petrcech
07/27/2018 02:39 AM (UTC)
Sonya Blade is an icon but she has become stale and colorless that I’m actually surprised that she made it this far.

On the other hand, Princess Kitana is the women’s face of Mortal Kombat, and her future looks very promising.

Easiest decision so far, Kitana gets my vote.
DAEGON1
07/27/2018 03:51 AM (UTC)
Don't like either of them but I dislike Kitana a little bit less, so I'm going with her. At least one of them will be eliminated.
MrMephistopheles
07/27/2018 04:09 AM (UTC)
Sonya was better than ever in MKX but now that MK11 is coming up I am anticipating Kitana so much more so I vote for her.
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/27/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

TOURNAMENT BATTLE - SEMI FINAL:
Sub-Zero versus Shang Tsung
#1 Supreme Ranking #10
31 wins 4 losses Record 17 wins 6 losses
Champion (2017) Best Result Semis (2014)

Sub-Zero walks toward the future as Grandmaster of a new Lin Kuei clan. He helped drive Outworld's newest Emperor from Earthrealm during MKX. Intent on atoning for past sins, will Sub-Zero be the next champion to rise in a Mortal Kombat tournament?

Shang Tsung was stripped of his powers during Shao Kahn's invasion, but rumors of the soul sucking sorcerer's return persist. As tensions build between Earthrealm and a new Outworld Emperor, could Shang Tsung return to once again corrupt a Mortal Kombat tournament?

Will renewed tensions between Outworld and Earthrealm bring these klassic warriors into an inevitable future conflict? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

07/27/2018 07:33 AM (UTC)
I voted for Shang. I'm hoping for a Raiden vs Shang grand final.
MKKitana
07/27/2018 08:55 AM (UTC)
3 of my top 10 in the semis. Woop.

I do like Sub Zero a bit more than Shang Tsung........but im going Shang Tsung here. He really is a stand out epic character in the series and would be a deserving winner. Since Subby has already won twice i wouldnt mind Tsung beating him to take a spot in the final.

But if Sub Zero wins thats cool too.

Shang Tsung-Kitana final would be awesome!!
Detox
About Me

You work with what you got...not what you hope for.

07/27/2018 02:06 PM (UTC)
This is a hype semi final! If there's anyone that can make me vote over Sub Zero, it's Shang Tsung. The first boss of the franchise and one of my all time favorites, I'm ecstatic to see Shang come this far and hope for a grand return in MK11.

Voted-Shang Tsung.
AgentK
About Me
07/27/2018 06:48 PM (UTC)
Shang Tsung.
frabn
About Me

Well, you all got your Tremor now. Can we finally move on?

07/27/2018 07:13 PM (UTC)
Sorry Sub...nobody beats Shang in my book.
DAEGON1
07/27/2018 09:05 PM (UTC)
I actually like Sub-Zero more but all the suppor throughout this whole thing convinced me, I'm going with Papa Shango.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/27/2018 09:18 PM (UTC)
accidentally voted for sub. oh well, not like it matters anyway. also quite interesting how all of the top 16 voted characters are either all the way on the left or right side of the tournament bracket, making the result basically the same every time.
Cages_Shades
About Me
Props to MINION
07/27/2018 09:56 PM (UTC)
I just want Raiden to lose lol, I dont care who wins at this point, as long as its not Raiden.
ErmaSco
07/27/2018 11:04 PM (UTC)
Shang Fuckin Tsung
JasonVPred
About Me

... here's your Subzero, now plain zero.

07/28/2018 02:13 AM (UTC)
I want a villain to win!
Mick-Lucifer
About Me

What do you like? Hit the Toasty thumbs up on articles and forum posts for a quick response!
07/28/2018 06:30 AM (UTC)

TOURNAMENT BATTLE - SEMI FINAL:
Raiden versus Kitana
#4 Supreme Ranking #6
24 wins 6 losses Record 22 wins 6 losses
Runner-Up (2013) Best Result Semis (2017)

Raiden committed his body and soul to erasing the corrupt influence of fallen Elder God Shinnok when the Sky Temple was breached. Tainted by evil, the thunder god defends Earthrealm with greater zeal than ever before!

Kitana was corrupted, body and soul, when she was remade a revenant in the Netherrealm. Fighting on the side of Shinnok, she helped the dark forces storm the gates of Sky Temple. Upon their defeat, she returned to the inferno, where the Edenian Princess now resides as Dark Empress of Hell!

Raiden warned Kitana that the slightest perceived threat would spell her destruction. Who will reign supreme if these dark forces go to war? Choose their destiny! FIGHT!

Thunderstruck_Earthrealmer
About Me

Fujin for MK11!! #ReleaseFujin #NoMoreTrolling

Avatar: MKX Concept Art by Marco Nelor.

07/28/2018 06:33 AM (UTC)
I voted for Raiden. Let's make him champion this time, Thunder God fans! He's the third face of MK; he deserves it. wow
MKKitana
07/28/2018 10:22 AM (UTC)
Kitana. My favourite gaming character. So I would love to see her make the final and take on one of the other icons of the series.

Never been a fan of Rayden personally, but it will be interesting to see what happens with the darker attitide next game.
Quanchi9
About Me

why

07/28/2018 12:27 PM (UTC)
kitana sucks
Wandering Jacqui Briggs Fan
About Me

My favorite kombatant is Jacqui Briggs and no one can change my mind!

Creator:Mortal Kombat Armageddon All-Stars, MK fanseries based on Total Drama.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLf09CtI2VGXrXlYJdUB2zLcR1SNzFtRa6

07/28/2018 03:47 PM (UTC)
Whew! No third victory for Sub-Zero!

... Screw it. I'm voting Raiden even though I don't care for him.
sonyamkoriginal
07/28/2018 03:58 PM (UTC)
Raiden.
DAEGON1
07/28/2018 05:48 PM (UTC)
Raiden, come on!
AgentK
About Me
07/28/2018 07:51 PM (UTC)
Kitana first female in the final? Let’s do it.
petrcech
07/28/2018 08:26 PM (UTC)
My vote goes to Kitana!
I think that it is time a female wins this competition, and Princess/Empress Kitana would make a worthy Champion.
Volcan
About Me

whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be there.

07/28/2018 11:33 PM (UTC)
Sub-Zero defeated, interesting. At this point he seemed unstoppable. Alright, going with Raiden.
diirecthit
07/28/2018 11:59 PM (UTC)
Raiden

Kitana’s current arc is contrived and reductive, and she’s STILL nothing but the side kick of a male character, unlike other females like Sonya and Mileena who are in command
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play
© 1998-2024 Shadow Knight Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Mortal Kombat, the dragon logo and all character names are trademarks and copyright of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.