Of course Kano lost.

*fist through wall*

Oh well. Kenshi is a cool character anyway.

*wipes tear*
MrMephistopheles
07/08/2018 05:04 AM (UTC)
Im glad Bo Rai Cho came back for a new game but its all about Raiden. He was really redeemed by MKX and hes my most anticipated for MK11. Voting Raiden. It would be interesting if Raiden going dark got Bo Rai Cho to side with Outworld though.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/08/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

TOURNAMENT BATTLE - ROUND 2:
Nitara versus Cyrax
#42 Supreme Ranking #16
3 wins 5 losses Record 11 wins 6 losses
Round 2 (2012) Best Result Round 3 (2013)

Nitara hasn't been seen in the new timeline, but her blood magik was felt through the actions of Havik during MKX tie-in comics. The vampires of Vaeternus maintain a reclusive existence, but the status of their realm in this timeline remains unknown.

Freed from his programming: Cyrax chose self-destruction rather than accepting leadership as Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. The resulting explosion destroyed the last of Sektor's automated minions, allowing Sub-Zero to lead the clan with a fresh start.

Will Nitara be drawn from of the shadows by dangers unleashed by a new Netherrealm regime? Could the sacrifice of Cyrax be undone by the same technology as Triborg? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Ninja_Mime
07/08/2018 12:27 PM (UTC)
Nitara is a character I want to see return in a big way because I like her concept and design, but she shouldn't have even got past Jax in the first round. I hope Cyrax gets his own body back in the next game, because he's one of the best.
Wandering Jacqui Briggs Fan
About Me

My favorite kombatant is Jacqui Briggs and no one can change my mind!

Creator:Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars, MK fanseries based on Total Drama.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf09CtI2VGXrXlYJdUB2zLcR1SNzFtRa6

07/08/2018 02:26 PM (UTC)
Still bitter about Jax losing in the first round.

Nitara's still cool.
DAEGON1
07/08/2018 05:31 PM (UTC)
Cyrax is the only Cyber Ninja remaining in this, I'm going with him.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/08/2018 06:03 PM (UTC)
What I did might be uncool but that's just the way it is. Voting Nitara.
MrMephistopheles
07/09/2018 05:49 AM (UTC)
Still cannot believe Jax was eliminated. Makes it hard to vote for Nitara now but I also think its time to move on from Cyrax and go with Triborg and Tekunin. Would rather vote for Jax but vampires might be cool too I guess.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

07/09/2018 05:57 AM (UTC)
Nitara. She was one of the better conceptual characters of the 3d era that nver got ay love. I'd like to see her return.

Cyrax gained new life for me when his human form was playable in MK9. His absence in MKX was a bummer but the concept of Triborg is a suitable replacement.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/09/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Kung Lao versus Kung Jin
#12 Supreme Ranking #59
12 wins 6 losses Record 1 win 3 losses
Quarters (2012) Best Result Round 2 (2018)

Kung Lao was once a great warrior of the White Lotus Society, but his death allowed Netherrealm to twist his Shaolin soul to evil. The direct descendent of Earthrealm's greatest champion may cleanse himself of corruption, but will the darkness ever truly be lifted?

Kung Jin shied away from his Shaolin heritage, fearful that his life as a thief brought shame upon the order. With guidance from Raiden himself, Kung Jin resolved to accept his lineage and fight for the side of light! He redeemed himself, but can he help purify his celebrated cousin?

As Liu Kang accepts the throne in Netherrealm, can Kung Lao's soul be won back -- or will he now willingly serve in Hell? The Shaolin archer Kung Jin's aim is true, and his soul at peace, but can he be the difference? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

About Me

07/09/2018 12:46 PM (UTC)
Still supporting underdogs. Voted Kung Jin.
phishstix17
07/09/2018 01:19 PM (UTC)
Signed in to express my shock and utter enthusiasm that Tanya beat Ermac!!!

Glad people are finally on board with this awesome character. Been with her since the jump. Here’s hoping she can take her amazing run a little further!

