Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

07/14/2018 12:01 PM (UTC)
Bo Rai Cho: “I believe your brother still exists.”

Sub Zero: “What do you know of him?”

Bo Rai Cho: “Only that he must remain unfound.”

This intro dialogue still gets me hype. Noob has to return.

Voted-Noob Saibot.
Wandering Jacqui Briggs Fan
About Me

My favorite kombatant is Jacqui Briggs and no one can change my mind!

Creator:Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars, MK fanseries based on Total Drama.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf09CtI2VGXrXlYJdUB2zLcR1SNzFtRa6

07/14/2018 01:23 PM (UTC)
I still hate Noob Saibot. Nightwolf needs more love.
Volcan
About Me

whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

07/14/2018 02:18 PM (UTC)
Noob Saibot, if only because he could get and interesting story returning. Nightwolf is cool, but in his revenant form he would probably keep as a background character.
DAEGON1
07/14/2018 06:00 PM (UTC)
Let's see if Noob can get his revenge on Nightwolf for throwing him into a Soulnado.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/14/2018 08:22 PM (UTC)
nightwolf. noob saibot is what i consider an "empty character". like kano, his character is spent and has been used to its full potential.
MrMephistopheles
07/15/2018 05:00 AM (UTC)
Detox Wrote:
Bo Rai Cho: “I believe your brother still exists.”

Sub Zero: “What do you know of him?”

Bo Rai Cho: “Only that he must remain unfound.”

This intro dialogue still gets me hype. Noob has to return.

Voted-Noob Saibot.

This! I hope Nightwolf comes back but Im super interested to see what happens to Noob!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/15/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

TOURNAMENT BATTLE - ROUND 3:
Sub-Zero versus Rain
#1 Supreme Ranking #23
29 wins 4 losses Record 7 wins 6 losses
Champion (2017) Best Result Round 3 (2014)

Sub-Zero leads a new Lin Kuei clan as Grandmaster on a path to redemption. He stood against Emperor Kotal Kahn and the forces of Outworld in MKX. Will these renewed hostilities between realms lead him to rise as the next Mortal Kombat champion?

Rain fought against Emperor Kotal Kahn during civil war, but as long as Edenia is bound to his kingdom, the purple fighter serves Outworld. Will conflict with Earthrealm lead Rain to the Emperor's good grace? Is victory in Mortal Kombat all Rain needs to claim the throne he believes is destined to be his?

Will tensions between realms make enemies at a new tournament? Sub-Zero commands the frost as a natural born cryomancer -- but is he cool enough to freeze the deluge of Rain? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

diirecthit
07/15/2018 12:51 PM (UTC)
Sub Zero

I don’t even know how Rain got this far and how he beat Mileena
About Me

07/15/2018 05:28 PM (UTC)
Down with the poster boys!
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/15/2018 05:36 PM (UTC)
rain is boring. sub zero
DAEGON1
07/15/2018 06:12 PM (UTC)
I like them both but going with Sub.
[Killswitch]
About Me

Shao Kahn did nothing wrong

07/15/2018 06:18 PM (UTC)
I picked Rain because Sub Zero never interested me. I don't know why because he's an established and decorated classic. I just can't get into him for some reason. Rain isn't bad. The fan base could be cringe but I do like the character.
Volcan
About Me

07/15/2018 06:45 PM (UTC)
I go with Rain, even if it's almost sure Sub-Zero will win. Rain it's one of those characters that could have more story, and why not, even win the tournament.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/16/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Erron Black versus Kotal Kahn
#14 Supreme Ranking #20
7 wins 3 losses Record 6 wins 3 losses
Round 3 (2017) Best Result Round 3 (2017)

Erron Black was an Earthrealm gunslinger blessed by sorcery so that his aging was drastically slowed. Selling his services as a marathon mercenary, he stands with the newest Emperor of Outworld -- but will he keep his pistols pointed at his home world forever?

Kotal Kahn claimed the throne of Outworld after deposing the chaotic rule of Empress Mileena. Enduring war with his ousted rival; the Osh-Tekk Emperor assembled a small army to fight for his vision for a new era of civility. As hostilities with Earthrealm renew, can Kotal Kahn count on his surviving followers to defend the realm in the next Mortal Kombat tournament?

Erron Black was a skilled and loyal agent for Kotal Kahn, but will loyalties be divided by coming conflict? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

ErmaSco
07/16/2018 06:58 AM (UTC)
Both are krappy, but Erron was more fun to play than the green turd.

I hope Shao Kahn comes back and hammers this green turd in the head. I so wanted Kotal to be good,but the end result is a weakling slow in the head Shao Kahn replacement.
MKKitana
07/16/2018 09:08 AM (UTC)
Kotal Kahn. One of the best newcomers. Im really interested to see where they take him in MK11.

Erron Black was the worst newcomer for me. He was just really bland to me, jut another lackey with a boring story. He will undoubtedly be back in MK11 tho as the mk team seem to favour him and he is fairly popular.
About Me

07/16/2018 03:17 PM (UTC)
Kotal is better than Erron.
[Killswitch]
About Me

07/16/2018 03:41 PM (UTC)
Gotta stick with Erron on this one. I like both but Erron is just friggin' cool.
DAEGON1
07/16/2018 06:48 PM (UTC)
They were both great newcomers but Kotal is much better.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/17/2018 12:35 AM (UTC)
i vote for the cowboi over the teal man
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

07/17/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

Kenshi versus Scorpion
#5 Supreme Ranking #15
20 wins 6 losses Record 11 wins 6 losses
Runner-Up (2017) Best Result Semis (2013)

The sword saint Kenshi was blind to his own arrogance, but learned to use his extra senses to serve the greater good with the Special Forces. Forced to entrust his son to the Shirai-Ryu after the boy's mother was murdered; Kenshi awaits justice for the Red Dragon, while defending Earthrealm from the hordes of Netherrealm and beyond!

The ninja spectre Scorpion returned to the realm of living to lead a new Shirai-Ryu clan as defenders of Earthrealm. A personal quest for vengeance seemingly brought an end to the necromancer Quan Chi, but in death he almost doomed the world. Repentant for his role in Shinnok's return, Scorpion may yet redeem himself by leading the fight against Outworld.

Their unlikely alliance made them mentors to Takeda, but could the masters Kenshi and Scorpion be brought to blows by the coming conflict? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

phishstix17
07/17/2018 11:21 AM (UTC)
Eww, gross! Scorpion is leading.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/17/2018 01:01 PM (UTC)
i vote for the blind man over the spooky spectre
[Killswitch]
About Me

07/17/2018 03:07 PM (UTC)
I voted for Scorps yooooo.
Volcan
About Me

07/17/2018 05:09 PM (UTC)
I vote for Scorpion, because the weight and the depth f his story in MKX. Although Kenshi had a similar way and became an outstanding character.
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.