Also, Kung Lao.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/09/2018 02:19 PM (UTC)
i vote for the hat
DAEGON1
07/09/2018 05:15 PM (UTC)
The MKX kids all pale in comparison to the classic characters they are derived from. I choose Lao.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/10/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Liu Kang versus Kabal
#28 Supreme Ranking #31
5 wins 6 losses Record 5 wins 6 losses
Round 3 (2012) Best Result Round 3 (2012)

Liu Kang once wielded the dragon's flame as champion of Earthrealm, but his corrupted revenant soul now commands hellfire as one of the new rulers of Netherrealm! Will he bring order to the hierarchy of Hell, or unleash the demon hordes under his control?

Kabal also fell fighting the Outworld invasion, reborn a corrupt revenant of the Netherrealm. He fought for the fallen Elder God Shinnok during the Netherrealm War against Sky Temple. With his masters destroyed, will he now serve the rule of Kitana & Liu Kang?

Liu Kang and Kabal were revenant soldiers of the Netherrealm horde, but with Quan Chi's demise, they're free to walk their own path! Will Liu Kang's rise to power bring Kabal back to the playable fight, or mark him for destruction? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/10/2018 06:33 AM (UTC)
kabal's cool but kang is a le epic tournament winner
About Me

07/10/2018 12:27 PM (UTC)
I don't like Liu Kang at all.
Volcan
About Me

whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

07/10/2018 02:14 PM (UTC)
Damn, I missed almost all the Poll. I go with Kabal, because between the two revenant characters, I want him to come back, Liu Kang seems like he will be the bad guy from the reboot on.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

07/10/2018 02:23 PM (UTC)
Tough choice. Kabal is the iconic face of MK3, Liu Kang is the iconic Bruce Lee of the original series. Liu got really boring as the series went on, but when he was killed off in Deadly Alliance in a rather shocking twist, things got really interesting.

His fate in the reboot was also somewhat shocking, especially when he turned on and tried to kill Raiden. Being raised as a revenant, and not only not being redeemed/reusrrected, but becoming the new ruler of the Netherrealm puts Liu in a spot he's never been in before. I hope he can be redeemed...I liked his non-revenant skins and interactions in MKX and would love to see him return to that form, but the UnDeadly Alliance of Liu and Kitana is an evolution for bother characters never before seen. He gets my vote.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/10/2018 05:18 PM (UTC)
Voting Liu. Nothing wrong with Kabal but the evolution of Liu Kang is great. I love his new heel turn and hope to see him as menacing as ever in the next game. He'll make a great final fight if done correctly.
DAEGON1
07/10/2018 05:54 PM (UTC)
I always liked Liu Kang but he was never at the top of my list. I'm going Kabal.
MrMephistopheles
07/11/2018 04:54 AM (UTC)
Looking forward to Liu kang being a big deal in MK11. I hope he can get back to his classic self and just be a good guy again. Kabal is ok but his work is shoddy and he smells of ham.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/11/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Kitana versus Sareena
#6 Supreme Ranking #29
19 wins 6 losses Record 5 wins 6 losses
Semis (2017) Best Result Round 3 (2016)

In life, Kitana was denied her rightful place on the Edenian throne. In death, she's taking control of the Netherrealm's! The revenant Kitana is free to rise as a dark empress in Hell, but what will her reign mean for those who fought and aided the previous regime?

Sareena turned on her master Quan Chi, working to undermine his efforts by abetting the Special Forces in Netherrealm! Her actions led to the necromancer's capture and apparent demise. Will the demon assassin at last be freed from his control - or pay for her betrayal?

The Netherrealm has been gripped by war and turmoil. Will Kitana unite the powers who still dwell amidst the inferno - or burn them all? Sareena has friends in Earthrealm, but without Quan Chi to maintain her human facade - will the demon escape damnation? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/11/2018 07:26 AM (UTC)
i vote kitana, because even if i find her to be a bit bland now, i'm not voting for sareena.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.